Capture the Dragon Balls mode is experimental. Play at your own risk.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mode capture the dragon balls is in the experimental stage and the team does not plan on working on this mode till beta 2. So please don't tell us any problems with CTDB mode because

1. We probably already know about it.

2. It will be worked on for the next release of ESF. Which is beta 2 I believe.

So like my topic says play at your own risk. I know myself its experimental because it crashes a lot when I get all the dragon balls close together I haven't exactly figured it out yet what happends but if a developer would like to reply with some known problems with Capture the Dragon balls mode that would be great of you.

Best answers
I couldn't see that it was experimental. all I saw was "exper" so I thought it was trying to say expert :D

Combat-Hamster

C
K i know Dragon Ball Hunting is just Experimental.. But i might as well give some bugs to help them for next beta. Everyone probably knows by now it causes the game to crash many ways expecialy when picking up/dropping the balls alot in a short span of time.. But i found one that i think is unique.. I was playing my locked Server collecting dragon balls.. Summoned Dragon.. Made my Wish... Then the dragon balls went flying away.. But 1 stayed for some odd reason.. So i went hunting again and collected all of them.. this time there was now 8 Dragonballs when all together only the real 7 glowed but all of them show on radar all 8.. i made wish again and then the balls flew away and another one stayed.. so now i have 9 Dragonballs.. and it keeps going on like that =P i have a screen pick of alot of dragonballs with just some of them lit up..

Another one is when u hold right click to keep your Weapon charge frozen so it doesnt release its attack untill u want it too. When u do that the numbers on the KI bar stay the same while the bar goes down to 0 so it will show the blue bar empty but have like 5,400,000 energy showing.

BTW great work on the mod =P so much better then the last and for a beta version.. well if any of u were around for cs beta 1.. well u know.. probably one of the crappyest playing and looking mod ever slowing turning into what it is now. So keep up the goodword =P il be watching from the sidelines
;)

Best answers
Yeah, i thought it meant expert 2:) . Another bug is on some maps, ESF_island for example, the DB's show up on the radar, but they arnet there!

Best answers
another thing is that when u play ctdb in esf_mtsid and esf_riverside there are only 6 dragon balls and the other u can never find they're like under the ground or inside a mountain and believe me i checked everywhere.:]

Best answers
esf_cell_day always works fine, hasnt gone wrong once yet for me :D
other maps though... its stuck somewhere inside something....

and ive yet to have sensu beans work right :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki has no more number. The number is ya pl... The bars merged. :D

Hehe. the balls can noclip away hence the noseeing. And there small. A bit crappy that noclip but ahwell. :D

I did it 3 times the dragon and absolutely had no probs with it at all. SOOOO cool. I could check out SSJ without ever being not alone. 2 strength wishes. lol

Best answers
Okay, this is a stupid question but how do i turn on the dragonballs thingy? Please dont criticize cause of my n00bness cause i dont care. All i would like to know is how...?

Best answers
when you start your server click the server settings thing on the left and its in there under game mode. there's also a variab le you can set for it...

mp_gamemode 2

will set the game mode to CTDB

Gok

Best answers
PLease can some 1 tell me what to do...

I got all the dragonballs together and im waiting and waiting and waiting but there is no dragon coming out...

Please can enyone tell me what to do??

Sorry but im a newb

Best answers
when you get all 7 together, they will start to flash, go near em and press the use key, "b" by defult.

Best answers
Hey 1st of all I LUVVVVV THE NEW BETA ;)
2nd; the dragonball mode works allmost perfect execpt for some small bugs in some maps it shouldn't be that hard to fix cuz some db's r only missing thats all map esf_riverside had 1 db short :)
well that's it keep up the g00d work :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It woud be nice if the Crew released a CTDB Fix just for the crashes before Beta 2

Scruffie

S
Lol, the number of people that asked me to scout them to give them their PL...

Next time that happens, I'm gonna say 5.

Best answers
Hi, I had played the CTD mode, but i hadnt seen any problems!
only the wishes "friends" and "imortal" dosnt make a efect!

So, i am looking forwar to the Beta2!!

I love ESF! ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i must agree with mr mash cuz it is becoming popular!please release some bug fixes before beta 2.Beta 2 is pretty far away you know.

Best answers
Originally posted by Stumpfy 2k
Hi, I had played the CTD mode, but i hadnt seen any problems!
only the wishes "friends" and "imortal" dosnt make a efect!

So, i am looking forwar to the Beta2!!

I love ESF! ^^
Friendship does make an effect it gives you 3 sensu beans I think but I'm not sure about being immortal I haven't tried it with anyone else

Best answers
yes the capture the dragon balls mode is experimental play at ur own risk the esf team is not responsible for any damage the mode has on any one
/me makes everyone sign a contact
haha suckers
/me runs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom