Budokai 2

Best answers
so can some one anser my question please, how much do caps cost, what types of caps can you buy straught away, how much do you get for winning a battle?

thx in advance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey when your Gokule can you go SSJ? I would love to see a picture of Gokule ssj hair LOL!

Best answers
hey guys is there any other fusions in budokai 2 than tiencha, gotenks, vegito, gokule and kabitoshin?

Best answers
hey guys is there any other fusions in budokai 2 than tiencha, gotenks, vegito, gokule and kabitoshin?
what chareters make all these fusions?

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
Fusion Dance
Tien and Yamcha = Tiencha
Goten and Trunks = Gotenks

Potara earrings
Goku and Vegeta = Vegito
Supreme Kai and Kibito = Kabitoshin

Best answers
what about gokule, oh lemme guess thts oku andd hercule bu what about tiencha, tein and yamcha?

any hows

so can some one anser my question please, how much do caps cost, what types of caps can you buy straught away, how much do you get for winning a battle?
+ how do u start to use? i.e how do you start the fusion dance, how do u put the earings on?

thx in advance

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
what about gokule, oh lemme guess thts oku andd hercule bu what about tiencha, tein and yamcha?

any hows

+ how do u start to use? i.e how do you start the fusion dance, how do u put the earings on?
Yeah i forgot goku and hercule fusion but u can fuse with doing this combo: ppkke in fusion dance u gotta press a serie of buttons displayed on the screen and in potara fusion u have to do the same thing as in zanku fist. U press one button if comp or ur friend presses the same ur opponent jumps, cathces and crushes the earring :O
u gotta first put the skill from the skill list though

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Originally Posted by rikku-boy

thx in advance
some of the caps you can buy straight away but others you need to unlock a card, a colour membership card. theres black, siver, gold, etc.
some attacks like Cells and Gokus spirit bombs are 6000 zinnie.
Vegetas final flash is 10000 zinnie.

Originally Posted by Galst Vic
Hey when your Gokule can you go SSJ? I would love to see a picture of Gokule ssj hair LOL!
for some reason you cant transform but you can shoot energy and make an awsome red/pink spirit bomb.

Originally Posted by Dragon dude
nope you said them all.
and Dragon dude im not being rude but can you leave the answers to me? thanks. :laff:

Dragon dude you forgot one. :)

Fusion Dance
Tien and Yamcha = Tiencha
Goten and Trunks = Gotenks

Potara earrings
Goku and Vegeta = Vegito
Goku and Hurcule = Gokcule
Supreme Kai and Kibito = Kabitoshin

The earrings
well you start off with a combo, PP KK E.
than you throw the earring to the other character.
then on the screen triangle, square, circle and X will pop up. you have to push one of them and so will the other player, but if you both choose the same one then the earring will be crushed and you cant fuse until the next fight. but if you get it right then you will fuse.

The dance
well you start off with the same combo, PP KK E.
then you will have to push the triangle, square, circle and X buttons in the order that it has on the screen before the time is up. and there is no clock so you just have to do it fast.
but if you get one wrong you will fuse into a fat Gotenks or an old tiencha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 questions..
1.)can buu absorb any character...
2.)is getting the dragonballs the same as in the first when you press reccommend over abigilion times and hope you get lucky? or do you get em in dragonball mod

wait.. make that 3 questions...
after you get the dragonballs... do you still get 1 wish... and can only wish for breakthrough like the first one?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Originally Posted by Ice Man
2 questions..
1.)can buu absorb any character...
2.)is getting the dragonballs the same as in the first when you press reccommend over abigilion times and hope you get lucky? or do you get em in dragonball mod

wait.. make that 3 questions...
after you get the dragonballs... do you still get 1 wish... and can only wish for breakthrough like the first one?
1. No Buu cant absorb any character he can absorb Vegeta, Gotenks, Gohan, Tien and Yamcha.....Cell, Frieza.
2. You get the dragonballs in dragon world which you have to get the radar and search for them while fighting enemies on the way.
3. Yup, you get one wish and its out of breakthroughs and Bulmas clothes. Bulmas clothes is just a stupid thing that when you buy capsules her clothing changes everytime (most of the time) you go there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got one question. how the hell did you get budokai 2. its not suppose to be out till december.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
neoboy448: Europe and some other countries already have it, I believe America and Canada are last to get it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
budokai just suck .. its only a little bit fun cause its dbz

Best answers
Budokai 2 sounds really awesome, could you list some of Tien, Yamcha and Tienchas special moves? Also what kind of costumes do they have?

And can Buu absorb fusions like Tiencha or just Tien and Yamcha separately? And how many people can Buu absorb in one match?

And are the characters balanced? Can Tien whoop Goku in a fair match?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok. i didnt know that because europe was last to get the gameboy advance. cool. and a question:
<p>how many fusions are there and who are they?

Best answers
neoboy448 - if you read through the posts, it has already been explained :rolleyes:
hmm dbzsteve, how many maps are there? i think im missing a few..

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Originally Posted by Tien
Budokai 2 sounds really awesome, could you list some of Tien, Yamcha and Tienchas special moves? Also what kind of costumes do they have?

And can Buu absorb fusions like Tiencha or just Tien and Yamcha separately? And how many people can Buu absorb in one match?

And are the characters balanced? Can Tien whoop Goku in a fair match?
Tien and Yamcha - Tiencha have stupid moves and they look the stupidest out of all the fusions. The costume they have isnt that good too.

Buu absorbs Tien and Yamcha separately, and Buu can absorb once in a match.

Every characters attack at the start of a battle is 100%. so normal Goku Vs Tien would be a fair fight. But SS3 Goku Vs Tien would never be fair cause SS3 Gokus attack is like 125%.

Originally Posted by neoboy448
ok. i didnt know that because europe was last to get the gameboy advance. cool. and a question:

how many fusions are there and who are they?
As Sephiroth_Renzo stated read the other answers i have...um answered.

Originally Posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
neoboy448 - if you read through the posts, it has already been explained
hmm dbzsteve, how many maps are there? i think im missing a few..
Theres between 5 - 10 maps and its SteveoDBGT.

---------------------------------------------
So is there anymore questions bout Budokai 2?
---------------------------------------------

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i got another question i looked at video's and pictures and omg how many outfits does gohan have...

movie 10 gohan, mystic gohan, great saiyaman gohan, gs gohan without helmet,

wait i think i can answer this one on my own

Mini Gohan
Teen Gohan
Adult gohan *regular*
Mystic gohan
Gt Saiyaman
wow thats a lot of gohans

so there's no story mode.. that sux.. what can be better then to watch clips of gotenks going ssj3 cell shaded

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any news on a certain release date?

i went into this blockbuster (american rental store) and they said they would have it on the 5th

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen pictures of Buu after absorbing Cell, Frieza, and some other people. Is it just like, he can absorb anyone, but it doesn't change his appearance, unless it's certain people?

I mean, wtf...he absorbed Vegito! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom