Capture the Dragon Balls mode is experimental. Play at your own risk.

Best answers
Nuther little bug on CTDB mode, yesterday I was playing with a friend and we got all the DBs together. He was bringing the last one over while I was stood next to the other 6 and just before he came over I got too close and picked one up by accident, then when he dropped his it crashed o_O

Nice work on the mod too, well worth the wait :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i found only 1 bug in the CTD and its that some DB are missing like in map esf_geoarena i found 6 the 7th was stuck in the mountain or something.And in city 1 ball was stuck in the arena underground i think.

Best answers
Expriemental maybe but i've played it alot and its never crashed on me, i think its a great mode already.

Just my two cents.

Best answers
only bug i've seen is a db missing once and while, by the way people if your game is crashing alot, take off 'high quality models' in the customize menu in multiplayer. Thats what fixed all my crashing havnt had a crash since.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it also crashes when the dragonballs are to close to eachother.And in ESf_riverside one dragonball was stuck in the ground near the river.And also some textures where mssing in the mid_esf.bsp map.

Best answers
I played it more then 3 times on lan in school and it worked just fine! but what is the whole idea with immortallity, isnt that lame if you wish for that?!!!!

Best answers
o! o! i found a bug!!!
more than 1 person can make a wish!!!
if every1 goes up 2 it and press 'b' before sum1 making a wish they all can!

also if u keep hitting cancel then 2 menus pop up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of annoying how on some maps, the dragonballs just clip into the walls and can never be retrieved :(

But anyway, the first post of this thread asked that people please not ramble on about the bugs in this game mode, and yet for two pages, what the hell has been talked about?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
They should also make the appearance of the dragon more spectacular,you press use and there he is,no lightnings or anything :\

Best answers
on esf_rosat there are no DBs (i put it on CTDB) so dont play CTDB on this map ;) (kinda obvious)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's obvious cuz it's another dimension in dbz have you ever heard of loking for dragonballs in the rosat?

Best answers
Well. heres another bug: When you pick up a DB and go up to cliff(or wall in the level :p), you can throw it off the cliff and noone can retrieve it :p

Best answers
reported.
but me and my friend SKULLEYES.
is very excitet about the CTB mode its really funny but
theres a stupid bug.
Double wish and then Crash of computer.

Me and Skulleyes is very well uhmm.. Fast about getting the Dragonball's together.
and also fast about who wants to wish but we click mostly nearly at the same time. and then we both wish and then CRASH!
my computer freaks out totally.
its pretty damn annoying.
if anyone else has seen this noticing this or anything else please report it here.

Best answers
havent tryed to wish at the same time as a friend ill try that and let u know if it crashes..

Best answers
yup it froze.. lol but before it did we were both just standing there with the baklls glowing and neith of us did ne thing and were were countin to 3 and teh dragon poped up and neither of us pressed b (summon dragon by defult) and he appeared ne ways.. it was weird and we finnaly did it right and the game froze and i got some funkey error..

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
that's obvious cuz it's another dimension in dbz have you ever heard of loking for dragonballs in the rosat?
the fact that its another dimension shouldnt make any difference, i like esf_rosat, and i like CTDB mode, so i think they should put DBs in it. They are in all the other maps, like cell arena, but they didnt have the DBs while fighting cell, did they? So......... PUT DB'S IN ESF_ROSAT OR ILL CUT YOU!!!!(]===[:::::::::::::>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No No No all the other maps with dragonballs are on earth or on namek.They are not supposed to be in the room of spirit and time.And if you like to play CTDB so much then play another level,or download a mapeditor and put the DB's in it your self.

Best answers
can u edite the mpa ? :idea:

like you can even change it that's it your own created map :p

but that would be very bad :]

we are n00bs i can't even make a easy sig :tired: :D

Best answers
One question?? What kind of stuff can you wish for and what map do I need to play?

Best answers
db iin rosat would be to easy to find, it's to open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom