Cell neds to be weaker

Best answers
Cell is just perfect, hes got a very strong generic beam, strong enough to go into a blockstruggle, Kame, Special beam, galit gun, even freeza disc and of course solarflare.

I dont see why not picking this character, hes very powerfull, he doesnt have low life, hes got buu`s speed.

He needs to be weaker!!!!!! lower his generic beam`s strengh,
and he should have all powers weaker. I dont remember seeing him doing freezas disc in the series!

:notice: Oh and by the way, freezas generic beam should be stronger

Best answers
OMG I WAS GONA SAY SOMETHING INSULTING BUT I DONT WANNA BE BANNED BUT.... OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW THE EPISODE NUMBERS!?!?!?!?!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watch DBZ enough times, you start knowing the episode numbers pretty well. And Cell does use frieza's disc in one episode.

Best answers
I think he's fine the way he is now, although they might want to spread out his attacks a bit more once they add more transformations i.e. giving gallit gun to the second form, frieza disk to the perfect form, etc.

Best answers
:)
Im a Dragonball Infocenter myself.
Anyways for those who watches Dragonball Z(jap version), they have the ep #s during the intro.
Also he is "CELL", the android composed of some of the most strongest fighters in the universe!

If you think his beams are strong now heh i wonder how strong they would be when he is PERFECT Cell.

Btw, Buu is still WAY faster. Super Cell is only faster by 10 points compared to most SSJs.

Best answers
None of you have answered what i sayed.
1-HIS GENERIC BEAM IS STRONGER
2-HAVING ALL THOSE ATTACKS HE DOESNT DESRVE IT

Master asia, its the game, not the series, the clases must be balanced and i dont see anything wrong with cell.AND THERE MUST BE SOMTHING WRONG becuase he has all attacks, you dont see a player who uses buu destroying the map, i mean literally destroying the map....

If cell is so strong and has all attacks, why use piccolo for example, when you can use cell and you have instead of masenko a kamehameha?? and your generic beam is stronger, and transforming isnt as hard as to transform with krillin.

See what i mean?

Best answers
Stronger how? Because its green? lol
To my knowledge and exp. Buu has the strongest Generic Beam then the SSJ yellow attack(cept Trunks, his beams are all weak n ***) then Cell's green attack then blue attack. They all seem balance in generic beaming.

This is a mod for HL about Dragonball Z the series.
Hence, character models, attacks and show characteristics are placed into the game with balance issues in mind.

Yes he does have the signature moves of most fighters but in my exp, his signature attacks arent as strong or big(blast radius) of those of the original users. Dont know if its just me or what but it seems like it.

Buu has his candy beam which can heal, restore ki bar, and up pl.

Trunks has his 20% insta gib sword.

Goku has his beam charging + teleport.

Gohan has his Ki Shield(needs to be bug proof) but it still useful.

Piccolo has his Eye Laser and homing ki blasts which if used
properly can dish out major dmg.

Krillin + 3mill ki = Death to all with Scatter beam + makes him very versatile in melee with that high speed.

Vegeta has his renzoku which makes instant ki blobs and when your ssj.. lol dont even get me started on Big Bang n Final Flash..

Freeza has FINGER LASER, most useful attack if you are form2 if you ask me.
-Knock some1 down, and since they cant move you can end them with finger laser. How cheap can that be?
-If your in a melee stalemate where your opponent doesnt want to move his ass 1st then you spam 20 shots of laser into him.
-Or you can be a trigger happy f laser spammer.
-Not to mention he has Deathball, a cheap version of SB, fast charging, deadly, big blast radius and your mobile when you use it.

So why not let Cell have his signature move of every1? Buu is way more stronger than Cell anyways so why arent you whining about buu being too strong? His mouth blast is prolly strongest beam in the mod. I know and the ESF team knows theres still lots of balancing to be done. Hence its still called Beta.

Best answers
yeah they will mostlikely spread cell's big attacks out across his transformations. they have just given them all to him because they are already coded for the other characters i would guess. Cell is nowhere near the fastest in ESF. I think krillen transformed is one of the fastest in ESF at this point of development. I thought all generic beams were equal strength, i hardly notice difference in their powers in game.

Best answers
Hah generic beams are different.
You ever compared Trunk's Generic Beam to Gohan's Generic Beam? Cuz Gohan's Generic Beam would kill most players lol while Trunk's generic beam does sh1t.

Yea Cell isnt too fast, 290 speed, thats only 10 points higher than SSJ goku, gohan n vegeta. 290 max speed, while Krillin has his 350 versatility and Buu's 320 fast paced arse. Thats 30 points of speed with buu and about 50 points? with Krillin.

Also he takes pretty damn long to trans as well. If your enemy is Cell and he transforms then its your own fault for letting him. Your SSJ Gohan or Trunks or Goku or any1 else who can trans b4 190mill and let an enemy like Buu or Cell trans then your arsed out if these enemies have skill.

If im Cell or Buu and i happen to transform then its pretty much over for the oppossing team.
I will attack all and if they are weak in skill and in pl/hp/etc then its all good. They had ample time to power up and train unless they disconnect n have to start allover or just came in then i can understand.

I will attack you from every direction. I will be cheap and blast you while you trans. I will jump you from behind while you in a fight. This is what I do when i trans as Cell or Buu.
I will play by the rules of the server if there are any. If its a team play server and you whine about getting 2 on 1'ed or attacked while transing then all i do is laugh. If I consider you respectable and a formitable friend or foe then maybe i will respect the part of letting you trans. But like i said, i will attack you from any direction and angle ;)

Best answers
It's called "Generic" because it's generic, which means that everyone is as strong as the others.

Cell has many strong attacks, I confess, but he has no EXTREMELY powerfull attack (like SB, FF or BB). Every character has his strengths. For example:
Goku: SB, teleporting
Vegeta: FF & BB
Gohan: VERY early transform, Shield
Trunks: eraly transform, Finishing Buster, Sword
etc.
And Cell just has many attacks, but most of them are kind of the same so he doesn't really benefit.

Best answers
exactly why that is Cell's strong point

KHH : Popular spamming Beam
SBC : Lethal if turboed and hits the opponent directly
Frieza Disc : an we say 1 hit kill??
Solarflare : Uggghhh....you wont be seeing anything if I do use this....

Truely,he is a bit strong,but if you play him,the moves he does (KHH,Galit Gun,SBC) are actually just a tad bit weaker if he has an exact PL as someone elses,but of course the difference is too small to notice

And his generic beam isn't that strong,I reckon,it's bout just as strong as any blue ones if I remember correctly

NOTE : Master Asia,dont try to evade the filter,like Magus says,there's a reason for it to be there yknow :) But of course I ain't no mod....so yeah,someone kill me :(

Best answers
Thanks MrTrick Jr!

I dont remember ever having to ps a generic beam execpt cell`s beam.

I just think its unfair having a strong non beam, a strong beam, a ... well what ever galit gun is, FRIEZA DISC! And a strong generic beam. OHH so now frieza is definitely craped and THANK GOD WE HAVE THE STRONG EYE LASER AND THE ALL MIGHY SPREAD ATTACK IN PICCOLO OH OH AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE ONE AND ONLY.....masenko?

This post was ment to lower the generic beam`s strengh

Best answers
your all color blind! ALL THE BEAMS! Blue, green, yellow, pink, purp, and red for all i care do the exact same damage.
The ONLY diffrence in the beams..........................................are you ready for this?
.......................................IS THE COLOR!

And as for cell being to strong, he is not.
For one thing, piccolo can own cell, for the other, krillin can own cell, for the other, anyone can own anyone if the player is good!

BTW Mojo Jojo Own's all:D

Best answers
what do you think in the series is cell the strongest creature .. and gohan can't be ssj2 in esf (not yet?) so that makes cell the most powerfull enemy and buu 2 so i don't know why he should be weaker

Best answers
If the people who program ESF we're to drop cells strength, I must admit it would make the game less interesting. Just because a character has a couple of extra strong attacks, doesn't mean he's going to win. The gamer behind the character is what will cause you to win or lose. You also have to remember having all those extra attacks will make him run out of Ki faster and having him keep powering up, and when he's powering up, he's free game.

Plus Goku's way stronger then Cell is bar none, He has Sprit Bomb which is just very very devastating, Kamehameha, and the Torpedo's. Those make Goku the easiest to learn, and strongest. Say you have all 5 or 6 torpedo's your allowed placed over the map at 3 different points (2 at each point) and your going after one guy he'll be hard pressed to dodge from every side. So in their own way each character is strong, just look for their strengths and think strategy. Trunks can blind someone with a fast moving beam, and has his sword.

Instead of focusing on the negative look for the bright side of each character.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr in the original story, the manga, Cell never uses destructo disc, i have the whole fight in manga, and he dont use it....... so technicaly, cell shudnt have that attack then...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom