Brolly Wip

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair shouldn't be so 'curvy'. And it should be bigger.

Best answers
*is pwned by the skinmaps*

Nicely done, skinmaps are to die for. perfect. Model looks good to me ^_^, no critasism (OMFG!!!!!!!!!!), but i'm tired so..... ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe

my crappy wip of a skin...i hate skinning, i suck so bad at it, and i cant get the eyebrows right >_<

Best answers
just a quick question.... WHAT are u modeling with? cause its not working out for ya... maybe Poly by poly modeling might be better for you, place things where you want them and it looks "female dog"-in after.. this way? everything looks rounded.. not Uber... not uber at all

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
chest looks kinda funneh, so do eyebrows, but otherwise not to bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use 3dsmax and i box model, and im happy with it :p

edit: the hair was poly by poly modeled...

Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
just a quick question.... WHAT are u modeling with? cause its not working out for ya... maybe Poly by poly modeling might be better for you, place things where you want them and it looks "female dog"-in after.. this way? everything looks rounded.. not Uber... not uber at all
What a bunch of bullsh1t. I know you're a good modeller and skinner, but how long since you started modelling? And... how many ppl did you try to teach modelling? Maybe Almighty_gir has not reached his peak (I know that very well, cuz I've been following his progress, and he has a lot of potential at modelling) but you DBX... you really suck at tutoring.
I mean, what's the f*cking point of taking ppl down like that??? This is supossed to be a community, where everybody helps anybody. And that post doesn't help much... not uber, not uber at all. Shame on you, being such a good modeller, and not capable of giving good and precise crits.

Best answers
rpops pros pros the only thing is the hair it should be sticking out alot more if its the brolly thats pissed off

Best answers
Blademaster said:
rpops pros pros the only thing is the hair it should be sticking out alot more if its the brolly thats pissed off
Now there's a good crit about the model. I already told Almighty :D. He cursed me for a while, but I think he got it, and worst, he knew, lol.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
cortocg said:
What a bunch of bullsh1t. I know you're a good modeller and skinner, but how long since you started modelling? And... how many ppl did you try to teach modelling? Maybe Almighty_gir has not reached his peak (I know that very well, cuz I've been following his progress, and he has a lot of potential at modelling) but you DBX... you really suck at tutoring.
I mean, what's the f*cking point of taking ppl down like that??? This is supossed to be a community, where everybody helps anybody. And that post doesn't help much... not uber, not uber at all. Shame on you, being such a good modeller, and not capable of giving good and precise crits.
Chill dude o_O, he is not flaming him, just helping :)

You should redo the hair, and the lip and forehead,the way they are sticking out is weird :S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didnt post anything that could possibly help him, so I dunno what youre reading.
I think its coming along nicely. Youre not done with the hair are you? It doesnt seem like theres enough of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope not done yet...probably gonna re do it, taking a short break from it, as i feel ill go nutz if i dont...

Best answers
cortocg said:
eaaaaaaaaaaasy.. simmer down a notch >___<. Was that really called for?.

anyway keep working the skin. and use the palette I gave you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will do after my lil break (only a couple of days. im working on another sephiroth model..)

Best answers
my sugestion from this point on... abandon this project... start a new model.. then in about 3-4 models later.. remodel from scratch the same character.. and u'll see how much u improved, its great.. omg done it so meny times.. I modeled Goten 3... 4 times.. and gotenks twise.. and alot of people a million times

G
skin looks good at eyebrows, but hes not muscley enuf and the mouth looks, RLY FUNNY ^^ lol. but its still a WIP anyway, looks cool :) GJ

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
hehehe

my crappy wip of a skin...i hate skinning, i suck so bad at it, and i cant get the eyebrows right >_<
He's gone reggae ;/

Looks pretty good, dude, i assume more hair will be added.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks like hes gona kiss meh :p

fix the mouth when U find time 4 it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom