Cell neds to be weaker

Orz

Best answers
Yedi, people are allowed to post whether you want them to or not.. if you want the thread locked, ask a moderator, but we should have the right to discuss Cell even if you feel like you don't want to participate. Just DON'T READ THE THREAD, okay? Problem solved.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rainbuu, you said this:
"If you are a good fighter you would know you advantages and disadvantages, learn ways around them. Making yourself stronger. If you are a good fighter, you should be able to read your opponents advantages and disadvantages. But I can see this post was made because someone got owned by a character using Cell to many times...how about next time you fight someone who is Cell. You fight better?"

Well, you're making an assumption. My statement is based upon several things-I said almost nobody ever picks Cell. It is true. I play usually on Primordial Tendencies server, and esforces.com (east) servers. Cell is rarely picked, it's almost exclusively goku, vegeta, trunks and gohan. My dislike of Cell has to do with his character in the DBZ storyline, not "how many times I was pwned by someone using cell," as you say. Cell whined and cried when he fought SuperVegeta, and when SSJ2 Gohan was beating him. He constantly made himself out to be superior in every way, even while he WAS fighting S.Vegeta, and SSJ2Gohan. In the english version I believe he said, "Oh, poor Vegeta..you just don't understand," "You have no idea what you're up against now, Gohan," among other things, I just don't recall everything he said. I said most people don't pick Cell in ESF, and he's not especially good to begin with. The people who have the original attacks are picked more often, anyway. It's cute that you got so defensive over anyone saying anything but Cell=Terrific, and you stooped to personal insults. The "ad hominem" argument isn't a good way to win any dispute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom