Brolly Wip

Best answers
Ice Man said:
and darksun im not using nuttzy's brolly... im making me own ^_^
Oh, I know that. I'm just saying make it better than that. (no offence to Nuttzy) I just think it can be done a lot better.
Make sure you pay attention to his (rediculous) proportions. Don't know if you are doing Normal, Ultra, SSJ, USSJ, but In case you need a pic:

Good one for Musculature:

I might give Brolly a go at some point but right now I'm doing U.P. Kuririn.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
before mine, and after mine a better one for esf has not been made, so if your not gonna make one better or try, zip it,

that was my first attempt at modelling a head and hair, and with that in mind i think i did just fine,

i hope ice can get the hair right, (thats why he scrapped his raditz)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raditz gave me a run for my money so i said.. BAHLETED!!!!

on topic.. im getting really lazy as you can tell.. all i got done is that red thing and the necklace.. but ill keep you updated >_<

Best answers
Did you attach the necklace to the torso yet? If so, post a pic of it please.

Gotta luv updates!:laff:

Best answers
nuttzy said:
before mine, and after mine a better one for esf has not been made, so if your not gonna make one better or try, zip it,
I'm disscussing the direction of Iceman's model in context to others I've seen and giving advice. Regardless of what I think of yours, there is no need to get defensive. There are going to be people who don't like the stuff we make and they are free to comment, we have to deal with it.

Oh yes, iceman, here is a working link to that image:

I dl one recently that had better proportions and hair than Nuttzy's but The model and skin were put togeter so badly that there litteraly HOLES in it and a FACE on the back of his neck.. I'm pretty sure you won't have that problem. ;D

Best answers
brolly!

please post an update already.....
i love brolly, whats his transformation? skinny or big?

Best answers
Maybe you should make all 3 forms o_O.. that wouldnt be too hard, just recolor the hair for the first form (considering you got the hair shape right) and then just make USSJ. Nice job on teh muscles :p

Best answers
Booyah! Brolli!!! Make the one from Movie 10!! With the scar on his Chest / Stomach and the slightly ripped pants.

Also, dont do the big-ass Brolli, since nuttzy already did it, it would be better to see a change and have the Normal SSj form of him.

Very nice so far. Finish this one ;p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all 3 models will just be a waste of my time since you can only use 2 ingame

ill just do ssj and ussj version ^_^

Best answers
Noooo!!!... Oh wait... I can just use 2 SSjs! W00t~

IF YOU MAKE THIS BROLLI THE BEST! IAM FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT ICEMAN!!! ;p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will u make the size different like nuttzy did, I thinks its good but dont make him so big ( hard to see with nuttzys)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop comparing mines to nuttzy's >_<
this has nothing to do with nuttzy's model >_<

im doing this for my own needs.. btw... ima remake it now that i have a better ref pic thnx to nuttzy ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cna you posibly say my name more in a single post?, heh

i gave him the best possible front ref of brolly around, if i wish id had it when i built mine, (i captured it from the dvd myself)

Best answers
Damn...myself, I don't overwrite any of my models, so I can install as many as I want. Lots of people do this, so if you could make the normal form as well, I would be very apprieciative, but don't if you really don't feel like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
cna you posibly say my name more in a single post?, heh

i gave him the best possible front ref of brolly around, if i wish id had it when i built mine, (i captured it from the dvd myself)

nuttzy nuttzy nuttzy nuttzy nuttzy nuttzy nut...zy... nu.... *falls outve breath and passes out*

on topic: ill post refs later i just got back ^_^

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
Hang on, is Broly in 2 movies?! I thought he spontaneously combusted because Goku punched him in the gut right after he ate some bad sardines! Or, maybe not. All I know is Goku punched him and he blew up. Oh well, it happens ;)

*On Topic* You should make all three forms, so that people have a choice of which one to use. And how the hell do you get that shiny render!?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly was actually in 3 movies,

the first one on that fake planet vegita, then he somhow wound up on earth and gohan, goten, and trunks killed him, and in the third he was cloned from his blood by some guys to fight hercule and he got loose andwent outta control, he was killed that time by,.....seawater

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom