char suggestions w/trans and attacks

Best answers
First of all, first post w00t w00t. Ok enough of that and onto my suggestions.

My first suggestion would have to be for a new character. Now I could suggest alot of characters. But the ones that stick out in my mind are Bardock and Radditz. Bardock being Goku's father and Radditz his brother. Now who has never wanted to see Goku fight it out with his dad and bro at the same time? Point proven.

Now Radditz would be a rather 'easy' one to think of. Altho I can't think of his attacks I do know his transformation. He eventually comes back (in DBGT I believe) and when he does, he can go SSJ. I'm trying to think of his attacks. Oh yea I forget what it's called (all of his attacks have like a day of the week...really bothersome to remember.) In the attack a ball of yellow energy comes from above and hits the opponent. This could be done in 2 ways I think. Either like the spirit bomb is now but much weaker or a unique way. You could have it 'lock on' to an enemy and after it's done charging it goes to the location he is at. Now I don't think it should be homing so go for the former choice in my opinion.

Bardock would be tricky. I don't really remember any of his attacks. Nor did he transform. BUT he did get enraged at Frieza and he appeared to be much stronger when he did. That could be like a transformation. It would cost moderate ki to do and as such it's affects would also only be moderate. I remember in the movie he took a hell of a beating so I think he should have around 100 hp. Not sure about ki though. Let me know what ya think.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Team ESF has said they won't add characters from movies, so that rules out Bardock.

As for Raditz, your transformation suggestion is from GT (and I do not believe he ever goes SSJ in GT), GT will never be in ESF. ESF is DBZ based only, according to the team.

I don't mean to just dismiss what you have to say, but this is what has already been decided. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom