Cell neds to be weaker

Best answers
I agree with Wes, I play the best with gohan or vegeta...when I am goku or cell I reak, they all have disvantages and advantages, one could be his strength, his ability to get to transform will be later because he has the advantage at the beginning, but the lower pl character will gain more power and transform(depending on who you are)easier, then that character has the advantage.

Best answers
BS Captain Bob.
Im sure it isnt just colors lol.. well maybe or just maybe the strenght of the beams relies on your pl?

But still ssj trunks n gohan have just about same pl and Trunk's yellow generic beam blows compared to gohan's generic beam.. why dont you hit some people with gohan's gen beam n compare with trunk's gen beam.

Cant we get a coder here who designed the beams tell us once and for all if the beams are any diff.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now i think Cell is perfect the way he is. Any way, i have rarely seen anyone useing cell so if poeple dont use him it doesnt even matter. They should balence out Goku rather then cell. everyone uses goku.

Best answers
true cell does have many of the most powerful attacks, Kame-ha, Galic Gun, Special Beam Cannon. But Cell cannot use all of these attacks at once. Also alot of these attack are really weak when compared to the others like the SBC is stronger then the Kame or the GG but you cant aim it and it is easy to dogde, while the Kame-ha does more damage and can be aim while the SBC is a straght line but it does less damage then the SBC but more then the GG but it takes longer to charge. The GG can be aimed but it is the weakest beam of the bunch but it charges quickly.

Cell isn't strong in many areas in fact hes pretty much the adverage for ESF when it comes to stats. Hes isn't the fastest or the toughest, but hes also not the weakest. But he doesn't have any special attacks of his own

Goku: Spirit bomb, Kame torps, charge beams and teleport

Gohan: shield, early trans

trunks: sword, early trans, burning attack.

vegeta: energy dan, FF, BB.

Buu: mouth blast, candy ray, more starting PL

Piccalo: eye lazers, scattering ki Blasts

Krillin: Distructo disk, scattering beam, very fast atfter trans.

Freeza: finger lazer, Death ball

Cell: almost every attack

and i would like to point out that Beam strength is determind by the amout of PL difference between the target and the shooter. So this is why Yellow attack seems so strong since you tend to get hit by it when the SSJ's start showing up on the server you are playing on.

Best answers
So pl = generic beam strenght?
Still doesnt explain how gohan owns with his gen beam and trunks blow with his gen beam when the 2 turns ssj in the begining.

Best answers
PL does have a lot to do with gen beam strength. Try this out; injure yourself until you start losing pl. Reapeatedly fire gen beams at an ssj person when you are down in the 300k pl range. As you get lower, not only will your beams do less damage and the blast will get smaller and smaller. At less that 100k, the blast is almost non-existent and he will take no damage.

I think some characters have hidden attributes to thier beams; a fully charged and turboed SSJ Kame from a Goku with 6 mil pl is actually smaller in damage and blast size than a freshly transed Krillin at 6 mil pl. Also, Gallit Gun sucks up a good deal less ki than a Kame, but can reverse a Kame dead in it's tracks if the Kame isn't turboed and the Gallit is, and can stop it quickly if it is. The Gallit really seems to be an all around beam, good for killing, psing, and decent for nuking. I don't think there is a formula you can follow to see what beams are best, like I said the probably coded different beams to have different attributes.

Best answers
cell just need 2 get rid of his freeza disk hes aready got lots other attacks :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
Ok just stop posting everoyne the same message i get it thats it stop the post saying he is not that strong

Best answers
I dont think cell is too strong, i mean he doesnt get as much experience with transforming as sayajins. And I also think he should have the self-destruction-abbility.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell just plain blows. Almost nobody ever picks Cell. Why would you insist he is stronger? Blah. He's unbelievably bad. Also, not many people pick him because not many people LIKED the character, Cell, in the anime. He was a whiny little girl who bluffed when he faced a challenge, then cried at the first sight of losing. Then when he was finally beat, he blew himself up. He was a whiny *** ***** until the very end.

Best answers
haha.

Actually, Cell is my favorite villain in the show. He owned and the transformations he did was nice.

Cell in this game is pretty strong. His kame/sbc/gallic beams arent maybe as strong as the others but he has a bit more life and a bit more speed making him an outstanding melee'r.

Best answers
I liked him in the show actually.
As for a character? I like to use him. He's moderately strong, he transforms (flying = no ki loss), he has SBC, and if needed he can use the kamehameha and the gallit gun.

Orz

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Also, not many people pick him because not many people LIKED the character, Cell, in the anime. He was a whiny little girl who bluffed when he faced a challenge, then cried at the first sight of losing. Then when he was finally beat, he blew himself up. He was a whiny *** ***** until the very end.
http://forum.esforces.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1444

It helps to do a little research before making a statement like that... most people LIKED Cell, as far as I can tell. When he went Perfect he was a great villain. And what's wrong with blowing yourself up when you lose? Majin Vegeta did that, and it seemed to only make him more popular.

Best answers
If you are a good fighter you would know you advantages and disadvantages, learn ways around them. Making yourself stronger. If you are a good fighter, you should be able to read your opponents advantages and disadvantages. But I can see this post was made because someone got owned by a character using Cell to many times...how about next time you fight someone who is Cell. You fight better?

Best answers
Also, i dont know if its just me or what but when your using chars with superior speed like buu n krillin and maybe cell, its a lot harder to maneuver with teleport + hitting your target cuz you have a lot less time since when you swoop you close in too fast heh.

Best answers
Stop posting in this!
We get the point! he is not strong JUST STOP POSTING

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Now i think Cell is perfect the way he is. Any way, i have rarely seen anyone useing cell so if poeple dont use him it doesnt even matter. They should balence out Goku rather then cell. everyone uses goku.
I use Cell :p

Best answers
Ya know, ironically, the station I watch dbz on is currently showing the Cell saga (after restarting)... Strangely, I appreciate it more, and I kinda find Cell a bit cooler (no, not Frieza's brother, that's spelt Koola.... and pronounced phonetically).

But when it comes to ESF, it's personnal preference. Some people's devotion may be so strong they stick with their favorite character, some people pick them cuz they like their attacks, or for looks.... And on the same level, that could be reason they don't choose Cell.. I can't stand to play as Cell, personally. I want kamehameha, I'll use Goku or Gohan. I want Galick Gun, I'll use Vegeta. I want makkankosappo.... I'll use Frieza, hahaha. Atleast deathball is intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom