Challenge To ~{APE}~

Best answers
Groovy taht *** uses scripts I even caught him once that looser I been on mystic server alot no lag and how can it crash your comp your so stupid your a freakin newbie who spreads rumors

Best answers
sorry I edit the last post on mistake here it is

Groovy taht *** uses scripts I even caught him once that looser I been on mystic server alot no lag and how can it crash your comp your so stupid your a freakin newbie who spreads rumors groovy if you really think you can him come to his server 5 wishes for each person max b4 the fight starts meet there in 30minutes if you dont you forfiet 67.163.32.240

I am talking to APE members any only 1 has to join perfebablly groovy that ***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm..

1) Groovy isn't in ape

2) I'm not groovy, if you think I am

3) You are nubsauce! (lol, nubsauce.)

Best answers
1. you have no clue what you talking about
2. nubsause is a word now refering to ape
3. We are challengine groovy and ape both didnt say groovy was in ape
4. No one cares about 4

*Edit* 15 min b4 match starts come on loosers haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
1) he never said groovy was in ape

2) never said your groovy

3) your a dumbass

Thank you.... :rolleyes:

It's hard to understand what he says. "I am talking to APE members any only 1 has to join perfebablly groovy that ***" makes it seem as if he thinks Groovy is in ape. I also thought he thought groovy was me because of how he phrased his post.

O.K. I'm done posting in this thread. There was way more flaming going on here than should have been.

Edit: One more thing to say, lol. As for what Cell said, the first time I saw this guy, he had huge PL. After I hit him a few times as non ssj gohan, he randomly blurted out HOW while he was flying back.. uhm.. O.K.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol MysticSSj4 Ive got a demo fighting you. You had 20 million and I owned you then even after me having 400 ping alot of times, you say I how. I cant wait for people to see it. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I feel special cuz im in ape now...

and by the looks of GMan's demo you couldnt last 1 minute with mystix :tired:

Best answers
Except you do llama people, you do use scripts and you wish your PL up to 20,000,000.

Best answers
come to his server and fight now we wil restart the map so equal pl and see if you win majin come on come now!!!!!!!!

Best answers
waiting come on if you think you can take us come on I am talking 1vs 1 on mystic and you majin!!!!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the fact you kicked his braggin *** around in my server gman lol. People like this need to smacked down so that they don't think their all great and mighty.

Best answers
Yeah look at these big boys, argueing over a game; takes alot of maturity >_>

Best answers
Lol this is hilarious. Well Gman i take ur side once again. Heh big bad talking boys think they can handle u lol thats a laugh. I saw the demo heh. So ya Gman savor this moment cuz u should lol. Ahh feels so good to prove someone wrong doesnt it?? hehehe. :laff:

Best answers
ok, think what you want, actualy i was testin cell, and before i could even try to fight him, he left.

dont judge on demos.
if you guys dont want a real challenge, then dont come, only maks you look like pussies

-------
i palyed mystix before, he was prety good and when i palyed him it was like in febuary

if mystix reads this, then i am 7x better than i was back then.
if you want to prove i suck, then come to my server dumbass's
-------
mafia was there when i faced him i even told him i was testing him to see if he was an ape member.
since i did fairly ok going easy agenst him i said no he wasnt.

Best answers
Someone link me this thread. I was like wow someone good that wants to fight us. Then i see gman put him in his place *sighs* Oh wells, *waves to everyone*

BTW. Your lang is uncalled for. It is just a game. People beat me in esf. I dont get all upset and call people names. You lost your not all that get over it.

There is more then life then just games. If your getting upset or having to prove a point on a forum of a dbz mod then you need to get up and walk outside.

Best answers
Seriously lets play now!!! at Mystics server and you guys can demo all you want I just want to beat the crap out of ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom