Broly's powerlevel

Best answers
so heres the deal what is broly's powerlevel when his in legendary ssj because i got an idea i want to shear. yes and i am kind of new and..... well you get the picture dont you so ty for the answer if it can be answered that is. And yes i have cheaked on google to but i still cant find out how high it is.o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Power levels past the Namek Saga on the internet are inaccurate, and fan created.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really can't find powerlevels out unless it's actually stated on the show, and they really don't say them anymore after, like mf29 said, the Namek saga.

So basically, the best answer you can get is if you looked at Brollys powerlevel with a scouter itd be Wtfpwn.

Best answers
so heres the deal what is broly's powerlevel when his in legendary ssj because i got an idea i want to shear. yes and i am kind of new and..... well you get the picture dont you so ty for the answer if it can be answered that is. And yes i have cheaked on google to but i still cant find out how high it is.o_O

there's no way that scouter can calculating such power....

but for my opinion if frieza has over 100 millions(in japanese version when super computer try to processing the powerlevel at frieza's planet) in his powerlevel at only 50% then that cooler may be over 3.5 billions in his ultimate transformation if there has a particular scouter(that's why cooler could've squash frieza), well if u wanna be serious about finding this nonsense, broly might be over 100 trillions in...his normal stage!! (considerly that broly could've smash frieza with just finger!).... not to mention his power-up version........just unimaginable!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damnit i was gonna do that..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why couldn't it? A scouter is used to calculate power... why couldnt it calculate Broly's?
A scouter cannot calculate beyond a certain amount, otherwise it would overload and blow up (like during Namek).

There's no way of telling how powerful Brolly is. The only thing we know is that Brolly was born with a power level of 1,000 (at least that's what was said in the English dub).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also have to take into consideration that Broly's PL continues to climb, it never stops. So one day it might be some number and the next be double that.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Broly was the Legendary Saiyan, because his powerlevel was unlimited.

Best answers
There's no way of telling how powerful Brolly is. The only thing we know is that Brolly was born with a power level of 1,000 (at least that's what was said in the English dub).
no..it's 10,000. and broly was completely surpass all of the saiyan race even vegeta and king vegeta, bodock and nappa. that's why king vegeta tried to assassinate kid broly by using entire force and barely defeated and effect him a little.(at that time kid vegeta has powerlevel of 5,000 and king vegeta has 4,000 and bodock is 5,500 and nappa was at 3,000 in that time.)

also broly has the power limit problem that he can't able to fight the prolong battle which his power recharging ability would goes unstable. beside he was only been undefeatable in pre-buu saga. ssj2 goku and majin vegeta would've still owned him.

Best answers
They didn't assassinate him, they did away with him by blasting him and blowing him and his father out into space.

Assassination indicates that he had some sort of prominence among a group of people. This was simply disposal of an unwanted threat.

Best answers
Goku vs. Vegeta & Nappa:
Goku: 5,000
Goku (powered up): 8,000
Goku - Kaioken x1: 12,000
Goku - Kaioken x2: 16,000
Goku - Kaioken x3: 24,000
Goku - Kaioken x4: 32,000

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xen Strife, try to not double-post in the future... and simply use the
button.

Best answers
ok look that goku in all his kaioken forms and this is it x10 but this is durintg the last fight with frieza and that one above was during the fight with vegeta and nappa.
Goku vs. Frieza:
Goku - Base Level: 300,000
Goku- Kaioken x10: 3,000,000
Goku - Kaioken x20: 6,000,000
SSJ Goku: 15,000,000 ok

sorry :(

this is goku in super saiyan form during the buu saga:
Super Saiyan Goku: 300,000,000

what would you say brolys power level is and take your time please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would you say brolys power level is and take your time please
Well, let's say Brolly's powerlevel at birth was 1000. Just for arguments sake.

So, let's also assume his powerlevel increases by 1/5 each day of his life.

And then lets also assume that Brolly is roughly 40 years old, cause he's the same age as Goku and Goku has a teenage son. (If there is an actual age for Goku just swap the two.)

So, if Brolly is 40 years old, by the Earth Calender he is 14,600 days old. If he started out at 1000, then after 40 years increasing by 1/5 each day,

Let Y = Brolly's powerlevel at 40 years old
Let X = Brolly's current Daily powerlevel

Y = ( 1000 + X ) 14600
X = ( 14600 x (1/5) ) 14600

Y = ( 1000 + ( (14600x1/5) 14600 ) ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + ( 42,632,000 ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + 622,427,200,000 )
Y = 622,427,201,000

Therefore, through this equation we can clearly see,
Y = Wtfpwn

For the slow, this equation makes absolutely no sense, and you're just as likely to believe there is some way to calculate a rational powerlevel as you are to believe this.

Best answers
Like young Markus Johnson said, his power is maximum. :D

Okay, but seriously, I'd say his power is equivalent to a fully developed Super Saiya-Jin, he was merely born with the ability to turn Super Saiya-Jin. In movie 8, the characters (aside from Brolli himself) are considered new Super Saiya-Jin (they've all been Super Saiya-Jin far less than a year, for example), while Brolli himself has been a Super Saiya-Jin all his life.

A basic Super Saiya-Jin's power is damaged easily, and his energy drains quickly. A Super Saiya-Jin takes time to develop their abilities, and learn how to properly hone their power in this state. Yet, in Brolli's second appearance: Super Soldiers never Sleep, he kicks the crap out of Goten and Trunks (basic Super Saiya-Jin), but when he goes up against Gohan it's a much more even match.

This could be attributed to the fact that Gohan became a Super Saiya-Jin several years prior, and his Super Saiya-Jin power is fully developed just like Brolli.

So, I am going to have to disagree with the ever climbing theory, because after all, this is more something to attribute to True Buu (aka 'Kid Buu'), who actually did have his power ever climbing once he was no longer tainted by Kai?shin goodness.

Born with 10,000 power? I'd agree with that. But Brolli was far worse than a planet destroyer -- Brolli destroyed the South Galaxy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama's DBZ History Lesson

Okay, but seriously, I'd say his power is equivalent to a fully developed Super Saiya-Jin, he was merely born with the ability to turn Super Saiya-Jin.
This is just untrue and rediculous. He developed overtime and was forced into the transformation so his body could contain the power it was outputting. For the same reason that Freeza has to change physical forms to use his full power, so as it is with Brolly. An SSj is rediculously underpowered compared to Brolly. You're telling me 4 Super Saiyans and a Namekian couldn't take down someone who has been SSj for over a year? Give me a break.

Yet, in Brolli's second appearance: Super Soldiers never Sleep, he kicks the crap out of Goten and Trunks (basic Super Saiya-Jin), but when he goes up against Gohan it's a much more even match.

This could be attributed to the fact that Gohan became a Super Saiya-Jin several years prior, and his Super Saiya-Jin power is fully developed just like Brolli.
Not exactly, dont forget that Brolly was frozen in ice for all those years. So while his power was dormant, Gohan was training to become stronger. It wasn't so much that it was an "Even" fight now, as it was Gohan had caught up considerably in that time. But still got wtfpwned.

So, I am going to have to disagree with the ever climbing theory,
Disagree all you want, it's said right in the damn movie. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom