Budokai 2

Best answers
Yeah, a question for all UK people out there that have Budokai 2. OK, people that have it, from uk... with this cover:
I wana know if the voices are in english! thats all

Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
also...to get babidi mind control thingy, it's in stage 5, beat majin vegeta with goku right?
that is all.

for goku use:

kamehameha
kai x20
super saiyan
super saiyan 2
super saiyan 3
warp kamehameha
angel's halo
Stage 5?!?! i havent seen it once and i have 100%... also what u mean with angel's halo? whats that? havent seen it either but its been a long time when i looked at gokus skill list cause i have only used vegito and breakthrough with him.

Best answers
Stage 5?!?! i havent seen it once and i have 100%... also what u mean with angel's halo? whats that? havent seen it either but its been a long time when i looked at gokus skill list cause i have only used vegito and breakthrough with him.
wots the point of having a game if youre gonna use the get evyery thing code

Best answers
i am porobably getting budokai 2 for x-mas. can't wait, the fusions sounds awesome... got a question though,
-can you get old instead of fat if you do it wrong ?
-can you be everyone in the buu saga, fusion saga, ect?
-and what are the starting characters?

Best answers
i am porobably getting budokai 2 for x-mas. can't wait, the fusions sounds awesome... got a question though,
-can you get old instead of fat if you do it wrong ?
-can you be everyone in the buu saga, fusion saga, ect?
-and what are the starting characters?
1. teicha gets old
2.i think so
3. i would like to know
+ what capsules to you start with

Best answers
I got the game.. yupi.. it's awsome. But I HAVE A PROBLEm. I don't have a memory card :(....I'll buy one.. sometime.. lol... I finished dragonmod, but how can I do fusion?
-edit-
Ok I read, and I see that only buying the skilll u can do fusion.. and I don't have a memory card! damn I can't buyt it! damnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;( ;( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
wots the point of having a game if youre gonna use the get evyery thing code
What? i didnt use codes.... u think that i cant have 100% just because u cant?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Stop with the fighting and please rate the thread cause people are starting to which is good.
We need more comments and questions.

Best answers
I dont know if neone else thinks this, but i think dbz bud 2 is a down grade from 1. i mean there are more chars and better graphs, sorta. the background for fighting arnt as agreat as first i dont know why tho. and the dialouge sucks! they didnt even go through the trouble of creating videos. alls they did, which i think is ***, is create little mini-videos of what happened on the "dragon world" board.but yet, i continue to play lol, but im in the begining buu saga, and i still havnt got my goku to turn SSJ.ive got Gohan and vegeta ssj but not him. well, thats my opinion, whats yours. lol.

Best answers
Yeah I'm just entering the defeat buu stage , and goku only gots ssj , ssj2 , super dragon fist X2 , K wave , dragon trow. How do I get ssj3?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to fight Majin Buu (Fat buu) and defeat him, then I think you get super saiyan three, and you need to use king kai fist x20 to go SSJ remember that!

Best answers
fortnox is right, once u complete dragon world a couple of times and still haven got the capsules you want it gets kinda boring cus once u beat the ai kid buu u can kill au any one, but me and my freind were fighting on there and one fight lasted halve hour, i finished him him super spirit bomb hehe, and yes buus absorbtion, i lve the super gosht kamikaze with it

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I unlocked Buu's Absorption, btw I got 100% today w/ Cheatz! :D

Tox

Best answers
Hey guy's i've been playing ESF for about 6 months now i think, never registered on the boards though, til i saw this thread anyway.

I post over on the gamefaqs.com budokai 2 boards, but the crowd over there gets stale quick.

i was glad to see this post.

Anyway, after many long nights of playing budokai 2 i finalised my invincible goku.

just give him

Universal power
saiyan spirit
3 slot armour

His defense will eventually rise to 192% and even though he can't block (Due to saiyan spirit) he doesn't really have to, most attacks do little to no damage. and his attack percentage is 170% (if i remember correctly)

a great all round match winning goku :D

-Tox

Best answers
, btw I got 100% today w/ Cheatz!
does that mean with cheats?

yay i got budokai 2 4 x-mas im on 51

Anyway, after many long nights of playing budokai 2 i finalised my invincible goku.

just give him

Universal power
saiyan spirit
3 slot armour

His defense will eventually rise to 192% and even though he can't block (Due to saiyan spirit) he doesn't really have to, most attacks do little to no damage. and his attack percentage is 170% (if i remember correctly)
ill try that, the best setup iv had is(for goku)

kaioken x 20
ssj
kamehame ha x2
senzu beans

or something like that

G
ya know my ULTIMATE combo i use on buu and really hard enemys? its gr8, what i do is use

Vacine (stops the effect of heart desise)
Heart Desise (both players loose health every second)

so ur enemy keeps loosing HP, and u don't! its a really good combo

Best answers
Today, 09:18 AM #179

fortnox
Grim reaper. Join Date: Dec 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya know my ULTIMATE combo i use on buu and really hard enemys? its gr8, what i do is use

Vacine (stops the effect of heart desise)
Heart Desise (both players loose health every second)

so ur enemy keeps loosing HP, and u don't! its a really good combo
how many slots does it take up?

just give him

Universal power
saiyan spirit
3 slot armour
thats a great combo but i use senzu bean instead of armour, you could use 1/3 senzu bean and 2 slot armor but thanks for the good combo i just beat super buu(gohan) with it, so i could fuse with vegita

annnnnddddddd ne 1 think it would be better if you could ps?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
wow, I have been away from here for a while i'm glad to see this thread is still alive!
i love all the ways everyone is changing Goku. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom