Budokai 2

Back From The Dead
Best answers
rikku-boy said:
hey ppl how about we keep this thread alive cus i aint gettin it till christmas
lol, i like that, yes lets keep it alive till christmas.

come on people there has got to be more questions bout budokai 2.

Best answers
is budokai 2 comin out on the gamecube than just the lame ol ps2 cuz i only seen the first budokai just released in the shops for gamecube but its been on ps2 for ages which i used to have for ps2 but got rid of it cuz of massive loading times

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Vixtro said:
is budokai 2 comin out on the gamecube than just the lame ol ps2 cuz i only seen the first budokai just released in the shops for gamecube but its been on ps2 for ages which i used to have for ps2 but got rid of it cuz of massive loading times
i really dont know cause i dont work for Nintendo or anything. and since budokai 2 just came out you will have to wait untill a years time then you'll get you answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so...in the customize tray for characters can u put a move in more than 2 times now to make it even stronger?

Best answers
I can answer that one. You can only put two capsauls of the same kind only twice. ;)

Best answers
i beat that game in like 2 hours i'm already at 100% :p waste of my ****in time!

Back From The Dead
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
so...in the customize tray for characters can u put a move in more than 2 times now to make it even stronger?
thanks gogeta5000, but [r4p3]! i already posted the answer.

Best answers
Ok well to keep this alive I got the game too, unlocked everything lol, got any Q's, if no one else is around, you can ask me too. ;)

Best answers
does it have any characters from earlier sagas in it like freeza, the androids and cell

Best answers
ya the game is great. I just got it, I haven't played it much, but I'm just getting used to it. Also is there a way you can transfer your original Budokai 1 to #2?? Like teh capsules and such?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Ominion said:
ya the game is great. I just got it, I haven't played it much, but I'm just getting used to it. Also is there a way you can transfer your original Budokai 1 to #2?? Like teh capsules and such?
no, there isn't any way to.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only got 2 simple questions, i already ordered it and im waiting, i just wanted to know how long the loading times are? cuz on budokai 1 it was ****ing lousy, oh and, what colour is the underside of the discs? cuz my ps2 is broke and only plays silver sided ps2 discs (im saving to get it fixed), thanks for making this thread :)

Back From The Dead
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
i only got 2 simple questions, i already ordered it and im waiting, i just wanted to know how long the loading times are? cuz on budokai 1 it was ****ing lousy, oh and, what colour is the underside of the discs? cuz my ps2 is broke and only plays silver sided ps2 discs (im saving to get it fixed), thanks for making this thread :)
1. The loading times are good now, WAY better.
2. Silver

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone know what song is played during the budoki 2 commercial?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Well I took the time to actually play it (God Please Forgive Me)

And as far as I'm concerned the game still sucks in my eyes, it shocked me to find out that you need to unlock about roughly 80-90% of the entire ****ing game, no Fusion early on in the game, you only start with 8 out of the 29 characters (which is in my eyes a shame), when I play a fighting game, I simply want to fight, not unlock **** all day (figurely sorts ofcourse) the only thing that I liked where the graphics, Shell Shaded graphics was a good choice.

This game gets a 6.1 from me.

*Runs off to pwn as Cervantes in Soul Calibur II*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay another cervantes lover!
Sc2 will always rule in my eyes ^^

Back From The Dead
Best answers
come on, you had a warning bout going off topic. and its cel not shell shaded graphics. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom