Changing turbo aura colour

zed

Best answers
Someone told me awhile ago that if I wanted to change goku's turbo colour to redish colour instead of white, that I would have to change the default colour.That would effect most of the characters turbo colour to change to red. But how come cell and freeza have different colours? They don't use the default ones but they have their own special green and purple turbo aura.

I want goku's turbo aura to be red, isn't it possible?

Best answers
each char. is assigned a color aura in coding if u wanna change the grey aura then all the people woth the grey aura would change changing the yellow aura would change everyones yellow aura too

zed

Best answers
I want to change only goku's turbo colour, I don't know how. Can you tell me?

Best answers
I didn't even know it was possible to change auras but I was thinking of one way. If you go to the sprites or models folders which everone the files are in.. Ok but before i continue be sure to mak ebackup files of them.. But just change the names of the auras so if u want gokus aura to be the color of friezas then just take friezas aura file and rename it to goku. I'm not sure if that will work or not though . Its just a sugestion

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everybody with a white aura, has the white aura texture. so if you change the white texture to red, then anybody with a white aura, will have a red one. but cell has his own aura color, cause he is the only one with a green aura. not every player has their own aura texture.

zed

Best answers
so you can't make a new aura texture for a specific character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom