Challenge To ~{APE}~

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh shut up. I've had it with you little half pints. (this is my one vent as you that know me know). Just suck it up and accept that he kicked your ass and hes better with you. It doens't matter what character you use. You could be buu and gman could have been krillin and still have ended up the same. Don't whine and complain when you discover that your not all that and a bag of chips. Go practice some more. This is a humbling for you. SUCK IT UP!

Best answers
I want a freaking rematch *** mystic was testing cell and Gman didnt give a warm up you stupid little hoe FIght me at your server but with a differnt map! if you freakin want you litle ***

Best answers

pass:
screwyouall

come so i can stand you guys up and knock you down so hard youll get stuck in the bottom of the map.

Best answers
*sighs* well i am sure cause of the nature of this thread. It should be closed. Grow the hell up and stop the spam. There is already a thread about this. If you want to fight someone use the msg. from the demo you would have better luck fighting pt clan then ape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats called getting around the censors, your post has been reported, I also recommend this thread be closed it is just leading to more and more flaming. Oh and you say you fight for 2 hours? Its funny, I saw the dragon get summoned probly 5 times while I was there for 5 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Mystic has improved a lot I stand a chance with an elite fighter once but then I fought Mystic I must said I was surprised....I think some of you guys can beat him but I failed on that.....He teleports and melee's you and crashes you to the walls he stands up there daring you to get up....Doesn't matter how hard I tryed I still failed....I hope you guys can stand a chance against him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just going to be blunt and say this. Hosting a server proves nothing.

Scorcher2k said:
If gman didn't call you a how then your not worth my time lol (jking with you gman).
Omg lol

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If gman didn't call you a how then your not worth my time lol (jking with you gman). Sorry to vent on you like that but for god sakes boy get a grip. Go practice in a pub and don't think your good because you host a server that gives everyone else high ping and you 0 and your godly because of powering up with the dragon before hand.

Best answers
If someone doesn't close this eventually it will become flame central for children who's maturity is equal to their iq of 3 >_>

Best answers
i beat him and he crys how and then when he gets me typing he says i suck and ban. lol he has no skills not worth time.

want demo. i got him 8 to his one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come so i can stand you guys up and knock you down so hard youll get stuck in the bottom of the map.
ROFL. What is with all of the argueing here lol. This thread is totally spam and argue argue argue. Mystic, Ill fight you. Same IP same pass?

Best answers
i need someone to host this funny demo. i was able to get him in a 4 hit combo and he was saying HOW????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha I love you nightshade. Show me that.

Edit: How big is it? If it's less than a meg I can probably host it

Uh NS look at this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally owned mystic then he starts howing like crazy and denying it. Then he accuses ME of howing. I have it all on a demo this is hilarious. Then he shouts how about 5 times and kicks and bans me. Talk about a retard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshade, Ill host it for you, send me it. Go on AIM and Ill msg you.

Best answers
wtf are you talking about, i have a demo right here newb.
jesus crist.
i owned somone 3 times (supposibly nightshade, 2 times he was kidding i guess, and the third i beat him, he failed to get me once)
then i get cell 3 times, but he beat me 2

man wtf

http://planetdbz.gotdns.com/newbs.zip
heres a demo for proof

i said how once, and thats because he hit me odly on one of the combo hits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I killed you 2 times first then you left saying "I gotta...do something" and came back and howed me like crazy I accuse you and Im banned. Talk about a newb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the crappiest host in the world.. 6kb/s? Anyway I'm trying to download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom