Broly's powerlevel

Best answers
noooooooooooooooooo they tried to assasinate broly. they stuck a sword in him!!!

Best answers
brolly was born with a power of 10,000, and he is the strongest up 2 majin buu saga i think?, brolly is the strongest saiyan as what ive read of him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- this is a dead thread, as in ..... do i dare say it?

ITS ****ING ANCIENT!! (and stupid)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly was born with a power of 10,000, and he is the strongest up 2 majin buu saga i think?, brolly is the strongest saiyan as what ive read of him
I don't know what you mean by "Up to the Majin Buu Saga" -- Super Perfect Cell could've beaten Broly, and he was still below any Super Saiyan 2. The Super Saiyan 2 fighters of the Buu saga (Goku & Vegeta) were a lot stronger than Gohan. So, if Dabura's around Perfect Cell's strength [and SS1 Gohan's], then Goku and Vegeta were a ways above them all. Not to mention Fat Majin Buu, who totally pwned Majin Vegeta--and then took SS3 Goku single-handedly.

Regardless of what you think about Broly, and any misconceptions you might have; Broly was non-existent, but the only logical way to look at this is, even after a 7 year period, Broly returned with his original strength & took SS1 Gohan with ease [Gohan hadn't trained] - this time around his Ki didn't seem to grow as much (because of Goku? Dumb, anyway)--and then he returned for another film and was defeated by Krillin and two children. I guess that shows you what direction they wanted to take Broly. Simply, he wasn't above any Super Saiyan 2 in his lifetime.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't know what you mean by "Up to the Majin Buu Saga" -- Super Perfect Cell could've beaten Broly, and he was still below any Super Saiyan 2. The Super Saiyan 2 fighters of the Buu saga (Goku & Vegeta) were a lot stronger than Gohan. So, if Dabura's around Perfect Cell's strength [and SS1 Gohan's], then Goku and Vegeta were a ways above them all. Not to mention Fat Majin Buu, who totally pwned Majin Vegeta--and then took SS3 Goku single-handedly.

Regardless of what you think about Broly, and any misconceptions you might have; Broly was non-existent, but the only logical way to look at this is, even after a 7 year period, Broly returned with his original strength & took SS1 Gohan with ease [Gohan hadn't trained] - this time around his Ki didn't seem to grow as much (because of Goku? Dumb, anyway)--and then he returned for another film and was defeated by Krillin and two children. I guess that shows you what direction they wanted to take Broly. Simply, he wasn't above any Super Saiyan 2 in his lifetime.
he's right. Brolly wasn't surpass any SSJ2 in his lifetime. his power seems as strong perfect cell in fully powered up charge(also he was terribly got pwn by Gohan in that form.)because Goku and Gohan was much weaker than the cell game. so is Vegeta&Trunks. they were alot weaker than the time they fought Cell in the tournament. that is the reason make Brolly LOOK hell off stronger and even made people prefer he's the strongest..that just making him more particular in the movie.....but not at all..

Frieza&Cooler could pwn any Namekian & Earthling that doesn't mean they are invincible. especially against Super Saiayn.

this time I totally agree with him....Brolly still no match to against SSJ2 in anytime.

Best answers
i reckon brolly would waste super perfect cell, ive read quite abit about him and it says he is the powerfullest saiyan or being or wot eva tell up 2 buu saga, i even think he would beat buu? also he is my favorite dbz character
edit : he was born with a power level of 10,000 and knowing raditz was an average low level saiyan with a 1,200 powerlevel

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
he's right. Brolly wasn't surpass any SSJ2 in his lifetime. his power seems as strong perfect cell in fully powered up charge(also he was terribly got pwn by Gohan in that form.)because Goku and Gohan was much weaker than the cell game. so is Vegeta&Trunks. they were alot weaker than the time they fought Cell in the tournament. that is the reason make Brolly LOOK hell off stronger and even made people prefer he's the strongest..that just making him more particular in the movie.....but not at all..

Frieza&Cooler could pwn any Namekian & Earthling that doesn't mean they are invincible. especially against Super Saiayn.

this time I totally agree with him....Brolly still no match to against SSJ2 in anytime.
Your forgot about 'The Namek'. He would waste Frieza and cooler.
Brolly being in the movies has no relation with the T.V series, the movies never matched the T.V series except for the specials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broly

"At birth, Goku had a power level of 2, while Broly was born with the astonishing level of 10,000. This is an unusually high level of strength, especially for a newly born Saiyan infant, considering that Raditz, who was an average low level adult Saiyan warrior, had a power level of over 1,200 (1,500 in the Daizenshū) in his first appearance. Broly's exceptional gifts marked him as a mutant, possibly even as the Legendary Super Saiyan."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i reckon brolly would waste super perfect cell, ive read quite abit about him and it says he is the powerfullest saiyan or being or wot eva tell up 2 buu saga, i even think he would beat buu? also he is my favorite dbz character
edit : he was born with a power level of 10,000 and knowing raditz was an average low level saiyan with a 1,200 powerlevel
I don't know why people ignore the obvious so much; the films are non-canon. It's some other crazy idea Toriyama had to make the films more dramatic & exciting. Like I said; 'misconception', you need to take a deep breath and reanalyze everything--you "read" something online that could've been written by a Broly fanatic, just like you; unless Toriyama came out and announced "official" series/movie powerlevels everything's speculation. So, this is going nowhere.

Best answers
in the game DBZ:BT2 he is very hard to defeat as if you try to throw a punch, he doesnt flinch (That is if he is in legendary)

Best answers
I always thought that Frezza had 530k in his first form and even the chapter is namend "over 1 million" when he transformed the first time. Then he tells Piccollo that his power doubles with each trans. So here is the question if he means double by 530k or by the current power he posseses. So I now just go with the later. Then his pl in his final form would be 4,240,000. The next question is what does it mean if he says hes fighting at 1% and then goes to 100% ? I just believe, after he couldnt destory Namek anymore at 50% or so, that his power was maybe 5,245,000 at 100%. Then if I remember currect Frezza managed to somehow kill Goku but he was retrieved by the Dragonballs, wasnt he? Currect if Im wrong, please. But we also have to consider that Frezza was hit by a massivley huge Genkidama. One would suspect that that must have decreased his pl... Hm, all in all I belive that Gokus pl was about 5,300,000 at SSJ stage. Now to Brolly who has no problem defeating Goku, Trunks, Picollo, Gohan and Vegeta all togehter without breaking a sweat... Hm, and the story takes place in the 3 years time span before the Androids are supposed to appear. So maybe they trained a little here and there. So my guesses are:

Gohan: between 200,000 and 400,000
Trunks: killed of FrezzaRobot so 6,000,000 to 7,000,000
Picollo: 1,200,000 to 1,500,000
Vegeta: hard to say, maybe also 6,000,000
Goku: 7,000,000 because he seemed as strong as Trunks after Frezzas attack then trained, so maybe 7,500,000 there

Brolly: 12,000,000 at his maxiumum. Once again: he was way stronger as all of them togehter, yes, but he did not kill them with a single punch or even koed them with that much. So I wouldnt give him more there.

Goku after absorbing the energy of all others: 20,000,000. I know, stupid number, but it was just one punch needed to finish Brolly of, so...

All in all the this "give me ur engery" idea is of course stupid as hell... they were all sooooo dead...

p.s.: sry for revieving this old thread, but I just felt like writing ;).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vote yes on thread necromancy!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can Broly make a ki blast so strong that not even he can withstand it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly obviously isn't that strong since he was killed three times.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the story takes place in the 3 years time span before the Androids are supposed to appear.

it was just one punch needed to finish Brolly of, so...
Gohan couldn't transform to SSJ in that timeline. It's after he with Goku comes out from the timechamber - before Cell games.

Broly had a wound in his stomach so it was his weak point.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i said.

Brolly is about as strong as Cell. Not stronger.

Just look at the movies.

Movie 8 - takes the combined poiwers of 5 fighters to beat him (4SSJ + 1 Namek)
Movie 10 - takes the combined power of 3 fighters to bet him (3 SSJs and 1 is a 6 year old kid)
Movie 11- takes the combined power of 2 kids to beat him (Goten and Trunks in normall SSJ form + 1 Krillin)

Brolly is allways about as strong as Cell and not stronger.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i said.

Brolly is about as strong as Cell. Not stronger.

Just look at the movies.

Movie 8 - takes the combined poiwers of 5 fighters to beat him (4SSJ + 1 Namek)
Movie 10 - takes the combined power of 3 fighters to bet him (3 SSJs and 1 is a 6 year old kid)
Movie 11- takes the combined power of 2 kids to beat him (Goten and Trunks in normall SSJ form + 1 Krillin)

Brolly is allways about as strong as Cell and not stronger.

Then some AF Fan comes up showing pics of SSJ5 Broly saying his powerlevel is 152,235,235,634,463.43634734473

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom