Buu's candy beam

Best answers
Hi all....if this has been posted before sorry....but anyway...

I think buu's candy beam should be like it is in the show...heres how it works...

Buu fire beam...there is no ki charge he just sends it out, but it does cost ki...kind of like the way you do a melee..you hit the button, ki bar drops say 1/2 the bar for each time. it hits it turns em to what ever...and it could be blocked and sent back(Like evil buu did) Tell me what you think please.

Best answers
Only the Buu's could block it and send it back, and I believe that that's the way the game already works it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

:devgrin: Oh, I'm NOT gonna turn you into candy, little Bob :devgrin:

Best answers
I know that...but buu can't be hit around like he was thin air ether...but you can do that:)

Also can't goku turn people into Frogs?

Best answers
How are they supposed to make a Buu model that acts like flexible yogurt? And, you can kick him around like he was thin air, they did it in the tv show. Though, SSJ3 Goku did get his foot buried in pink face when he kicked him the first time.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Only the Buu's could block it and send it back. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think Goku swept it away once.

Best answers
Yeah but he didint go flying did he? but he would have looked like this afetr words :fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
I don't remember that he did. I remember that Old Buu reflected it when Fat Buu (A.K.A. Majin Buu) did it, but I've never seen Goku do it. Was it when they Fused, maybe?

Best answers
I just looked it up: it was a pink kamehameha and not a candy attack, sorry! It's been a while since I saw those episodes...

Best answers
Only Evil Buu and Kid Buu blocked the attack.

Best answers
I like the idea that *everyone* can block the candy beam. i dont think it was that only a buu can block the beam, i think it was just b/c evil buu was at a much higher pl that fat buu. im sure vegetto could have blocked it but he was really close to buu... even still he resisted the effects of it... for the most part.. besides being turned into candy.... yeah.... :fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by old school hero
well i know in GT baby vegeta sends back uubu's candy beam and turns him to chocolate
Baby, or Bebi? And Ubuu and Buu-buu are different people. I'm pretty sure that you can't block or reflect Majin Buu's candy beam unless you are a Buu yourself.

Best answers
in GT uubu and buu becomes one with uubu and then uubu is able to do the candy attack and he tries to do it on vegeta after baby (or bebi not sure cause its never the same in the subbing) takes over his body and baby vegeta sends it back turning uubu to chocolate. there and dont dispute i was watching it about an hour ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ubuu absorbs fat buu's powers and his energy so he is ubuu + buu so he everyone should be able

Best answers
Also can't goku turn people into Frogs?
No....no he can't...

anyway, i think buu's candy beam is fine now like it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom