Can you Ascend?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic seems like a chilidish fantasy of copying people on DBZ and become a super saiyan, but I'm gonna be serious here.

I am fasinated (sp?) by the belief of Chi energy, yin and yang. Ima be honest though, what first got me interested in this was DBZ, to see if shooting blast from your hands is possible. The more I studied it, the more serious I looked into it, how historical chinese fighters used chi for meditation, agility, strength, and medicinal methods.

So I tried to learn how to "feel my chi" and did. But I didn't know if it was really "chi" or something dangerous. So I had a doctors appointment yesterday (convient) and I asked him about it while he was checkin my heart, to see if nething was bad. All he said was my heart rate increased..So i guess thats not dangerous o_o .

Anyway, SERIOUSLY i described him what happened when i "empowered" myself with energy, I told him I can do it by wi;; and i get warmer, more alert, quicker reflexes, and i feel heat radiating from the muscles into the air. It's hard concentrate to do this while walking, and I said I get tired if I do it too high. The doctor actually seemed like it was a good thing. No, I'm not calling myself a super saiyan or "HOLY CRAP!! I'M A CHI MASTER!", I just think this "empowering" is interesting.

But relating to the topic, I dub this empowerment s an "ascention" and I wanted to see if anybody else can feel like this or have there own styles of "ascention". I mean yeah we all have adrenlaine, but like can you do it manually, does something trigger it ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting stuff, my mum bought me a book on Chakra's (the body's levels of electromagnetic fields as their known in science) and apparently if you learn to maintain some sort of control over how much EM you put out then you can do things to your body and mind as you said. It also says how every living thing emits the EM fields, even leaves and insects have tiny ones, I think this is what is understood to be chi. It got me thinking that maybe meditation is a step towards control of your EM field, but the book also states how very few people can do it o_o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have practiced Tai Chi for 2-3 years, and I do believe in a form of "ascension", it simply relating to a concentration of energy/chi/ki, much like what your trying to explain. I can relate to the getting warmer, being more alert, quicker reflexes, and the feel of heat radiating from my muscles into the air. It's quite the popular Martial Art. So, don't be surprised if someone is not only better than you at this, or has skills beyond mine and your comprehension.

I'm curious... have you seen your own visible energy? What color was it?

Best answers
How do you...do that?

I can...make my face turn red and purple, but then I have a pounding headache...not sure how thats relevent but maybe it helps to be able to control the blood circulation(like I think I do when I do that) in order to do this thing you are describing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Ravendust

Yeah its true very few people can do it. But anybody could learn how to feel it (not control it) if they knew how

-Hwoarang
Yes i am a begginer with Tai-Chi (not them martial art form) and if what I say if true, then I guess there are higher "levels" of this. And no I can not see visible energy, I doubt I ever will too. But subconisuosly, I see blurry red. Why, can you see yours?

-Amitron
Lol, you're being too physical with it, I usually never turn redish unless Im doing it to the max. But yeah thats a tyle of "ascention" if you feel "better" than you do normally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
But yeah thats a tyle of "ascention" if you feel "better" than you do normally.

so kinda like sex then?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
so kinda like sex then?
Lol serious or not, it's kinda not it and kinda is. No sexuality comes from my style, but i guess the highten emotion and energy during sex could count for some people?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being to physical with it is dumb... you need to relax...

i am not saying i know everything about it, i have looked on some websited about chi and stuff... and tried some things, and weird enough yes i could feel what they call "chi"... but they said to relax...

If you try to hard it will vanish, at least something they said..

okiedokay i hold my mouth now :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
-But subconisuosly, I see blurry red. Why, can you see yours?
I see a mix of blue and red, with a TV static effect to give it noticable motion. To really get the effect, I recommend laying down on your bed, right before you usually sleep. This way, you achieve a true sense of subtelty. Focus on your Dan (imagining a ball of energy spinning behind your naval, preferably giving it your favorite color. I use red.) and put your arms directly to your side, closing your fists tight. If you've ever heard of "ki breathing", which is breathing in through your nose, and out your mouth. The key is to do it slow and as long as possible, imagining not only the energy coming in through your nose as your inhale, but through every exposed pore in your body. Continue to imagine that this spinning ball of energy, behind your navel, is swelling with each breathe. When you exhale, the ball is randomly sending energy up your torso, through your shoulders, and down your arms, to your hands, which should already be closed to a slighty tensed fist. The fist subconsiously and physically gives the feeling that your trapping energy/ki/chi in your hands. If you repeat this process for a good 30 minutes, your hands should start to really heat up. Once you feel your hands can't get any hotter, sit up real fast, imagining the heat is spreading through your body (basically imagine your powering up, the energy coming from your clenched hands) Your whole body should heat up to an extreme you never thought possible. At this point, throw a punch or something, you'll notice that it not only makes the DBZ sound effect everyone makes with there mouth. But, it's almost a blur. After you achieve this to a level your comfortable with. It's time to decrease the time it takes to "heat up" as I liked to call it. Walk around, doing the ki breathing and Dan channelling, imagining a shockwave of energy is going up through your torso, down your arms, etc, in a real fast motion. As soon as it reaches your hands, begin to wave them in a graceful motion. This stage is known as long and short style Tai Chi, specific and graceful arm movements channeling the energy/chi/ki in a certain way.

I hope you take my advice, and realize the true potential all around you, the potential being able to realize that every organism, every object, every thought, is a collection of energy that you can use at your own disposal

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I see a mix of blue and red, with a TV static effect to give it noticable motion. To really get the effect, I recommend laying down on your bed, right before you usually sleep. This way, you achieve a true sense of subtelty. Focus on your Dan (imagining a ball of energy spinning behind your naval, preferably giving it your favorite color. I use red.) and put your arms directly to your side, closing your fists tight. If you've ever heard of "ki breathing", which is breathing in through your nose, and out your mouth. The key is to do it slow and as long as possible, imagining not only the energy coming in through your nose as your inhale, but through every exposed pore in your body. Continue to imagine that this spinning ball of energy, behind your navel, is swelling with each breathe. When you exhale, the ball is randomly sending energy up your torso, through your shoulders, and down your arms, to your hands, which should already be closed to a slighty tensed fist. The fist subconsiously and physically gives the feeling that your trapping energy/ki/chi in your hands. If you repeat this process for a good 30 minutes, your hands should start to really heat up. Once you feel your hands can't get any hotter, sit up real fast, imagining the heat is spreading through your body (basically imagine your powering up, the energy coming from your clenched hands) Your whole body should heat up to an extreme you never thought possible. At this point, throw a punch or something, you'll notice that it not only makes the DBZ sound effect everyone makes with there mouth. But, it's almost a blur. After you achieve this to a level your comfortable with. It's time to decrease the time it takes to "heat up" as I liked to call it. Walk around, doing the ki breathing and Dan channelling, imagining a shockwave of energy is going up through your torso, down your arms, etc, in a real fast motion. As soon as it reaches your hands, begin to wave them in a graceful motion. This stage is known as long and short style Tai Chi, specific and graceful arm movements channeling the energy/chi/ki in a certain way.

I hope you take my advice, and realize the true potential all around you, the potential being able to realize that every organism, every object, every thought, is a collection of energy that you can use at your own disposal
Ya know the funy thing is....
One day I thot..... Pfisicly ... There are little explanations.... But alsow... If you can blelive it ... and suff.....

So hey why not try it.....

So it was just before i went to sleep..... So i just sit down in my most confortable pose.... close my eyes.... Well wont say exatly what i all wne t thro imagening.... Basicly i did it almost as you.... (Never went to no dai chi training.... :] )

Until i kinda felt verrrrrrrrrrry funy i had it for like 4-6 min..... My body was relaxed.... But i realised... I was completly swety from just siting....And ya all know other efects... ;/ I was like : WTF! Why am i swety... I feel ........o_O Incredible....

Well you get the point...
P.S .... after other days..... of trying this.... Well all i gained.... Is feel of something raising me up.... Burning/Shocking feel in my hands....

But nothing more right now... I cant fly... shot a ki blast or anything...... Right now alll i can do is afect my self in some mather.......

Hopfully nobody will look at me like a nut that watched dbz to mutch after this.... ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's cool, i'll try it tonight :yes:

Something else that's interesting is that your EM Field (or Aura) can be put into visible material form using something called Kirlian Photography, also known as Electro-photography. It takes a colour photo of energy in the air which comes out as a white outline of anything with an EM field (anything living or electrical) with the colours representing the different energy frequencies.

Excerpt from the book:
"The aura is the result of electron emission. In electro-photography, millions of electrons are emitted and move towards a special part of the camera, which absorbs them, creating magnificent and beautifully coloured pictures of the patterns of energy emission."

What I want to know is...how is it possible to increase the EM field around the body? Food? Excersise? Size? Temperature?

Also, I don't think it would be possible to shoot ki blasts ( :rolleyes: ) because not only would it require a huge understanding and control of your own EM/Ki/Chi/Energy, but it would be seperating it from the body.

Best answers
Well that emp camera.. Thing i wish i would have it.. But i dont.. But iw seen pic with it... A human has it.....Even if not consetrating...

What I want to know is...how is it possible to increase the EM field around the body? Food? Excersise? Size? Temperature?
in 4 words.... : I dont know yet..... Training well it gives you minimum controll of you em Orso i think....

Food well its basicly energy for you body... If ya know biology... temperature.... WEll if you controll you em then you temp reises... May not either... Dont know.....

And abouth basic ki blast.... Not only is it hard for a human body to generate that kind of energy.... But Geting that energy out of you.... Recuirest GRATE control... Then to seperate it .... From you body energy and controll it to fly to the spot you want....
Heh .. Its going to talk entire life time to maybe just get it out..... (Unless you from dbz :laff: )

So you can skip idea of flinal flash kamehameha... Ki blast flying... And especialy acsending... I mean thats a legendary thing even in dbz... :S

That's cool, i'll try it tonight
Go ahead... But trust me ... first you need to belive it.. Not like... K i belive in it... So i can gain some powers... Hehe.. Not really....
Its abouth confincing your self....

P.S dont expect to see any results from the 1 try....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about actually ascending...but I can think of a million times where a furious rage made me do things I would normally never be able to do, like break a car window or punch a hole in one of our doors.

Best answers
That was either adrenalin..... Or you were just angry and not controling you actions....Tho when your angry it a nother more easy less eficient way...
Abouth consentrating... Is being calm and focused......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do believe in body energy and feeling it and seeing it and in some cases, using it, but i'm justifyiably pessimistic about using it to fly, shoot ki blasts or ascending.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:

Is that possible for everyone? I might just give it a try if I remember to.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amitron said:
Is that possible for everyone? I might just give it a try if I remember to.
Yes, don't ever believe anything isn't possible. That's the main key to Tai Chi, first and foremost.

Best answers
There's this liquid... if I drink enough of it, sometimes, you get so light, you feel like you can fly. And it makes you feel strong too. It's called beer.

But in all seriousness, a massage therapist came to our school last year, she specializes in these kind of things. She tried to make everyone rub there hands together and see if you could put it to someone else's face and feel their 'energy.' Honestly, I think the lady was full of ****, I felt nothing. The whole idea of people being able to see or feel their own energy is all in their head if you ask me. People have their opinions on this, and mine is that you can't ascend, and you can't feel 'chakra.' It would be cool if you could make a Rasengan, but it just ain't happenin.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
There's this liquid... if I drink enough of it, sometimes, you get so light, you feel like you can fly. And it makes you feel strong too. It's called beer.

But in all seriousness, a massage therapist came to our school last year, she specializes in these kind of things. She tried to make everyone rub there hands together and see if you could put it to someone else's face and feel their 'energy.' Honestly, I think the lady was full of ****, I felt nothing. The whole idea of people being able to see or feel their own energy is all in their head if you ask me. People have their opinions on this, and mine is that you can't ascend, and you can't feel 'chakra.' It would be cool if you could make a Rasengan, but it just ain't happenin.
I once saw on TV... on Discovery channel, and i just asume what they show its true..., a man who could channel his chi through his arms... and he did them through rolling weights of each 500 kilos, a normal man would have serious pain or even crushed his arms... yet he was unharmed and no pain..

All coz he had all that stuff "in his head"... well then, i rather can feel chi and its all in my head, and do that... then be a person that says "omg its fake" and crush my arms.

Best answers
What your saying with the man might be true. But how about this, how do you distinguish a man that has mystical 'chi' energy between someone who has just trained by rolling weights down his arms? A normal man could do that, if he practiced with weights enough and slowly worked up to 500 kilos.

Ever watch the World's Strongest Man? Yeah, they don't pull 747's using 'chi,' buddy. Their all about pure muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom