Buu's moves

Best answers
Um, in the show I don't remember buu ever really using mouthblast. The only thing close to it is blowing air to destroy buildings. Usually he shoots a ball of energy into the ground and it expands quickly, or he unleashes energy from himself. Also in the episode where buu and evil buu fight they both use kamehameha on each other. I don't know why they would use this but they did. I know Buu is cheap enough as it is but I think in addition to mouthblast, buu should get one of his real attacks.

Best answers
Buu never used a Kamehame.
As you should be noticed, after beating Vegeta, buu learned his fight technics. As you know, vegeta can strike a beam just like kamehame, except the beam is pink and vegeta dont scream HAMEHAMEHA. This beam already is in ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... yes buu did use mouth blast. i guess you haven't seen ALL of dbz

buu was fighting gotenks.. after they fought at the lookout and nearly destroyed it, they fought near a destroyed city.. after buu did a MOUTHBLASH gotenks fired a mouthblast back at buu

Best answers
yeah but I think that buu should use the mouth blast when he is Super buu cuz only then he used it

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Buu will have no attacks in his normal form, save candy attack and generic attacks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt buu getting the dna throw thingy? you know where he rips off a piece of himself and throws it?

Best answers
Buu got lots of attacks

Liquefy:
Japanese Name: Ekishyou Ka
First Used By: Super Buu
Description: This is a very unique technique that Super Buu uses. First he liquefied his body and then shoots down his opponent's throat. Once inside their body Buu expands until his opponent explodes.

Special Human Genocide Attack:
Japanese Name: Jin Rui Zetsu Mestu Kougeki
First Used By: Super Buu
Description: This attack is the most devastating in all Dragonball. It is Super Buu's ability to kill every human on earth. First he locks onto every human's Ki, then he releases a barrage of Ki bolts into the sky, these then rain down on every person on the planet, killing them all. The only survivors are those strong enough to defend the Ki blasts: Tenshinhan, Chouzu, Mr. Satan and the people on Kami's Lookout.

Absorb:
Japanese Name: Kyuushyuu
First Used By: Cell
Description: This is where the user absorbs another person into their body to gain their power. Cell uses his tail to absorb people where as Buu can use any part of his body. Once absorbed the user's appearance changes. In the case of Buu he takes on the appearance of who ever he absorbs, and some of their characteristics.

Best answers
The only attack that could really be given to Buu would be the gut toss (or DNA throw thingy). The other ones would make the game a little unbalanced seeing as Buu already has Candy and if he starts absorbing everything... Well. Unless they replace Candy for super Boo than... I dont know. The Genocide attack is an option but its rather weak so adding it really just would disturb the game if it has to lock onto every character and so on... So:

Gut Toss: With this attack Buu should tear of some of his body and toss it at a person. Depanding on how much power is used, that much power will have to be used to counter the gut. The gut will render the person unable to move. If a person runs out of power to counter the gut than he can die? Or maybe the thing can wear off after you do a certain amount of damage to a person. But it should disable them.

Oh and!!! (I just remembered)

Buu's Arm Stretch attack (or Body): Buu should charge up and than throw his fists at a person. It should work like a laser and be more powerfull than standart mellee. If possible it would be cool also if this attack could be incorperated into some from of mellee (where Buu can hit people from a distance, or attack himself to them and drag up to them to fight advanced mellee).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkoffspring said:
Buu never used a Kamehame.
As you should be noticed, after beating Vegeta, buu learned his fight technics. As you know, vegeta can strike a beam just like kamehame, except the beam is pink and vegeta dont scream HAMEHAMEHA. This beam already is in ESF

Yes buu can use the kamehameha wave. after seeing goku use it. He uses it on goku.

I say leave buu alone hes over powered as it is.

Best answers
Buu's propobly the most underpowered character in the game. His only real bonus is his high HP. I mean... Look:

Mouthblast: Ok, this is a good wave, if not as good as a Kameyameya wave.
Candy: Comparable to a laser, but extremely weak. If your lucky enough to swallow someone you only than get a bonus.
Heal: In the show Buu regenerated in a mere second, here it takes him a mere lifetime to regenarate. Also when you do regenrate, people blast you with waves and what not.

So his attacks clearly suck. Never the less, if you know combos (I know one), hese excelent in mellee, untill the monkies turn Gold and your left dealing 1 damage to everyone! Than you resort to mouthblast and... Well he has a clear disadvantage. Since SuperBuu is coming out in the next version (and maybe KidBuu), Im sure his HP will be well balanced. But he does need a few more attacks, atleast the gut attack so that way you can actually use Candy. The only way you can use it now is if you toss someone into the ground and find yourself lucky enough that their HP is extremely low.

Buu needs atleast a good blast or laser, even though I havent seen him use one. Giving him a Kameyameya wave would pretty much give him another mouthblast.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yes buu can use the kamehameha wave. after seeing goku use it. He uses it on goku.

I say leave buu alone hes over powered as it is.
Hell... I dont remeber this... Maibie it's realy time to buy medicine for memory.
Ehm, anyway, i accept, what buu is underpowered. The only his strong side is his big starting PL. He does not have any powerfull beams. As i have seen in the show, buu uses his own version of generic beam (or how it's called, i dont remeber, that, which is 3'rd in weapons menu). It's much stronger than from other characters, so i think, this is attack number 1, which should be added. Absolutly, buu has only 2 main attack's: generic beam and melee. I dont think, it would be cool to add the attack, which was used only once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu uses KHH against Goku like Fire Phoenix said, except it's pink.

There would be no point in having it in ESF as Mouthblast is the same, just slightly more powerful.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do agree with the fact that he doesnt have much attacks but his high pl, high health, high ki level, and high speed more than make up for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the above AND Regeneration make him by far the best character, and in 1.3 he'll have 2 new trans' to play with (Super and Kid) so he won't get left behind there either.

Best answers
BUU ALSO HAVE THIS ATTACK I FINALLY REMEMBER!

In one of the Buu sagas episode when buu was kidbuu, he used a skill where he took out his arm roll it like a ball, and throw it to attack an enemy, vegeta or goku.

Best answers
An Idea for Liquidfy

go into powerstruggle if you lose wellllllll, say bye bye
IF you win he comes out of your mouth and is vulnerable for 5 seconds so you can get back at the B**** for going into your body

on-topic: Buu does the KHH or something like it. if anyone played SuperSonic warriors he Put his hands together like he was going to do the KHH but thats what i think

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, buu's pl is the source to EVERYTHING. take a newly spawned buu and a newly spawned goku charge a mouth blast and kamehameha wave and tell me who wins. actually you dont need to cuz i already know buu would. who wins depends on who has more pl. (and ki but thats different)

also the candy beam that also depends on buus pl. and yes it drains quite fast! i use it a lot if im buu which i rarely am. also there is a little thing called turbo. the higher buus pl compared to the opponent the more candy beam takes from their hp

buu is also just as fast as cell in regular form making buu and cell the 2 fastest characters.

and who else has regeneration?? hmm? so he regenerates 1 hp in 1 second its better then nothing and every hp counts.. they add up. also no one else can use regeneration. so yes buu is the most over powered as anyone. if you don't beleive me, fight me ill prove it to you.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is getting deathball in 1.3 anyway. Making up for his as you say 'lack' of attacks.
Candy attack is a deadly move and he gains 100,000 pl everytime he eats someone (which also fully heals him)
If Buu is in a powerstruggle and his feet are on the floor, he actually regenerates his ki rather than depleting it. (I'm not sure if this is a glitch but it worked for me numerous times.) Making his mouthblast devastating in power struggles.
Don't say Buu is underpowered because he is far from it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and if he gets the Human Extinction Attack that he used to kill 99.9% of the Earth's Population, he'll have more than enough moves.

[EDIT: Just saw it was mentioned already as the 'Special Human Genocide Attack']

I don't think he'd need the liquify attack, every character would need the 'eating buu fluid' animation and if he's getting the Deathball and keeping the Mouthbeam then he has one of the most powerful beams and one of the most powerful balls in the game, on top of Regen, High PL, High HP, High Speed, and 3 trans (four forms).

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Buu uses KHH against Goku like Fire Phoenix said, except it's pink.

There would be no point in having it in ESF as Mouthblast is the same, just slightly more powerful.
No it is not pink. Fat Buu uses it back on Goku, and its Blue, and then again as Super Gotenks Buu, and he uses it on Gohan.

Super Buu shouldn't get a Death ball. Nor should Fat buu. IF anyone is to get a deathball it should be Original Buu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom