BS/PS Beam /No Explosion Bug

Best answers
Sometimes when I am PS against someone who is PS or BS against my beam, and I use all of my ki up the beam just keeps going until it hits the edge of the map killing the other person. Problem is that the beam doesn’t explode because it appears to stop moving and I am still attached to it.

The other problem is that the person that died doesn't respawn after dyeing, and when they do die it doesn’t register as a death in the upper left hand side of the screen. The only way that I have been able to get out of this bug is to select a different character twice, upon which time wither the beam explodes finally or my character changes, I can’t remember right now.

Best answers
i have the same problem except sometimes when it happens to me it seems that it comes to a stalemate and no one wins i let it set there for a good while and nothing happened. But another way to get out that i use is bringing down the console and typing "kill"

Best answers
What I think happens in these cases is one of two things

a) The power struggle was so close that the beams are moving extremely slowly, and as a result...

b) It may be that whatever the new code/map properties that were added in 1.1 that "push" you away from the map edge, also push away weak beams.

But hey, this is one peice of code that I didn't write, so you can't blame me (unless you're my mum, she blames me for everything.)

Bihal

PS - I didn't write any of the code for esf and I'm not saying I did, just so I don't confuse any of you kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom