its simply pointless to grab someone just to be nuked by everyone on the map

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
that wouldnt make any difference

i mean most of esf is played in deathmatch where all attacks do damage

or team games with team damage on

its simply pointless to grab someone just to be nuked by everyone on the map

mmm... true
but there also alot of servers with teamplay and no friendly fire...
and also, making the killer lose one frag if he kills the hostage might make it work better =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats so dumb

why would u lose a frag for killing someone on the enemy team

and the guy holding the hostage doesnt get an option to get bombarded with beams :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
thats so dumb

why would u lose a frag for killing someone on the enemy team

and the guy holding the hostage doesnt get an option to get bombarded with beams :rolleyes:

you don't get it...
he loses a frag only if the hostage that he killed was his own ally(his team)
that way people wouldn't kill their own friends just to kill the grabber

in total deathmatch it sucks, but it might work very well in Teamplay games

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't argue that it'd be spammed against team mates. Candy attack can be turned against team mates too. So can every other attack. I like the idea of Cell getting a grapple and some energy or hit point drain, because as things are, he's one of the worst selectable characters. His hit points aren't up to par with Frieza or Krillin, his PL gain at transformation is only 1.5, and it's permanent! He's got 3 signature attacks, none of which do impressive amounts of damage because his PL is lower than everyone else's. He definitely needs something. Besides, when he hits perfect Cell they can take the tail technique away from him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
He is not Kirby, nor will he ever be
*imagines kirby in cell's place during the series*
*is now very afraid, and hides in the corner, wimpering*

Best answers
Cell really does need something new, when you look at his attacks, he's like a saiyan. He has a bunch of powerfull beams, but he cant really use them well, because the transform modifier is only 1.5 for him. He's like a misused saiyan.

Best answers
how about cell gets his tail attack after reaching his 2nd or perfect form, and make it one of his "Devastating attacks" think of it, instead of having a move that can nuke the map, he can have one that makes him even more powerful (adds a little variety to the super attacks) the way i see it is, he ascends to his next form, then he can choose his tail attack, BUT, it'll be done as a block struggle, and by winning the block struggle, he will "absorb" the other person (however u wanna do that, i dont care) and therefore gains a leap in both pl and regains energy. i dont think it would be too too unbalanced, if u keep in mind that a super charged kamehameha can nuke the map....this move adds a different aspect, instead of nuking, u get more powerful, which i think cell needs anyways (1.5 multiplier?) thats the basics of my idea, anyone can mold it to their own, any comments?

Best answers
i say, there should be a struggle for it, if cell wins he just kills them and takes PL, if he loses the other guy melees him

and plz, plz, plz, PLZ no speed clicking, struggle would work alot better

btw technically there shouldnt be the tail attack for perfect cell cause he loses his tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom