Brolly Wip

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask some people to do it for you, there are plenty of people who are adept at making sprites, animations and soundpacks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not the problem, the problem is, that its more than difficult to make or edit a whole new set iof animation for 1.2 because a lot of animations are server based, not just in the .mdl file

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy not make it for bfp, there you can make your own set of attacks.
it is then also the first model in bfp that is detailed, the other models are so easy to make even whit my n00by known of models.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats...not a very nice attitude :S and its kinda insulting, almost like the only reason you show interest is to get something out of it yourself....

nice suggestion niobe, but im thinking of using it in my own mod: heroes of our time. i need a big bad guy... also...kom je uit nederlands?

Best answers
Hey, i like your new model... i was surprised that you started a new one so quickly, it looks really good tho.. but shouldnt he have a bigger chest...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@almighty gir
ja, anders staat er niet locasion: holland :D

btw, is there a link for it :D(heroes of our time)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe ik kom uit engerland, maar ik kan een beetje nederlands praaten :p

nope, no link yet, but there will be soon, i have a full plan for the first release too...but itll take time, ive already modeled 3 characters out of the first 10...now im learning to animate as well, and skin, i just need a coder and a mapper.

if davidskiwan would like to do a drawover with the head, that would be MUCH apreciated hehe, cos the pic i drew sucked ass...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

dont shoot me hahaha, im making the head without decent referance pictures, its a very rough wip...i finnished the hands though :D and ive already built the skeleton for him, just the shoes and hair to make, and the face to finnish now :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the lips, not good.
better leave that in the skin, brolly has a mound like goku.

Best answers
nice job gir,

whaaaaaaaaaat? its not for utf?
bummerz

anyways its a nice start, if you miss a movie I have all 3 if you need some good sources
btw, you know me, right? just in case
and add him some more "below the armpit" muscles!

he does starting to have its own face expression, lookin good!
GL m8!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good going dude
but the head is wrong from the side
anyway he will have hair so I dont mind

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good for a start...keep it up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...i cant get the head right...so will someone please draw me a front and side head referance pic so i can fiiiinally do it?

Best answers
I think what he wants is for someone to make him actual drawings for references in his model....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i remade the head, heres how it looks so far...

oh and this brolly will be AFTER movie 8...cos i dont wanna model the headband...sorry :p oh and his non ssj form will look pissed off because i dont think he will have a bored look when hes fighting :p

edit, oh and it doesnt match the pic for a few reasons, the first is i only have a referance of the front, not the side, so i had to imagine that one..the other is cos in the pic, brolly is at a kinda...slant....so yeah :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom