✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To unlock characters, you must do the following in DragonWorld:

Android 16-Defeat Android 16 with Goku
Android 17-Defeat Android 17 with Piccolo
Android 18-Defeat Android 18 with Krillin
Android 20-Defeat Android with Goku

Cell-Defeat Cell with Goku the first time you see him.
Teen Gohan-Defeat Cell in the last level, with Gohan.
Vegeta-Defeat Vegeta with Goku on Planet Namek.
Adult Trunks-Defeat Vegeta with Kid Trunks, on Planet Namek.
Recoome-Defeat Recoome on Earth with Goku.
Ginyu-Defeat Ginyu on Earth with Goku.
Frieza-Defeat Ginyu on Earth with Goku.
Hercule-Defeat Fat Buu on Earth with Great Saiyaman
Videl-Defeat TrueBuu(Buu, absorbed Gohan) with Hercule, on Earth.
Supreme Kai-Defeat Supreme Kai with Goku, on Earth.

Kibitoshin-Wish for Breakthrough for Supreme Kai, then wish for Potara.
Tiencha-Wish For Breakthrough for Tien or Yamucha, then wish for Potara.
Vejito-Get to that point in the story.
Gotenks-Get to that point in the story.

If you need more, just go to gamefaqs.com. They have everything.

Best answers
just use the frikken cheat to get 100% capsules.
that's what i used to get everything when i was at 89%
look it up somewhere if you don't want to play the stupid single player game OVER AND OVER AND OVER, just for some stupid items and characters..USE THE CHEATS
IT WORKS!

Best answers
sexyasian86 said:
just use the frikken cheat to get 100% capsules.
that's what i used to get everything when i was at 89%
look it up somewhere if you don't want to play the stupid single player game OVER AND OVER AND OVER, just for some stupid items and characters..USE THE CHEATS
IT WORKS!
Why in the world would you want to cheat o_O . I tried beating the game two ways. One one memory card, I played the game through to the end to get 100%. On the other memory card, I used the cheat. The cheat gets frustrating after a while, because near the end it takes two or three tries to increase 1%, and its really enjoyable to see what you can do in dragonmode with different combinations. You really shouldn't cheat unless you've already done the same thing legitimatly (did I spell that right?)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picked this game up almost 2 weeks ago now and I already got 100% legit its a kids game if you have to cheat because your getting fed up you should not have bought the game its that simple. I actually enjoyed the story mode thing I always tried to figure out the combinations to unlock things and sometimes when I beat it I would get 3% and others I would get none its just for the sheer fun of the game thats why you play. Only thing I looked for at the end was the Majiin Vegeta capsule and how to get it that one would have taken me forever to get if I didn't get the info too. I tried to stay away from this thread till I got 100% and thats why I'm finally posting now.

CHEATING IS FOR LOSERS WHO HAVE HISSY FITS OVER GAMES!

Remember that :)

Best answers
I agree. This is not a game to cheat in. It's tons of fun to go thru story mode with new capsules. For example, SSJ3 Goku vs Raditz!!! Finally, someone has the same hair length as Raditz!!!

Best answers
yea i wonder if radiz could go ssj in bud 2 and if went sj3 i wonder wht would happen to his hair and wht would happen to nappa cause he bald :p anywayz i got to 100% like the story mod kid buu is dead goo and in a combo his vanishin ball takes a bar atleast which is good and his warp kame looks cool aswell

Best answers
budokai 1 pws number 2 and u cant go SSJ if u have a tail it teh rules but u cant go ssj4 with out a tail so its a wierd twist .....i refuse to get the second 1 cause the first 1 i am still player

Best answers
Actually they can go SSJ with a tail. They are even more powerful with one then without one. The only reason that they don't have one is the fact that it is an extra weakness to worry about. (watch early dbz to know what I'm talking about) and where did you get that gif in your sig, Fortnox? It's really cool

Best answers
i have all the episodes on DVD so i BOUGHT them so its not warez (mods)...
so yes i have watched teh early episodes but once u can go ssj it doesnt matter if u have a tail or not u can still go ssj ..... the reason vegeta couldnt go ssj 4 is becuase he didnt have a tail and bulma did some freaky stuff to make it work out....

Best answers
Lets stick to the subject people, though it could prove to be more interestin if we don't...has anyone beaten Kid Buu in stage 9 on Very Hard difficulty w/out trasforming? I did it w/ vegeta, but then again thats easy if u have enuf pwr ups :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom