Budokai 2

Best answers
OH YEA!!! I got all 100% it's so fking cool! but after playin few days with all breakthroughs and ´fusions it starts to suck.... i mean u dont have any goals anymore to accomplish or anything else... but its still fun duel with ur friends and play on the world tournament and babidis spaceship. i had still 99% on afternoon but when i summoned dragon it just said that its beyond his power to grant it (like i wished for somthin:p) and took off....

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Originally Posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
I've seen pictures of Buu after absorbing Cell, Frieza, and some other people. Is it just like, he can absorb anyone, but it doesn't change his appearance, unless it's certain people?

I mean, wtf...he absorbed Vegito! lol
No, he cant absorb anyone. I posted the answer already. So reading the threads is good, you know.

Best answers
Howd u get kid buu? is it well hard? and also how do u get to fuse with every one? or is it only goku and vegeta (vegetto) and Goten and kid trunks (gotenks)

Best answers
God damit read the post its been answered before!

but to answer this again jsut to make it easy

to get kid buu get 5000 killi in babidis spaceship

and their are a few fusions not just Vegieto & gotenks

Best answers
What is killi? sorry but im confused and sorry about not reading the posts i had i just missed it.

Best answers
I just have one little big questing cause im counting on buying it.. is it hard to shoot beams like Kamehameha? its not just like you press a button and then he shoot it right? i don't hope so.. cause heard some bad things about budokai 1.. it was too easy to shoot beams.

thx.
(hope this question haven't been asked, too lazy to look:p)

Best answers
whay i have read you push a combo say, p,p,k,k,k to to a kamehame ha(this is not a real code) p being punch and k being kick(ahh next question)

there are other buttons like s and k what are thers

Best answers
u can also do a kamehameha if u press ->e (towards them and energy) whats killi?

Best answers
unknown said:
I just have one little big questing cause im counting on buying it.. is it hard to shoot beams like Kamehameha? its not just like you press a button and then he shoot it right? i don't hope so.. cause heard some bad things about budokai 1.. it was too easy to shoot beams.

thx.
Actually budokai 1's way was annoying.
As its been said, you can now push -> and E to fire a projectile special move as well as using budokai 1's way (which is handy as a combo)
Just buy it, play it, if you don't like it, take it back :p

Killi is the energy bababi gathered to resurrect majin buu (you learn this from the series)
It's part of a mini game in budokai 2 where you earn things through playing the mini games.

Best answers
ok thanks, i havnt been able to get the mini game tho, iv completed it and it doesnt wanna give me my wish so therefor i cant get the minigame.
Iv just dont the game a second time, STILL NO WISH!!!!!! how do i get it?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Posted by SSjGohan12345
What is killi? sorry but im confused and sorry about not reading the posts i had i just missed it.
Killi is the energy used to revive Majin Buu.

Posted by unknown

thx.

Posted by rikku-boy
whay i have read you push a combo say, p,p,k,k,k to to a kamehame ha(this is not a real code) p being punch and k being kick(ahh next question)

there are other buttons like s and k what are thers
Posted by SSjGohan12345
u can also do a kamehameha if u press ->e (towards them and energy) whats killi?
Yer thats right bout the ->e and above i answerde bout killi.

Posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by unknown

thx.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually budokai 1's way was annoying.
As its been said, you can now push -> and E to fire a projectile special move as well as using budokai 1's way (which is handy as a combo)
Just buy it, play it, if you don't like it, take it back :p

Killi is the energy bababi gathered to resurrect majin buu (you learn this from the series)
It's part of a mini game in budokai 2 where you earn things through playing the mini games.
Thanks Sephiroth_Renzo you make my work easier. :laff:

Posted by SSjGohan12345
ok thanks, i havnt been able to get the mini game tho, iv completed it and it doesnt wanna give me my wish so therefor i cant get the minigame.
Iv just dont the game a second time, STILL NO WISH!!!!!! how do i get it?
Well you should have got all the dragonballs through out in the game and it should have came up after you kill kid Buu.

Best answers
3600 kili mister smart guy, kili is how babidi recognizes powerlvl u know yukon had 100k killi i think goku had 250 or somehting i don't remember anyways, 3600 is for kid buu after that is just attacks and such,

Question tho: How do u get future trunks? lol iv let gero beat me iv done everything i could think of that would of happened in the show and no go?

BTW: to the guy that said he did 334 in 99 seconds either u have a turbo controller or ur timing is insane when ur standing point blank range cause at point blank i only did 140 cya later fellas :devsmile:

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Posted by ]Majin[-Frieza
3600 kili mister smart guy, kili is how babidi recognizes powerlvl u know yukon had 100k killi i think goku had 250 or somehting i don't remember anyways, 3600 is for kid buu after that is just attacks and such,

Question tho: How do u get future trunks? lol iv let gero beat me iv done everything i could think of that would of happened in the show and no go?

BTW: to the guy that said he did 334 in 99 seconds either u have a turbo controller or ur timing is insane when ur standing point blank range cause at point blank i only did 140 cya later fellas
to get future Trunks, you beat Vegeta on Namek with kid Trunks.
Dr Gero has nothing to do with Trunks. In the show.

Best answers
How many fusion chars are there cause ive seen 4
hercule and goku
vegito
Tiencha(tien& yamcha)
Gotenks
what other ones are there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.i saw that goku has ssj3...so does he have kaoken x2 x5 x10 ssj ssj2 and ssj3!?

2.in the first budokai u were able to put 1 move twice in custom having it take up 2 capsules and making it stronger...in budokai 2 can u put more than 2?

3.i saw the post that u can ps in budokai 2?! is it like the esf ps where u push it till it hits sumone?

sry if these have been answered i didnt have time to read the whole thread =O

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Posted by War_Star
How many fusion chars are there cause ive seen 4
hercule and goku
vegito
Tiencha(tien& yamcha)
Gotenks
what other ones are there?
I have posted the answer go read it first before asking the damn question.

Posted by [r4p3]!
1.i saw that goku has ssj3...so does he have kaoken x2 x5 x10 ssj ssj2 and ssj3!?

2.in the first budokai u were able to put 1 move twice in custom having it take up 2 capsules and making it stronger...in budokai 2 can u put more than 2?

3.i saw the post that u can ps in budokai 2?! is it like the esf ps where u push it till it hits sumone?

sry if these have been answered i didnt have time to read the whole thread =O
Goku has kaio ken x20, SS, SS2 and SS3

Yer you can put down more then one capsule and make it stronger like in the first one.

i cant answer this yet, cause i dont know what ps is, sorry.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Posted by War_Star
PS is Power Struggle and there is a video off it at gamespot - http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dbzbud2/media.html

and how many new moves are the exactly?
you cant do a normal ps you have to do like a special attack thats like one of those little movies.

and i not going to answer that question bout how many new moves there is.
hmmm... all i can say is there is too many to mention.

Best answers
Q1:Are there still same special caps from Budokai 1 like freeza's space ships and senzu bean?
Q2:Does the fusion do anything besides change looks?
Q3:Is there Legend of mr.satan again? cuase that pwned

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Originally posted by War_Star
Q1:Are there still same special caps from Budokai 1 like freeza's space ships and senzu bean?
Q2:Does the fusion do anything besides change looks?
Q3:Is there Legend of mr.satan again? cuase that pwned
1. yes
2. added power bout 25% (matters who ya use)
3. no

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom