Broly's powerlevel

Best answers
You needn't be rude, just because you disagree.

This is just untrue and rediculous. He developed overtime and was forced into the transformation so his body could contain the power it was outputting. For the same reason that Freeza has to change physical forms to use his full power, so as it is with Brolly. An SSj is rediculously underpowered compared to Brolly. You're telling me 4 Super Saiyans and a Namekian couldn't take down someone who has been SSj for over a year? Give me a break.
Pardon my saying so, but even mentioning Piccolo just seems so out of place. Piccolo's power becomes minor compared to the Super Saiya-Jin. Against Android #17 he was considered 'adequate.' But, hornet Cell was as powerful as Android #16 (who was more powerful than #17). And the Super Saiya-Jin were able to go toe-to-toe with Cell's forms. Likewise, in any of the movies he appears in, Piccolo accomplishes nothing when in comparison to a Super Saiya-Jin character.

Now for the characters who did matter:
Keep in mind, this is only an example, I'm trying to simplify a character's progression, nothing else. This is what I was trying to express, without going into nerd central...

Consider it like a Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition character. Gok? has JUST accomplished Super Saiya-Jin when he gained a level, and he has 3 proficiency in Super Saiya-Jin.

His power is unstable, shallow, and tends to well up into bursts.

Brolli however has been a Super Saiya-Jin since level 1, and now being level 40, he's got 10 proficiency (the maximum amount of ranks we'll say for this example) in Super Saiya-Jin.

His power is stable, brilliant, and seems everlasting.

I've seen movie 8, and, I've never seen or heard such a thing. Did you watch a version of the movie that used English voice acting? FUNimation has a fondness for adding in dialogue that should not be there...

Best answers
Well, let's say Brolly's powerlevel at birth was 1000. Just for arguments sake.

So, let's also assume his powerlevel increases by 1/5 each day of his life.

And then lets also assume that Brolly is roughly 40 years old, cause he's the same age as Goku and Goku has a teenage son. (If there is an actual age for Goku just swap the two.)

So, if Brolly is 40 years old, by the Earth Calender he is 14,600 days old. If he started out at 1000, then after 40 years increasing by 1/5 each day,

Let Y = Brolly's powerlevel at 40 years old
Let X = Brolly's current Daily powerlevel

Y = ( 1000 + X ) 14600
X = ( 14600 x (1/5) ) 14600

Y = ( 1000 + ( (14600x1/5) 14600 ) ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + ( 42,632,000 ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + 622,427,200,000 )
Y = 622,427,201,000

Therefore, through this equation we can clearly see,
Y = Wtfpwn

For the slow, this equation makes absolutely no sense, and you're just as likely to believe there is some way to calculate a rational powerlevel as you are to believe this.
normal stage or ssj!? or legendary ssj???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think any stage of Brolly would qualify as Wtfpwn.

Best answers
ok ok lets stop and think heres my idea any way it probely disagree but here it is anyway. So i if you where a FULL blooded sayin i.e. goku, vegeta, veggeto and gogeta that u could train relay relay RELAY hard that you turn a lssj. also a LEGENDARY super saiyan does not mean that you have to be unique i.e broly because legends are somerthing or one to become true. so i thinky that any saiyan can become a legendary super saiyan if you put your mind to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i thinky that any saiyan can become a legendary super saiyan if you put your mind to it
This is DBZ.. not Naruto... there is only one LSSj, and he is born every 2000 years, give or a take a few days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sort of like Jesus. Except he's late.

Best answers
You really can't find powerlevels out unless it's actually stated on the show, and they really don't say them anymore after, like mf29 said, the Namek saga.

So basically, the best answer you can get is if you looked at Brollys powerlevel with a scouter itd be Wtfpwn.
That AND because of the fact that Brolly's PL always kept increasing while he had the hatred towards Goku in him. It's impossible to calculate lol.

Best answers
Is there like some ultimate DB/Z/GT encyclopedia with cold hard facts to look at instead of going through all of this discussion of different theories and what not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there like some ultimate DB/Z/GT encyclopedia with cold hard facts to look at instead of going through all of this discussion of different theories and what not?
There isn't, because Toriyama never cared about the details enough to want to write them down and publish them.

Best answers
Broly is weak.

He was defeated by a weak SSJ2 and SSJ.

in the first movie he was killed by a SSJ using power from half dead people.

He's probaly as strong as Perfect Cell at movie 8.

Movie 10 he had a zenkai and problaly is half-way between PC and SPC.

Best answers
ok...let's assume that 622,427,201,000 is broly's half base power

super saiyan = 622,427,201,000 X 50 x 2
ascended super saiyan = 622,427,201,000 x 50 x10 x 2
ultra super saiyan(legendary super saiyan) = 622,427,201,000 x 50 x 10 x 5 x 2
full power = 622,427,201,000 = 50 x 10 x 5 x 3 x 2

his true power is 9,336,408,015,000,000!(and still growing)

but majin vegeta or ssj2 goku could be even higher than that.

around 12,000,000,000,000,000 or beyond

about omega shenron he could be 800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Best answers
Why assume that?
read this.....

And then lets also assume that Brolly is roughly 40 years old, cause he's the same age as Goku and Goku has a teenage son. (If there is an actual age for Goku just swap the two.)

So, if Brolly is 40 years old, by the Earth Calender he is 14,600 days old. If he started out at 1000, then after 40 years increasing by 1/5 each day,

Let Y = Brolly's powerlevel at 40 years old
Let X = Brolly's current Daily powerlevel

Y = ( 1000 + X ) 14600
X = ( 14600 x (1/5) ) 14600

Y = ( 1000 + ( (14600x1/5) 14600 ) ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + ( 42,632,000 ) 14600
Y = ( 1000 + 622,427,200,000 )
Y = 622,427,201,000
Super Saiya-Jin is a multiplier of 50...
i said half of base power...

Best answers
He already stated that the formulae were nonsense that he made up for the sake of being humorous. You can't calculate such things...

Besides... a character of 1,000,000,000 power is a character whose very presence is fatal to the universe (see Majin Buu when angry).

Best answers
He already stated that the formulae were nonsense that he made up for the sake of being humorous. You can't calculate such things...

Besides... a character of 1,000,000,000 power is a character whose very presence is fatal to the universe (see Majin Buu when angry).
powerlevel of 1,000,000,000 wouldn't even able to move the weigh over 300,000,000 tons object and that's only for the size of a island like long island at new york.......consider even the weakness human had the powerlevel of 5 and can't even move an object weigh over 300 pounds...

frieza started at 100,000,000 when he's at the begining of 4th form(japanese version.....i really have no idea how funimation's duh could be so wrong...)

so dont be fool by funimation's brainwash!!

PS: goku ssj was 1,500,000,000 in namek.

Best answers
No... The farmer was 2 power, his shotgun was 3. Combined they were 5. And I'm not quoting "dub" numbers. I'm using numbers that make the most sense.

Regardless, what is your frigging point? No character in DBZ ever picked up a continent...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza had a powerlevel of 1,000,000 in is base form.

No more powerlevels were confirmed after that.

Goku's maximum while using Kaoken, before he got injured was 180,000.

No more powerlevels of Goku were confirmed after that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we're looking way too much into this. Broly's PL is growing, yes...but so is everyone else's. His just grows faster. Also, the PL given is 1/5 per day. What if it was more like 1/5 per month? That seems more logical.

Also, you've forgotten...a weakened SSJ Goku absorbed the power of 4 near-dead friends and TKO'd Broly with a single punch. I'd say the power of that punch was equal to a full powered SSJ2.

Why SSJ2? Well think of it this way. In the Cell Saga, a cell Jr seemed to be an even match with a SSJ, as seen from the struggle Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks had against them 1 on 1. Then, Gohan goes SSJ2 and obliterates them without breaking a sweat.

So unless you think the punch Goku gave broly was so strong that it could take down Super Perfect Cell, Dabura, or anyone beyond that power level, then there's no way Broly was stronger than SSJ2 at the time. Broly, in my eyes, was probably as strong as USSJ2 Trunks (Trunks' super buff form against cell) but had the speed that others would usually lose. In short, Broly was the strongest form of USSJ you could imagine.

Now, Gohan was SSJ2 against Broly in the 2nd movie and had help from Goten. However, if you remember, Gohan got weaker over the years as stated by Vegeta during the fight against Dabura. From the looks of the fight, Dabura could have beaten Gohan. Against Broly, however, Gohan had an even harder time. So if a full powered SSJ2 Gohan can beat cell, but a weakened SSJ2 Gohan can't beat Dabura or Broly but can at least last a while, then my theory is...over the 7 years that Broly was locked in ice, his power still grew, but slowly due to lack of activity, so when he busted free, he was probably as strong as Super Perfect Cell, but not any stronger than that. SSJ2 Gohan stood 0 chance against Fat Buu, but lasted a short time against Dabura, so Broly in movie 10 was equal to or stronger than Dabura, but was nowhere near as strong as Buu.

So from my theories in one short comparison:

Broly 1st encounter = USSJ2 (with speed)
Broly 2nd encounter = SSJ2

Best answers
I think we're looking way too much into this. Broly's PL is growing, yes...but so is everyone else's. His just grows faster. Also, the PL given is 1/5 per day. What if it was more like 1/5 per month? That seems more logical.

Also, you've forgotten...a weakened SSJ Goku absorbed the power of 4 near-dead friends and TKO'd Broly with a single punch. I'd say the power of that punch was equal to a full powered SSJ2.

Why SSJ2? Well think of it this way. In the Cell Saga, a cell Jr seemed to be an even match with a SSJ, as seen from the struggle Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks had against them 1 on 1. Then, Gohan goes SSJ2 and obliterates them without breaking a sweat.

So unless you think the punch Goku gave broly was so strong that it could take down Super Perfect Cell, Dabura, or anyone beyond that power level, then there's no way Broly was stronger than SSJ2 at the time. Broly, in my eyes, was probably as strong as USSJ2 Trunks (Trunks' super buff form against cell) but had the speed that others would usually lose. In short, Broly was the strongest form of USSJ you could imagine.

Now, Gohan was SSJ2 against Broly in the 2nd movie and had help from Goten. However, if you remember, Gohan got weaker over the years as stated by Vegeta during the fight against Dabura. From the looks of the fight, Dabura could have beaten Gohan. Against Broly, however, Gohan had an even harder time. So if a full powered SSJ2 Gohan can beat cell, but a weakened SSJ2 Gohan can't beat Dabura or Broly but can at least last a while, then my theory is...over the 7 years that Broly was locked in ice, his power still grew, but slowly due to lack of activity, so when he busted free, he was probably as strong as Super Perfect Cell, but not any stronger than that. SSJ2 Gohan stood 0 chance against Fat Buu, but lasted a short time against Dabura, so Broly in movie 10 was equal to or stronger than Dabura, but was nowhere near as strong as Buu.

So from my theories in one short comparison:

Broly 1st encounter = USSJ2 (with speed)
Broly 2nd encounter = SSJ2
much closer to my calculation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom