Cant Play ESF witthout Steam plz plz help!!

Best answers
Can somebdoy please explain to me step by step on how to install ESF without using steam. because ive been trying but i cant make it happen. please please will somebdoy help me ive been trying so long please :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why won't you play with steam?

anyway
you can install half-life
install esf and play a very bugged version.. Lan only

I suggest you forget about playing on WON and just move to steam

Best answers
i would play with steam but when i try to type in a cd - key it says that its not like valid or something. i bought an original hlaf-life cd but when i type in the key it wont work so i decided to play wiht half life

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just forget about the whole hl and move on to ut2k3/2k4 or something like that, steam just has to mutch problems to have fun with.

Best answers
niobe said:
just forget about the whole hl and move on to ut2k3/2k4 or something like that, steam just has to mutch problems to have fun with.
Dont post stuff like that if you cant stay on topic, help or dont post.

If you have a legal CD Key then you shouldnt have a problem. You need a HL or CS key to be valid, you have to enter the "-" where they are for it to work.

If it still does not work then you have a illegal copy and warez is not allowed here. But if you actully bought it call customer support, if you refuse to then you just show that its illegal.

Also WON was closed and only Steam is left, you can play LAN, only on Steam though from what I know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
won is dead but you can play lan games

if you want to use it just install HL whit out starting the steam installerand insall ESF 1.2 and 1.2.1 to:
(default) C:\program files\sierra\half life\

Best answers
bull**** i bought a brand new bloody counter strike condition zero yeterday typed it in and it said duplicate cd- key i swear to god is real i bought it at EB burwood. when that didnt work i asked my frends who stopped playing and never registered there cd keys on steam and i typed it in and it said the smae thing i tired 2 counter stirke cd keys duplicate 1 half life cd key didnt work fukn bull**** steams **** ****ing hell i wasted my ****ing moeny and it didnt work its ****ing ****!!!!!

Best answers
and i also tried installing it on HL and i tired to play lan and it started up but then this error dll/cddl or something like that game up anyone no how to fiz that? :]

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eag_777 said:
bull**** i bought a brand new bloody counter strike condition zero yeterday typed it in and it said duplicate cd- key i swear to god is real i bought it at EB burwood. when that didnt work i asked my frends who stopped playing and never registered there cd keys on steam and i typed it in and it said the smae thing i tired 2 counter stirke cd keys duplicate 1 half life cd key didnt work fukn bull**** steams **** ****ing hell i wasted my ****ing moeny and it didnt work its ****ing ****!!!!!
Wow, those are allot of * <-----thingy's.

It is weird though, i had no problems at all, maybe you had capslock on?

Best answers
Maybe he had his cd-burner on.
If you have the real copy and a bying receipt contact steam. They should fix your problem. And with steam its much more difficult to get duplicate cd-keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom