Capture the Dragon Balls mode is experimental. Play at your own risk.

Best answers
i got another bug for ya. (i dont know if i should call it a bug or an idea). its like that. i was gathering all the DBs and then when i summoned shenlong (the all mighty god!! :) ) some1 took 1 of the DBs and shenlong vanished. not like when after a wish is wished.

Best answers
if u have beta u got it. u either open a server and in the advanced options choose capture the DB's or u search for a server that is capture the DB's.

Best answers
In the next beta if you hit the dragon with a beam or melee at him he should kill you unlike now where he just dances.

Also I don't get the wishes Strength works but Invincibility doesnt do **** for me I wished for it and I could still be injured so i don't know why it is an option if it does nothing and also im not sure what friendship does but I wished for it once and it added a new beam.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twysta invincibility does work, it lasts for only 30 or 45 seconds, not sure. and wishing for friendship is just to get a wishpoint, w/out invincibility or more ki.

Best answers
Oh it only lasts for 30-45 seconds, well if it lasts for 30 seconds that would make sense, but damn what a waste of a wish that is, i just wish for strength everytime, I make a server and wish and by the time someone joins I already have like 5 million pl , lol

Best answers
power isnt all...
play the game to enjoy it, not to have the highest frag count...

Best answers
Did i say it was only about power? no. And of corse I enjoy it :talk: :D :devil:

:fight:

Best answers
To The-Remaker: Yes there is a Scouter that can be activated F9 i think is default..you can see friends,enemys and the db's in different colors on it..and also get info if you aim your crosshair on a character! Hope that helps you out!

Best answers
Personaly i havnt had that much probs with Dragonballs yet unless multiple people use the dragon at the same time

This is the best line ever

Hercule- Who's the man, Hercules the manO_O
;( :paper:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering what the wishes mean.

Power-???

Friendship-???

???-???

If any one knows what the 3rd wish is and what they all mean that would help me out.

And how do I calll the dragon?

I'am sorry if these questions were answered already.;D

Best answers
i like ctb but they should make it so you can carry 2 at a time.
and you can use the little short beam only when holding them.

and also you need to come up with something else than immunity.
because it only lasts a short period of time.

plus in esf_riverside i used adminmod and then noclip i went all over the place. i think the ball is like lost in a differnt time demension lol. its like a bug mabe.
if your creating a map try to raise them shortly abouve the ground.

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
I was just wondering what the wishes mean.

Power-???

Friendship-???

???-???

If any one knows what the 3rd wish is and what they all mean that would help me out.

And how do I calll the dragon?

I'am sorry if these questions were answered already.;D
There is no such wish as Power, but these are the 3 and what they do:
1. Strength - Gives you 1 million PL
2. Immunity - Invincible for 30 seconds
3. Friendshop - Nothing, justs uses a wish

Best answers
why do the dragonballs like close the servers some times?...and stop posting....i`m trying to make the forum all Ultimate Vegeta, lol, but Hikibi or whatever has like him set as the last one who posted and its messed up...

Best answers
The dragon balls are cool in all but i agree with the efects for it and maybe they should change the scouter so you can see it on there eye when there wearing it that would look cool:)

Best answers
The room of spirit and time was that room with the pendulum and all the weird spirit lines and stuff. The rosat esf map is actually the hyperbolic training room. HTR

Best answers
Just one more thing about CTDB, fix the damn models, watch DBZ dragon balls arent yellow they are orange. At least you got the color of the stars right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom