Cell Saga Goku

Back From The Dead
Best answers
love the hair, the bottom of the pants (around the crotch) have to be raised abit. thats all i got.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not skinned, the render makes it look shiney and smooth, its really not that shiny..

N00bs >_<

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When will some people see the difference between a render and a skin, geez.

Looking good there. Please go on ^_^

Best answers
Great model :yes:
But you have many useless polys on his clothes ;/
And you will have much trouble with finishing your hair ;/

What´s the polycount? it looks like a 2500-3000 polys model o_O
You should reeeeaaally fix the useless polys on his clothes, if you want that the model works fine in HL- mods :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Common kresh , i dunnow why they say hl supports max 300 , when i can run 4000 polys on my Hl easy ( i dunno maybe that i have 256 mb video)

Anyway , model looks great , hmm i cant say hes using useles polys , he models like darksun and if i remember right darksun used same amout of polys on his krilin , it was something near 2000 when it was unfinished =.

About the model , goku wasnt dworp size , he was a tall man , scale his legs , i think he l be bether than , ok as for torso it looks great GJ on it , cant crytz hair not much done , face is good ,

In overvall its good done gj on it :yes:

Best answers
LaHeen said:
yeh im in ****smith right now ill post pic of an update when i get back to my comp, and about the neck yeh i now its long ill fix t hat ;)
Did you just say **** smith?

I don't remember doing anything to you =/.

Best answers
naa it wasnt to you its a shop over in australia called
d i c k smith

Best answers
this model is going to be a good one ... but you do the same mistake everyone else does ... you forget his breast willingly ... there are muscles which can be seen out of the shirt ... don't forget them ... you will have to change the shirt a little ... and ... please... give him muscles ... dont let him look like a thin guy who is sitting on the bench the whole year ... and when it's finished... i'd like to have it for sure :)

Best answers
was that a request it ist was is should be in the final request thread and a mods most prob gonnna close this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did u make anny updates ? laheen
Off topic : get your a$$ online with msn :laff: :fight: joke

Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
this model is going to be a good one ... but you do the same mistake everyone else does ... you forget his breast willingly ... there are muscles which can be seen out of the shirt ... don't forget them ... you will have to change the shirt a little ... and ... please... give him muscles ... dont let him look like a thin guy who is sitting on the bench the whole year ... and when it's finished... i'd like to have it for sure :)
That's what a SKIN!!!!!!!! is used for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was that a request it ist was is should be in the final request thread and a mods most prob gonnna close this
wth are u on about?
a) It wasnt a request, it was a normal critism like everyone else has been giving,
b) Know your place, read the rule stickies!!
Try to keep posts on-topic. If you do post off-topic, post an on-topic message as well. If a thread is going off-topic, try to bring it back on-topic.
So what are you on about? Going off-topic like that is a step towards a thread being closed!! Damn, im probably gonna get bollocked for this.......:rolleyes:

ON-TOPIC!!!!: Nice model!! Looks uber cool, keep it up. Will you be releasing a normal Goku model as well? If so, can you post some shots of that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel u guys sorry to disapoint u but laheen is now an oficial modler of warriors of destiny so this isnt for esf

Best answers
naa, maybe ill make another goku for tha mod and give this to esf? Well Yeh this model is almost completed but i have now time to uplaod the pics soz ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you said it was our mod!?!??!
and anyways,is there a update?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So then.....um...i was....um like....wondering an estimated date of release?
Off-Topic: And what is WoD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom