• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe...

• Total voters
Best answers
Maybe it is allready suggested ,but this is my idea...

I think Cell's Tail would be like a second Melee.
But a little bit different.
You must use the attack close to a enemy.
If you use it, Cell uses his tail to smack the enemy.
If you use alternate fire, he stings the enemy and absorbs the enemy's HP.(1 HP per second)
To release yourself, you have to survive his attack 5 seconds and then he smacks you.

Well, what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your forgetting, that means that you and he are only gaining/losing 5 hit points and that wont get you very far

Best answers
Well, the thing about the HP per second, it is just an example.
They can make it longer or something.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds nice. He certainly needs to be able to do something with his tail. I would think it'd be a faster drain, and they'd just play it out like a block struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bram64
Maybe it is allready suggested ,but this is my idea...

I think Cell's Tail would be like a second Melee.
But a little bit different.
You must use the attack close to a enemy.
If you use it, Cell uses his tail to smack the enemy.
If you use alternate fire, he stings the enemy and absorbs the enemy's HP.(1 HP per second)
To release yourself, you have to survive his attack 5 seconds and then he smacks you.

Well, what do you think?
sounds like a plan:yes:

Best answers
Yeah good idea, he really needs something more and a seperate attack with his tail would be nice.

Just started playing Cell quite a bit as of late and I realized that he isn't very good. I don't know why but it just seems like he gets killed really fast after taking a few melee hits of generic beam attacks. If anyone else has noticed the same I'd like to know that it isn't just me here.

Best answers
Well similar suggestions have been made but yeah it's a good idea. Also Frieza should be able to choke people with his tail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would make u totaly open to all sorts of beams and stuff

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right Krillin, it seems like melee does almost double damage to him. I was playing earlier in his second form, and a gohan took about 26 life off of me with a punch. That doesn't even include hitting a wall. It is closer to 13 damage for everyone else, at least from my experience.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the show cell gained pl if he absorbed someone ,should something like buu's candy attack ,i mean the speed of the ki gaining.

Best answers
I don't care if he absorbs HP or Powerlevel.
It was just an example.
And thanks for the good comments.

@pu

Best answers
Great idea, but i'd rather have him gain PL from draining than HP

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOl i just decide a menu just like buu's when he does the candy attack.

Heres the options:

Green goo:
Life
Red goo:
Ki
Blue goo:
Power level

:D

Best answers
maybe like once you get it in a guy, he has sort of this bar that appears on his screen

hes got to click faster than the cell or the cell will absorb all of his energy and kill him

i like this idea, i do i do

Best answers
i like this idea alot and hope that the team looks into adding this ability to Cell in a future release.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is not Kirby, nor will he ever be. Cell may drain PL or HP, but he wont be sucking other models into his tail. Too much coding and animation, not to mention he never really does that on the show. He does it to absorb the androids.

Best answers
but u guys gotta look at the down fall if the tail thing isnt balanced. How quick could you suck up the person? With buus candy attack, it takes awilhe to drain them of HP and great precison in aiming. With cell it should be that the other person, if stronger, can resist ur tail (by showing the struggle bar on the right) and if u resis you could melee then back. That way it would stop for instance 10 cells on one server from sucking everything dry without a risk

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
would make u totaly open to all sorts of beams and stuff
unless there is the option to take the enemy hostage
Let's say, i grab someone like Cell did to Piccolo in their first fight(when he absorbed his arm), "taking him hostage", and slowly absorbing his HP and energy, while taking him hostage, any shots targetted at you will hurt your hostage as well
shots from behind will only hurt you(unless the shots are making blasts big enough to hurt the hostage) and if someone uses melee on you from behind the hostage escapes

what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom