Budokai 2

Best answers
omg how hard is it to get Goku SSJ? cause ive got ssj2-3 but not ssj where can i get the caps?

Best answers
Budokai was out here in Holland on about the 20th of november. I'm planning to buy it. Here are some questions: Are the graphics much better? and can you go with vegeta to majin ssj2?

Best answers
omg how hard is it to get Goku SSJ? cause ive got ssj2-3 but not ssj where can i get the caps?
um why u want ssj if u got ssj2-3?

Budokai was out here in Holland on about the 20th of november. I'm planning to buy it. Here are some questions: Are the graphics much better? and can you go with vegeta to majin ssj2?
could u plz read all post, yes you can the graphics are 100 times better hn b1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bunch of rude pricks in this thread to the people asking questions.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
War_Star said:
you get the capsule when you beat Frieza with Goku.

[EvIl VeGeTa] said:
the graphics are very good. yer Vegeta can go Majin i have posted that before.

rikku-boy said:
um why u want ssj if u got ssj2-3?

could u plz read all post, yes you can the graphics are 100 times better hn b1
der, you need SS to go to SS2 and SS3. lol.

Best answers
Well i didnt get the SSJ Coku Cap from freeza i was doing Babidi space ship and got it 0.o anyways i got almost all chars Hercule and Videl and Saiyaman i know how to get Hercule and Videl but how i get Saiyaman?

(BudoKai2 pwns)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
1.i saw that goku has ssj3...so does he have kaoken x2 x5 x10 ssj ssj2 and ssj3!?

2.in the first budokai u were able to put 1 move twice in custom having it take up 2 capsules and making it stronger...in budokai 2 can u put more than 2?

3.i saw the post that u can ps in budokai 2?! is it like the esf ps where u push it till it hits sumone?

sry if these have been answered i didnt have time to read the whole thread =O
no1 answered?

Best answers
3.i saw the post that u can ps in budokai 2?! is it like the esf ps where u push it till it hits sumone?
you and ur oppenent both spin the anolog stick(whitch one i dont know) and who ever is spinning faster the bar goes the opposite way(toward the enemy)
like this

in this photo it looks like pushing a button, but most clips iv seen its the anolog rotating

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey emmm SteveoDBGT how can i upload things from the site you gave me...?
and mine will be recorded from the ps2 diractly...im not gonna recored the tv...hehe..

Best answers
Are the animations from the ultimate attacks exactly the same as in budokai 1 or do all the attacks have their animations changed??

Back From The Dead
Best answers
War_Star said:
Well i didnt get the SSJ Coku Cap from freeza i was doing Babidi space ship and got it 0.o anyways i got almost all chars Hercule and Videl and Saiyaman i know how to get Hercule and Videl but how i get Saiyaman?

(BudoKai2 pwns)
In Dragon World, defeat Cell as Adult Gohan the first time you see him.

[r4p3]! said:
no1 answered?
Sorry [r4p3]! yer he has only x20, SS, SS2 and SS3.

Super Veggeto said:
hey emmm SteveoDBGT how can i upload things from the site you gave me...?
and mine will be recorded from the ps2 diractly...im not gonna recored the tv...hehe..
I will PM for that one, K.

[EvIl VeGeTa] said:
Are the animations from the ultimate attacks exactly the same as in budokai 1 or do all the attacks have their animations changed??
Yer, but they look far better. 16's 'hell flash' at the start of it when he takes his hands off and aims them at the other player he has fire coming out of the tips of his arms. Very cool.

Best answers
Finished Budokai 2 go me :s took me a day and half not as hard as i thought...Tiencha looks the ***est in the fusion i swear to god anyways Finished with ease great game thx to Stevo for da help and the others

Back From The Dead
Best answers
War_Star said:
Finished Budokai 2 go me :s took me a day and half not as hard as i thought...Tiencha looks the ***est in the fusion i swear to god anyways Finished with ease great game thx to Stevo for da help and the others
Good work on the game. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well um...yesterday i hired it from the video shop..and yesterday (the same day)
i finished it...
i said it was an easely game...on one of the frirst posts
hahaha

yeah very easy game
bud i like it.
special the beams and spirit bomb..

Best answers
i reckon Super Sprit Bomb and Freeza Space ship is da best my fav move would have to be Gohan Mystic Super Hamehameha wave i still carnt beleave my skills says 100% obtained lol anyway i just started over again (on other memory card) and just got babidi Spaceship and skills from there and a few chars and over 50% caps ive got so 2nd time around is easier then the first

Best answers
hey ppl how about we keep this thread alive cus i aint gettin it till christmas

Best answers
I wanted to get this game. But they still dont have beam struggles so that kinda makes me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom