Changing Models using Console

Best answers
Well as mentioned in the "console trouble" thread, I can't use the console to change models. I've tried the normal HL command for it "Model ModelName" (where ModelName is the name of a random Model I downloaded the other day) but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Did I make a mistake or is this function disabled in ESF? Please help me out. I'd really like to play custom models without having to overwrite the existing ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you create server go to the properties or type this in consol

mp_lockmodels 0

Ya type that in console then type

model ssjgoku

or whatever model....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mp_lockmodels 0 lets you change your model to whatever model you have in your models folder

Best answers
Now of this I'm pretty sure is not mentioned before (I checked) so here goes:

Whenever I ascend I can't change models until I shut down HL.

Is this a bug or something like: "Oh you just gotta set Mp_allowascend to 1 "

Please tell me

Best answers
Is it any character that you can't ascend with? Or just goku, or one other character?

Best answers
Heh,thats I think.....reinstall ESF!!!!
P.S.Party Boy-check yours PM box.

Best answers
I was playing with Goku, and I used your method to change my model to S4Goku (wich is another model I installed) then when I ascended I couldn't use any custom models anymore. I had to shut down HL to do it again.

Please help me out

Best answers
Hmm...there are many possibilities that could be your problem. Have you tried ascending with another character? Have you actually successfully changed models using that command? And you say you need to shut down HL to be able to change your models again? What about powering down to normal form? And have you tried switching characters after you are not able to change your model?

Best answers
Been away a while sorry :S

I can change models normally, but when I ascend (any character) I can't change models anymore. I can however, change models when I descend again. And I don't have to reboot HL anymore

on a side note, the chaning models is Case Sensetive, that's why it wouldn't work with me before o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom