Can you Ascend?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
HAHAHA.. I read the 2 site.. On how to find your pl and suff... AHHAAHHA THE IDIOTS!!!! Man.... it was soo funy...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/undergroundsociety/

http://www.dbsilver.com/beazfighter/beazfighter.php

These are people who take the bond between ki and DBZ too far. I believe it's possible, but not in this way. I've started looking for Tai Chi classes in my local area, in the hopes that I can feel and understand it a bit better. Results in 50 minutes has got to be good for something.
I've seen the first one before...And it's quite sad. It's an exaggeration on what ki can do and even if it could do that, would some live rpg nerd who sinded up for a free site know how to do it? "Destroy you opponent and he can't fight anymore". Sad :S

Anyway, on topic, even tho i think i can manipulate my energy, it still can't be seen. Heating up sure, hands tingly, yeah, it's a good step, but no where is it advanced.

But there are different stages of becoming more "hype" for people, just depending how much energy you can focus. Like for me, it would be

Stage 1-Easy to control, I can move around freely, but a weak radiating feeling
Stage 2-More radiating, but more concentraion, so lack of movement.
Stage 3-A lot of heat flowing from me, but I can't run or walk and can't hold the concentration for that long.

So yeah, people can always have their own "stages"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is sort of ascending in a way, so I guess you've answered you're own thread title there :D

I found the Third Eye bit quite interesting as it didn't seem to be as BS'y as the rest (charge your negative force into super destructive power!) but as for physically feeling a third eye, i'm back to skepticism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
That was either adrenalin..... Or you were just angry and not controling you actions....Tho when your angry it a nother more easy less eficient way...
Abouth consentrating... Is being calm and focused......
I prefer anger.

All this talk of lying in bed in the dark and breathing in odd patterns and seeing colors and such...I have really two main gripes with it all. The first is, almost any of that could probably be caused by various biological circumstances, and the second being, I don't think seeing colors while I'm half asleep is as useless as being able to break down a door.

Best answers
ok this thread seems a bit old, a few days maybe, but i mean you guys are saying just sitting in a relaxed form, just concentrating and stuff, u partially "acsend" but i mena look at what ur doing, your clam, relaxed and everything else. But in like dbz (excluding Goku) everyones usually ticked off when they transform, like in garlic saga, gohan jumped infront of gralic, and literally nailed him, and he could withstand the strength of the death zone, and he was very ticked off cause garlic was trying to trap his dad n stuff. But ur saying u just sit there in peace and quiet. I dunno if its done either way (gokus way "peace" like ur doing it or vegetas way "getting ticked off very badly") but maybe in the far future people will look upon the thread and use it to create super humans! I'm only 11 so if u think this whole idea is a bit crazy, i know! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anger fuels it well, but its just a lot more wild and harder to control. DBZ needs to have the mangry, I personally would find it bogus if they just closed their eyes and went ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but Mr.Soul, they're Saiyans, they have physical changes when they ascend...and they didn't always get angry, they had to calm themselves and clear their minds to transform from Ougon Oozaru to SSJ4, which I guess is true for us too...plus, it's not real.

Best answers
i was trying what u guys had said a while back ago, about just sitting calm, relaxing, doing something like just listening to music and it worked...i felt an energy or something begin emitting from meh body, but didnt feel that much stronger... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom