Buu's moves

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously you arnt gonna get anywhere being like that so now im not gonna tell you.

toying around with them on Image ready your work
Although they are only minor tweens/crops/contrast/brightness changes still did "work" on it, as for you, you are mearly copy/pasting my (for lack of a better word) work, and it will not be tolerated.

And plz stay on topic i know i dont want another warning, and im sure you dont want one either.

Best answers
I remember when Fat Buu uses Kamehameha. When Trunks is getting the Dragon Radar, Goku goes to distract Buu, uses a kamehameha, Buu Regenerates(I think), I think he says something about he wants to try it or something...(sorry havent seen DBZ in about a year o_o), and he uses it against Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember seeing fat buu use renzukou against ssj3 goku and pink colour khh

It's true.

He also uses this, it sort of looks like a Pink Final Flash...And he spits the mouthblast as a...well, a blast, so maybe Mouthblast could be a beam/ball attack like generic beam (I think most beams should have this)

Just as a point of interest (on disinterest) The name FUNimation gave to Renzoku was 'Arm Cannon' :S

[EDIT: I just realised pics 2 and 3 look like the same move (2 leading to 3) but that's not the case, it's just that those were the best pics for the respective moves, they're done at different points in the episode.]

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
Although they are only minor tweens/crops/contrast/brightness changes still did "work" on it, as for you, you are mearly copy/pasting my (for lack of a better word) work, and it will not be tolerated.
I cut the useless frames, cropped (your stinking name) out and when I cropped I made it perfect 180x180, resized to 50% (making it 90x90), changed the seconds on the frames. Buu-Yah.

All you did was take some screenshots. Good job pasting your name on there by the way. Maybe next time you can use fluroesent green and add a 20 pixel glow to it so thats its inevitable to crop out.

Best answers
if anything buu would be overpowering...
in 1.3 i know i'm gonna get pwned everytime i play cause it will be an underpowered vegeta vs like- 5 pumped up buus

Best answers
I guess 5 pumped up Vegetas against one underpowered buu is alright?

Best answers
Well the Deathball (for lack of a better name) was pretty powerful, but Vegetto was legendary, I don't think he uses that attack again afterwards
kid buu uses when hes blowing up earth

Don't need to double post. Just edit your previous post. As for buu, I remember seeing fat buu use renzukou against ssj3 goku and pink colour khh.
he does use it on ss3 goku. i remember saying that buu was using vegeats attack... anyway he does use renzukou and pink khh, just to clearify

the extending arm should just be an animation for a melee fight.

buu's strong enough to fight with the lack of moves

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't every character in DBZ, once in their life use rensoku? The idea for rensoku only going to Vegeta is that its supposed to reflect is hot tempered attitude. If they really wanted to, they could give rensoku to everyone, just leave it with Vegeta.

Best answers
Doesn't every character in DBZ, once in their life use rensoku? The idea for rensoku only going to Vegeta is that its supposed to reflect is hot tempered attitude. If they really wanted to, they could give rensoku to everyone, just leave it with Vegeta
yea i guess. but the other characters don't really do it that much...the real renzenku was when vegeta was fighting the teen gohan and he rapidly fired all the beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he does use it on ss3 goku. i remember saying that buu was using vegeats attack... anyway he does use renzukou and pink khh, just to clearify
Why do you think I posted the pics in post #43? :rolleyes:

Vegeta uses Renzoku more than everyone, I think 4 times throughout DBZ.

I don't see why Buu can't have up to 6 moves (over melee, ki blast, genbeam, senzu). The trans he'll get won't be as strong as the Saiyans (x2.0 > x1.5) so Goku will be the best character on the good team, and Buu the best on the bad. Besides, even if moves are powerful chances are they'll get a larger ki drain like Final Flash.

Best answers
Yeah, and Kid Buu should be weaker than Super Buu!

Thats right, Kid Buu should be weaker than Super Buu or even Fat Buu, its his first form, all he does is laugh and try to fight and laughs more. When Super Buu emerged (After Evil Buu swallowed Mr. Buu) he was saying "Provide!", "You offered a challager, Provide!", "Genocide attack, you like?", when did Kid Buu talk? He couldnt, he was an outright childish moron. SuperBuu with Gohan/Trunks/Goten/Piccolo was the stongest, and smartest. When the body pod's were cleared out of Buu's stomach, he was reduced to Kid Buu. Weaker, since the Strong Kai was gone, and pure evil because the Fat Kai wasnt there to influence him. Also since the Z fighters were gone, well... What could he do? Mr. Buu was 1/3rd the power of Evil Buu, and when he was fighting Kid Buu, he put up a fight for a good couple of minutes (while Goku used his Blast).

What more, when Goku was fighting Super Buu, he was considering fusing with Mr. Satan, since he knew that even after fusing with Veggeta, he would get wasted (and he did), but when he was fighting Kid Buu, there was no need for drastic matters.

Kid Buu should be Buu's first form, followed by Fat Buu to Evil Buu than Super Buu.

Best answers
WAKE UP! If you remember supreme kaibito (wtf was his name?) said that in his original form was too powerful too control but when he absorbed obliki (wtf was his name as well) Obliki's good nature weakened KidBuu into a playful fat majin Buu

So, in essence, his kidbuu form should be STRONGER like hell and then decrease dramatically. Makes it fair for all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver, you know nothing of Buu's forms.

First there was Kid Buu, this is Buu's ultimate, perfect original form. Owned and controlled by Bibidi.
He absorbed the West, North and South Supreme Kai's. East Supreme Kai (the purple one who you see throughout most of the Buu sagas) was away and didn't get absorbed. However when Kid Buu absorbed the Supreme King of the Gods, Dai Kaio (this is his name in the dub and the jap version, I don't know where 'Obliki' came from)
the goodness in his being overwhelmed him. This greatly weakened Kid Buu and transformed him into the childish Fat Buu.

-DBZ Timeline-

Fat Buu is hatched and is very strong, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Goku mentions that when fighting Fat Buu he could sense 'a deep well of power' inside him. When Buu is angered (after Bee and Hercule/Satan were shot) the evilness inside him comes out and takes the form of another Buu. This Buu is the exact opposite of Fat Buu, he is tall, skinny and grey. This is Thin Buu. Both Buu's believe themselves to be the 'real' Buu and fight it out. Thin Buu (the evil one) wins and turns Fat Buu into a cookie and eats him, creating Super Buu, Thin Buu with the additional power of Fat Buu inside him.

Much later...

Goku and Vegeta are inside Super Buu and Vegeta free's Fat Buu from his pod. Now that Buu is effectivley 'free' of the weakening goodness, he is returned to his Original Form, Kid Buu. Later he regurgitates Fat Buu to be completley free of his goodness. This is him at his strongest, purest state.

So the trans should go Fat--Thin--Super--Kid, and possibly 'Kid after coughing up Fat Buu' but I think this will be too many tran's.

Best answers
yea, and it will be hard to make the tran's exact in strength, because if he has like, 4 or 5, goku only has 3 (not including ss4), it would be hard to make it evened out

oh and i remember kabitokai or kabitoshin, whatever, said that after obliki was 'removed' from superbuu, buu would be pure evil and stronger

Best answers
Unfortunately I have no access to Manga, this guy does.

Not Cheesus said:
Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. Wanna know why? Well I'm telling you anyway.

Well firstly, it's pretty much stated. Super Buu with Piccolo and Gotenks absorbed stated that he was "The Mightyest Majin". He knew about his original Kid Buu form.

Now for a step by step guide...

Okay, from facts in the Manga it's shown that Kid Buu first absorbed South Supreme Kai (Note I'm using the Funimation names for you). He's stated to be the strongest of all the Kaioshin's (Including Dai Kaio). This created the form "Buff Buu". He was much stronger than Kid Buu, and even a bit stronger than Super Buu.

Now, a while after that Buff Buu met up with Dai Kaio, he absorbed him but because Dai Kaio was pure good it weakened him heavily and changed his personality. This was Fat Buu. His power fluctuates with his emotions so he can go from being weaker than Kid Buu to being stronger than him (When he's Angry he is stronger).

Then came the moment Puppy Bee died. This angered Fat Buu to the point his power could not rise anymore. His anger and hate were so strong it created a physical manifestation of itself. So what we have now is "Grey Buu" (Who is stated to gain most of Fat Buu's power) and "Mr. Buu" (Who is less than half the power of Fat Buu).

Now Grey Buu beats up Mr. Buu really bad (There's evidence that he's as strong as, or stronger than Kid Buu) and eats him. The two parts of Buu recombined and formed "Super Buu". He is almost entirely Evil, and has only a tiny restriction on his power (Note that he still has South Supreme Kai's power in him).

Now Super Buu goes on his way, fighting SSj3 Gotenks (Who is stronger than Goku) and Chou Gohan (Also stronger than Goku, ask me after if you want evidence). Knowing that Gohan is stronger than him, he ends up absorbing SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo. His "Mightyiest Majin" line fits in here somwhere. After absorbing Gotenks he is MUCH stronger than Gohan, he just toys with him. This where Goku comes in. In the Anime you may see Goku fighting pretty evenly with Super Buu 2, but in the Manga (The original source for all things Dragonball) there is no fight, Goku just powers up to SSj3 and Super Buu 2 punches him. Goku just puts up his arms and tries to survive. Gotenks then defuses (Inside Buu) and Goku states that Gohan can beat Buu now (He makes no mention of himself being able to beat Buu).

Super Buu then absorbs Gohan, scaring the **** out of Goku, he is pure fear. He even considers permanently with Mr. Satan just to try and stand a chance against Buu. But luckily Goku senses Vegeta's Ki and Instant Transmissions there. Unluckly Buu is so fast he gets there moments after Goku. Goku talks Vegeta into fusing (There is no fight between Vegeta, Goku and Super Buu 3, they fuse straight away).

Then Vegitto is born, he goes SSj2 instantly (The fight between Base Vegitto and Super Buu 3 is filler). He beats the crap out of Buu until he gets absrobed on purpose. Now inside Buu, there's a very important line.
After pulling out all of the people pods, Super Buu reverts to his normal form. Vegeta suggest going out and fighting him but Goku says: "Dont! Even though he's back to normal, he's still far too strong for us! If we leave, he'll be sure to win!".

Then all the crap with Kid Buu happens. remember when Goku and Vegeta were laughing at Kid Buu due to his size and power? They even fought him without fusion. Goku was beating him and he couldn't even reach the FPSSj3 (What he was using to fight Fat Buu).
This guy knows his sh|t too.

Kujila said:
Tragically, people seem to think that Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu 3; this is much like claiming that Nappa could beat Perfect Cell.

In the manga it's made very clear that Super Buu - without any absorptions - is much stronger than FPSSJ3 Goku. While inside Buu's body, after removing the pods, Vegeta says: "Now, let's blow a hole and escape from here", only to have Goku reply: "Even though his power has gone down, he's too strong for both of us. This is your fault for destroying the Potara!" (Potara = fusion earrings, for the dubbites in the audience.)

Goku is stated to be able to kill Kid Buu with ease at his full power SSJ3. Vegeta tells him "With the full power of SSJ3, you'll beat him certainly!", and both Goku and Vegeta relax and even smile when Kid Buu emerges from Buff Buu, who they were terrified of.

With this in place, it's obvious enough that Super Buu 3 is leagues beyond Kid Buu. However, let's not stop there with the proof. Super Buu 2 says "I am the mightiest Majin!", and as Super Buu later proves inside himself as Vegeta reaches for Mr. Buu's pod, he is well aware of the existence of Kid Buu. Why didn't Super Buu say he was the mightiest Majin? Because Buff Buu is stronger than Super Buu, as he has none of Dai Kaioshin's influence.

When Goku arrives on Earth to help Gohan fight Super Buu 2, he's not doing it by going SSJ3 and beating him, as you mostly seem to think he can. No, he's there to fuse with Gohan. Why? Because Super Buu 2 is far, far, far beyond Goku, and as shown, is stronger than Gohan as well. Super Buu 2 is already shown without doubt to be stronger than Kid Buu.

Later on, when Super Buu 3 is born, Goku is considering fusing with Mr. Satan/Hercule. And you think Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu 3? When Goku refused to fuse with Vegeta to fight Kid Buu, but was a second away from fusing with Mr. Satan PERMANENTLY to fight Super Buu 3? There's no way you can deny that Super Buu 3 and Super Buu 2 are stronger than Kid Buu. To do so is to ignore the obvious.

When fighting Fat Buu, Goku admits to Piccolo that "Majin Buu's power is incredible. I'm not sure I could have beaten him." Compare this to his later reaction against Kid Buu, where he's confident he can beat the stuffing out of him. However, he then tries to power up to the level he used previously, and SSJ3 fails. He realises he can't go FPSSJ3 while dead, and now the level that he wasn't sure could beat Fat Buu is unavailable to him - yet his weakened SSJ3 goes dead even with Kid Buu. Kid Buu looks less powerful by the minute, doesn't he?

Kid Buu faces off against Mr. Buu, the pure-good fat Buu who lost most of his power went splitting from Fat Buu. In the manga, it's said "Most of the power went to the Evil Buu", and given the beating Mr. Buu got from his grey counterpart, I'd say it's pretty clear Evil Buu got the vast majority. Yet Mr. Buu is able to fight Kid Buu long enough to give Goku time to form the Genki Dama. Evil Buu took down Mr. Buu in a few minutes. Evil Buu and Mr. Buu are both parts of Fat Buu. These two combined are Fat Buu. Kid Buu can't be stronger than Fat Buu.

Now on to another fact that people get wrong. So many people say "When Super Buu 2 (Buu w/Gotenks+Piccolo) defused to Super Buu 1.5 (Buu w/Goten+Trunks+Piccolo), Goku said that he could beat him!" This is both the dub and misunderstanding at work. The original line is: "Gohan can beat you now himself, without the Fusion." Goku says nothing about fighting Super Buu. Seeing as he says he can't beat Super Buu without any absorptions whatosever, I highly doubt he can beat Super Buu with Piccolo, Goten and Trunks. And he never claims that he can.

The correct power of Majin Buu:

Super Buu 3 (Buu w/Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo)
Super Buu 2 (Buu w/Gotenks/Piccolo)
Buff Buu (South Kaioshin dominant)
Super Buu 1.5 (Buu w/Piccolo/Goten/Trunks)
Super Buu (Buu w/Dai Kaioshin influence reduced)
Fat Buu (Buu influenced by Dai Kaioshin)
Evil Buu (Pure evil from Fat Buu)
Kid Buu (Kid Buu's original form, created by Bibidi)
Mr. Buu (Pure good from Fat Buu)

Okay, now to handle the inevitable people who think the anime or the dub are somehow better than the manga.

The manga is to Dragonball like the Lord of the Rings novels are to the movies. You can go watch the movies and enjoy them, but don't think that the additions and removals became fact. Legolas never did take down an elephant acrobatics-style in the Lord of the Rings, it was just in the movie for added kicks. And that's where Toei comes in.

Akira Toriyama's manga was adapted by Toei as an anime. Toei, needing to give Akira Toriyama space to draw, added "filler" from their animators to close up the gaps. Much of the filler is simply the extended staring and twitching that happens when two fighters are battling near a bunch of weaker ones. Some of it is various things the animators slapped together. This filler is what confuses you all in regards to Majin Buu.

Some scenes added by the animators include:
* Goku fighting any form of Super Buu
* Goku saying "You're much stronger than all the other Majin Buus" to Kid Buu
* Tenshinhan, Yamcha and Chaotsu beating the Ginyu Force, each one far stronger than Vegeta on Earth, after only having trained on Kaio's Planet for several days
* Vegeta fighting Gotenks and Piccolo inside Buu's mind
* Goku fighting Gohan inside Buu's mind
* Vegeta destroying Arlia with his finger
* The Heavens Tournament, featuring Pikkon and his incredible ability to beat Super Perfect Cell in one hit
* The Garlic Jr Saga

Basically, if it doesn't make sense, like the above, it's because Akira didn't add it. A bunch of Toei workers did. Toei don't know Dragonball, they're just there to make it into an anime. When they don't have enough manga material they make their own. This makes for entertaining viewing but NOT for facts.

Finally, the dub. Ah, Funimation. It should be obvious that the dub is no source at all. Here's just a select few mistakes the dub made, and there are a lot:

* Vegeta claims that Bardock was a scientist
* Goku decides that Vegeta was the one who stepped on his grandfather
* Frieza was using 1% power against Goku (it's said to be 33%)
* Recoome being an android
* Goku realises that Vegeta was only "bad because Frieza made him be bad" - in actual fact, he said that he'd hated Vegeta but respected his Saiyajin Pride, but that's too hardcore for Funi
* In response to "Does that mean Gotenks is stronger than you?", Goku saying "No, I can do that too", when the original lines were "Is that Fusion?", "No, that's SSJ3! The boys have completedly mastered it! I'm impressed!"
* Goten saying that Super Buu was equal to Gotenks, even though they'd just beat the crap out of aforesaid Super Buu
* Kaioshin saying "This is the strongest Buu of all!" in regards to Kid Buu

Do I have to go on? You get the picture. Toei and Funimation know just as much about Dragonball as the next person you meet on the street. Akira Toriyama invented Dragonball. He IS Dragonball. If his manga says it, it's fact. If Toei's animators and a guy at Funimation who translates from Japanese and then changes things around say it, it's not fact. And the manga says this:

Kid Buu is nowhere, not even CLOSE, to Super Buu 3.

This is the end of my long message.

So the correct order of Majin Buu's transformations should be...

Super Buu (Buu w/Dai Kaioshin influence reduced)
Evil Buu (Pure evil from Fat Buu)
Fat Buu (Buu influenced by Dai Kaioshin)
Kid Buu (Kid Buu's original form, created by Bibidi)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, you really should've linked that rather than copying and pasting it. Or add some of your own thoughts and not plagerise others (like with <-king-vegeta->)

I never said Super Buu 3 was weaker than Kid Buu, Super Buu 3 was never mentioned. But it's completly insane to think he'd get 8 trans'. Also a lot of them were 'absorption' trans which aren't real forms. Anyway i'm pretty sure ESF is based off the dubbed show that everyone knows and loves and not the manga.

FUNimation claims:

Scientist seems to have another meaning in Japan, meaning a brilliant fighter or inventor of attacks. Note how Vegeta says it as he uses the Artificial Moon Attack. Throughout Naruto fighters are constantly referred to as genius'.

Because he knew Grandpa Gohan was crushed by a Giant Ape, and he had no recollection of transforming himself (Saiyan's do not remember this) and this was the first time he'd seen a Giant Ape. He knew Vegeta was evil and made the assumption that it was him.

This could be passed off as an intimidation tactic by Frieza to scare Goku.

Sorry, this was said when? He talked and acted like a human (albeit a stupid one) and bled red blood.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
First of all, you really should've linked that rather than copying and pasting it. Or add some of your own thoughts and not plagerise others (like with <-king-vegeta->)
I gave them credit didnt I? You dont have to know at what other forums I hang around. Lesson taught to me long ago, but it shouldnt be that hard if you use your head (there is a large clue). Dont bring king Vegeta up please, I already stated my mind about him, and I scrapped his avatar. He can shove it up his a$$ for all I care. Hese the real thieff, coping crap from a show. Where's the credit there?

I never said Super Buu 3 was weaker than Kid Buu, Super Buu 3 was never mentioned. But it's completly insane to think he'd get 8 trans'. Also a lot of them were 'absorption' trans which aren't real forms. Anyway i'm pretty sure ESF is based off the dubbed show that everyone knows and loves and not the manga.
I never suggested Buu have 8 trans. I know thats insane. But Kid Buu is weaker than Fat Buu, so why the hell are we supposed to transform into him on the last stage? To get weaker? ESF is supposed to be about DBZ. Manga, is DBZ. The show, is pure crap if you think about it. Sides, anyone with any self respect for themselves would watch the subtitled episodes and not the dubbed ones, as they make more sense of this than what I think your watching.

FUNimation claims:

Scientist seems to have another meaning in Japan, meaning a brilliant fighter or inventor of attacks. Note how Vegeta says it as he uses the Artificial Moon Attack. Throughout Naruto fighters are constantly referred to as genius'.
Genius I can accept, scientist no. Some moron obviously translated the show. They were working on a budget, you know?

Because he knew Grandpa Gohan was crushed by a Giant Ape, and he had no recollection of transforming himself (Saiyan's do not remember this) and this was the first time he'd seen a Giant Ape. He knew Vegeta was evil and made the assumption that it was him.
I guess several times they cut off Goku's tail didnt clue him in did it? And when Raddiz told him about his power, and so did Vegeta.. Everyone told him about his tail, his true power. But good Goku had to be different, it must have been Vegeta right? Like he'd waste his time.

This could be passed off as an intimidation tactic by Frieza to scare Goku.
The hell? Intimidation? "Oh, Im really 1%, but I say Im 33% because I want to scare you away"... Make some sense man. This is an obvious result of pro longing funanimation. Take the 5 episodes it took to shoot the 5 last minutes on Namek.

Sorry, this was said when? He talked and acted like a human (albeit a stupid one) and bled red blood.
Im not sure about this one, but if they guy said its ture, it has to be.

Not only that but why is it Mr. Satans called Hercule in the Dub? Cmon its bull****. They didnt have enough brains to change Videls name, which is bacially "Devil" scrambled up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
Buu's propobly the most underpowered character in the game. His only real bonus is his high HP. I mean... Look:
.... I'm nearly Speechless.

Buu has the highest PL starting off, meaning his beam attack is the most devastating until someone (if they ever do) gets stronger than him. He's one of the faster characters, and he has the candy attack, which makes it pretty friggen easy to gain PL at a much higher rate than the rest of the characters.

He's IS the most powerful character in the game at the moment.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
.... I'm nearly Speechless.

Buu has the highest PL starting off, meaning his beam attack is the most devastating until someone (if they ever do) gets stronger than him. He's one of the faster characters, and he has the candy attack, which makes it pretty friggen easy to gain PL at a much higher rate than the rest of the characters.

He's IS the most powerful character in the game at the moment.
Right... Thats why when Trunks goes SSJ after 2 shots to anyone Buu's still the best? His high PL feeds others PL. It take 5 minutes for someone to be on Buu's level. Candy is good, but the chance of someone using Candy in basic mellee is nuts. I'd rather have a person catch a ball blast than take my shot with Candy, the only time I use it is when my scouter shows me peoples PL is fading, but on a fast pace, thats never. Speed is definately the only adventage Buu has, along with his HP. The horrible thing about Buu is the fact that he has no good ball blasts. His Mouth Blast is strong, but not only does it make you look like a fluroecent lightbulb, it also renders you unable to move.

So what offencive adventages does Buu have?
-Basic Mellee
-Candy

Anything else is just as good as someone else's from of attack. No self respecting fighters uses advanced mellee anyhow.

Best answers
look how offtopic this went, it went from 'when does buu use mouthblast' to this above !

So what offencive adventages does Buu have?
-Basic Mellee
-Candy
pretty much all of his moves. when hes damaged he regens. and mouthblast is extremley strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom