Buu's moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. When did Kid Buu fight Gohan?
If gohan was there he would've whooped Buu's ass,
2. Regeneration didnt keep Buu alive, he was strong enough to survive all of those blasts wasnt he? So what if he regenerates, Picollo did it, Cell did it, is that what kept them alive?
He survived by regenerating instantly, after each fight. Heck, he blew up Earth while standing on it and regenerated himself back to full health. Piccolo (and therefore Cell) regenerated limbs not health. Lord Slug makes a good point of this in movie 4.

3. Kid Buu was the strongest, and thats the only reason why he was the strongest.
Thank you for clearing that up :S

I understand now that Kid Buu was the most dangerous (because of his lack of reason) and Super Buu was the most powerful, but ESF players will be playing Kid Buu *with* reason (the players attitude isn't going to change when they trans) so Kid Buu should be the final form.

Mr Buu was also too weak and the puppy, well... The puppy defeated Buu and saved the world, really he did. He was SSJ4Puppy and kicked Buu's ass.
What the hell are you talking about?

Vegeta is a pathetic. It's only fair he'se made underpowered in this game, he never was anything special. just give him a kamikazi attack, because some people feel Big Bang and Final Flash aint enough.
Vegeta was not pathetic, the last bit of use he gets is either as Vegetto, or taking SSJ to the next level and nearly killing Semi-perfect Cell. Or, if you include movie content, as part of Gogeta. I'm against any and all form of kamikaze.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
1. He survived by regenerating instantly, after each fight. Heck, he blew up Earth while standing on it and regenerated himself back to full health. Piccolo (and therefore Cell) regenerated limbs not health. Lord Slug makes a good point of this in movie 4.

2. I understand now that Kid Buu was the most dangerous (because of his lack of reason) and Super Buu was the most powerful, but ESF players will be playing Kid Buu *with* reason (the players attitude isn't going to change when they trans) so Kid Buu should be the final form.

3. What the hell are you talking about?

4. Vegeta was not pathetic, the last bit of use he gets is either as Vegetto, or taking SSJ to the next level and nearly killing Semi-perfect Cell. Or, if you include movie content, as part of Gogeta. I'm against any and all form of kamikaze.
1. So when Cell blew himself up and killed Goku, than regenerated as perfect Cell, he didnt gain any health?
2. So your telling me that we should use Kid Buu for the last Buu tansformation, whose weaker, so we can weaken down? Having Kid Buu stronger than Super Buu is pure nonsence.
3. What Funimation did to Manga on a sarcastic scale. (Ref. to Satans Puppy)
4. Nearly killing semi perfect cell? The fool fed an andrioid to Cell, Cell turned perfect, he beat the craps out of Veggie, thats what happened. And he called Nappa a moron.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. It's different, when Piccolo's arm was 'drained' by Cell, he sprouted a new one, when Goku broke Slug's arm, he tore it off and grew a new one too. Both were Nameks. This is Namekian regeneration, however in fights when Piccolo has had 7 shades of brown stuff kicked out of him and is laying on the floor bleeding, he requires a senzu bean, he cannot regenerate to heal these wounds. Do not confuse this with Namekian healing which is Dende's ability. Buu has BOTH, he can regenerate and heal himself, and he can heal others as Fat Buu proved.

2. Most people see Kid Buu as the strongest Buu, remember the game is based off the show, not 100% accurate. In every DBZ game Kid Buu is the most powerful. To make up for his lack of 'lack of reason' hey can be more powerful than Super Buu. It's not nonsense.

3. I understood it was sarcasm, I understood the references, it just wasn't funny.

4. When Vegeta ascends to Super Vegeta (USSJ, bigger muscles, cooler hair, spikey aura) he owns Semi-perfect Cell, who begs for his life, begs to let Vegeta spare him, to let him become Perfect. Vegeta, feeling superior, willingly helps Cell absorb #18 so he could test his powers. People Vegeta has killed/defeated: Android 15, Android 19, Burter, Semi-perfect Cell, Cui, Dodoria, lots of Arlians (before destroying the planet), Nappa, PuiPui, Recoome and Zarbon. There are probably others I missed. He is not weak. So what if he called Nappa a moron? That's irrelevant.

I think every one of Buu's moves has been mentioned at some point during this thread, it's up to the team which to include from there. I'd like:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Candy Attack
5. Mouthblast (beam/ball)
6. Regeneration
7. Bodypart (Super and Kid Buu)
8. Human Genocide Attack (Super and Kid Buu)
9. Vanishing Ball (Super and Kid Buu)
0. Senzu Beans

No absorption, no kamikaze attacks (blowing yourself up)

Trans:

Fat-Thin-Super-Kid

I don't care if it's not 100% accurate to the original japanese manga. It's my suggestion and I can put what I want to see in, if you want it otherwise then post your suggestions.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guldo, Dodoria, Jeice to name a few more.

I know I said i wasn't gonna post in here anymore but it seems to me that most people have the impression that Kid Buu is the strongest and the final form of Buu. Only Driver has said otherwise and nobody else that I have seen has agreed with him. Due to lack of supportive evidence from Driver I don't think anybody's opinons have changed. Also ESF is based on DBZ meaning they can alter it to their needs, and I also don't believe they are following the manga. So I believe the team will use this trans list in order:

Fat Buu
Evil(thin) Buu
Super Buu
Kid Buu

However this thread is about Buu's moves not his trans list. I think his additions for 1.3 should be

Fat/Evil Buu:
Body part (they should both get it)

Super Buu:
Human extinction attack

Kid Buu:
Vanishing Ball (since he used it as Buu with absorbed Gohan not as regular Super Buu)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posted by driver:
So your telling me that we should use Kid Buu for the last Buu tansformation, whose weaker, so we can weaken down? Having Kid Buu stronger than Super Buu is pure nonsence.
it doesnt matter it was buus last trans and he was still stronger than hell and ill kick your ass with him if you want proof

Vegeta is a pathetic. It's only fair he'se made underpowered in this game, he never was anything special.From the time he got defeated by Kakarotto, to the time he fed cell, and the time he killed himself to kill Buu but failed. It's only fair he'se made underpowered in this game, he never was anything special. Gotenks got further than he did. This isnt Vegeta's thread. Dont bring up Vegeta. just give him a kamikazi attack, because some people feel Big Bang and Final Flash aint enough.
it wasnt enough for vegeta to have two of the strongest attacks in the game (other than the sb)!? vegetas anything other than underpowered and hes a clearly defined melee character the gallitgun is good for quick shots as well because of the low charge time not to mention hes my signature used character so you mess with vegeta you mess with me and trust me you dont wanna mess with me

Regeneration didnt keep Buu alive, he was strong enough to survive all of those blasts wasnt he? So what if he regenerates, Picollo did it, Cell did it, is that what kept them alive?
picollo and cell can only regenerate if they still have their head is intact as piccolo clearly told trunks in the buu saga

posted by driver:
This isnt Day of Defeat where your in a city with 100 rooms. Your outside. All one has to do is climb up in the air and spot you or use his scouter.
yeah im pretty sure it aint DoD but youd be surprised how easy it is to regenerate to at least half your original health in fact i do it during fights and i still manage to get back to full health even while dodging a punch and most of the people in this game are completely oblivious to anything around them during a fight

all of them should get the body part attack since they could all use it
the deathball thing should be only for superbuu and kidbuu
superbuu should be the only one with human extinction attack
i think candy should be enhanced a little bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by enhanced? Like more options? I'm not sure what else you could have.

Everything else I agree with, but i'd like to see Kid Buu get it HEA (Human Extinction Attack) because I think a move like that (i.e massivley overpowered, kill everyone) suits him, and it's never said that he 'loses' it when he becomes a kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
Right... Thats why when Trunks goes SSJ after 2 shots to anyone Buu's still the best? His high PL feeds others PL. It take 5 minutes for someone to be on Buu's level. Candy is good, but the chance of someone using Candy in basic mellee is nuts. I'd rather have a person catch a ball blast than take my shot with Candy, the only time I use it is when my scouter shows me peoples PL is fading, but on a fast pace, thats never. Speed is definately the only adventage Buu has, along with his HP. The horrible thing about Buu is the fact that he has no good ball blasts. His Mouth Blast is strong, but not only does it make you look like a fluroecent lightbulb, it also renders you unable to move.

So what offencive adventages does Buu have?
-Basic Mellee
-Candy

Anything else is just as good as someone else's from of attack. No self respecting fighters uses advanced mellee anyhow.
It doesn't matter, Buu still has the advantage. If you're the same level as the person using trunks, then you're going to do better, and he won't transform so easily. Even if he does transform, Buu has a ****load of health right off the bat, so Trunks ascended health doesn't really compare. Buu's speed in normal form is one of the fastest, so he can still keep up with an ascended player. The candy attack is extremely easy to use in both adv. melee and basic melee. How do you think people made use of it back in 1.1? with that attack you can transform much earlier than you normally would, and once you do, it's pretty much over for everyone. Don't beleive me, meet me in my server, and we can do a 1v1, I'll be Buu, and you can be trunks or gohan, let's see who wins. Especially since the PL difference will allow me to kill you in about 4 hits.

Best answers
I might be wrong, be after reading dozens of discussions that superbuu is stronger/weaker than kid buu..

ESF is based on the dbz (SHOW) right?
Manga is very different..
If i can remember that dbz after gt in manga went so ridicules, by 100 fusions in one like those things..or ssj5, ssj6, ssj7. That was a reason why the show didnt continue after GT..

So anyway i think it's fair to say that we keep also stonger persons to the show..
ppl suggested movie characters alot and often was the answer he was on the show. movie character...

Manga was never mentioned..

Anyway correct me if i am wrong..

I would suggest same as most of you ppl:

Fat Buu: ability to copy move for short time (once per life)+ current moves, Healing (2 HP per second) + absorbtion move
Evil Buu: ability to copy move for short time (once per life)+ current moves + increased rate of healing (4 HP per second) + absorbtion move
Super Buu: ability to copy move for short time (once per life) + increased rate of healing ( 6 HP per second) + extinction move + absorption moves
Kid Buu: ability to copy move for short time (once per life) + deathball + 1-2 HP per second (8 HP per second) - remove candybeam (since he didnt used it)

I suggested an copy move...still not sure how it would work but buu can definetly copy an move somehow..perhaps limit the moves..that he can copy..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by enhanced? Like more options? I'm not sure what else you could have
i mean like being just a little bit of a faster movement you know how when you turn the candy beam its likes its going from east automatically to north it wont go east, north, east, north north east...see what im talking about?

Right... Thats why when Trunks goes SSJ after 2 shots to anyone Buu's still the best? His high PL feeds others PL. It take 5 minutes for someone to be on Buu's level. Candy is good, but the chance of someone using Candy in basic mellee is nuts. I'd rather have a person catch a ball blast than take my shot with Candy, the only time I use it is when my scouter shows me peoples PL is fading, but on a fast pace, thats never. Speed is definately the only adventage Buu has, along with his HP. The horrible thing about Buu is the fact that he has no good ball blasts. His Mouth Blast is strong, but not only does it make you look like a fluroecent lightbulb, it also renders you unable to move.

So what offencive adventages does Buu have?
-Basic Mellee
-Candy

Anything else is just as good as someone else's from of attack. No self respecting fighters uses advanced mellee anyhow.
yes buu is the best because he starts off with 1.25 mil

actually i was just pwning people with the candy beam a few seconds ago

you forgot about buus pl which equals in damage to an opponent so his health speed and pl is good which means he can kill people faster

buu doesnt need no ball blasts hes already strong besides theyre givin him deathball

what are you talking about he can move you just go slower

basic melee and candy are both good advantages but as i said before you forgot his powerlevel and his really high health

i dont see how doing 13 damage a hit when you first start is like everyone else

Best answers
Does anyone remember the move when Buu(I think it was Super Buu at the time, I don't have the episodes readily available sorry) rolled himself into a ball and began tearing through Kami's lookout? Like a cannonball sort of attack where he decimated everything at high velocity? Maybe we could implement this for a trans(whichever form he uses it in)? Say it has a charge time of 5 seconds and after that you rocket around the map for 10 seconds, in whichever direction you have the mouse pointing in to make it directional. It would deal high damage(around 40 per hit I was thinking?) and maybe gibs at 20%...

This move would be fairly hard to use depending on the speed it's set to(I think it should be quite fast,a bit faster than Friezas Death Ball),meaning it would require some skill and n00bs wouldn't just hide in a corner then spam it up. Or you could add a cooldown time for it of a minute or two, whatever works.

Best answers
Yes. He rolled himself into a ball and destroyed the lookout. He also used this move against mythic gohan after he absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its too hard to implement, it would be very difficult to hit the target, how would you control it? If it were made to easy then it would be spammed.
If it were to be included then I would think as a simple melee attack, it can be blocked as Gotenks showed (or was it Gohan?) and it should deal normal simple melee damage.

Best answers
Yes but Gohan could stop it either...he was getting pushed back into an canyon..
where Gohan kicked his ass after he stopped his ballattack.. :S or whatever it's called

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you're on the ground and you block a beam you get pushed back, if you hit a wall you receive crushing damage. Its the same principle.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I think its too hard to implement, it would be very difficult to hit the target, how would you control it? If it were made to easy then it would be spammed.
I already explained all that in post #90...read carefully.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way you described it in post 90, I doubt you'd hit anything except the wall. 10 seconds isn't that long, if someone saw you charging you'd prolly get ki ball'd and it seems to me that it would be very easy to evade this move. Even dealing 40 damage wouldn't compensate for the fact that you wouldn't hit anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's only 10 attack slots, 4 of them are mandatory, I doubt the ESF team are going to remove Regen, Candy Attack or Mouthblast, that leaves 3, and considering how many other attacks he had in his other forms (see the rest of the thread), they'd have to pick 3 of them for the last few slots. Unless this was Buu's basic melee (holding down right click while swooping curls him up into a ball for example) I don't think it really needs to be another move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
There's only 10 attack slots, 4 of them are mandatory,
Which four are mandatory? I count melee, ki balls and generic beams/balls if you mean the fourth as sensu beans then you're still wrong as Buu doesn't have the ability to use those. There is an extra attack space. However I still don't like the idea very much. I think if it should be implemented, leave it as a basic melee attack. (as I said earlier on.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Which four are mandatory? I count melee, ki balls and generic beams/balls if you mean the fourth as sensu beans then you're still wrong as Buu doesn't have the ability to use those. There is an extra attack space. However I still don't like the idea very much. I think if it should be implemented, leave it as a basic melee attack. (as I said earlier on.)
not to mention senzu beans are never used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom