Brolly Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ph34r seawater! :O

well, tis a torso at the moment, nothing more, nothing less, you can say this is a vegeta w.i.p and the critz wouldnt change, becuase it looks nothing like anything, apart from a torso X_x

until i see more than torso's, critz are pretty much pointless..

Best answers
Broly... The Legendary Super Saiyan... The most feared and ruthless and powerful being in the universe... killed by seawater... Well, as Dr Evil would say,
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhht".

Best answers
off topic::::: wat number movie is that in (the sea water one)

off topic::::: i liked nuttzys other brolly cept it was really dark

off topic::::: I like all the brolly models because brolly is so awsome but he hasn't got a good character to be replaced with ;( because he doesn't really do anything except punch and go KAKAROTTO!!! no beames!!!!!

off topic:::::but i have seen him do one kind of like vegeta's renzoku attack except he fires energy disk looking things really really fast
PATTERN
o _
l-- - -_- really fast for ages
/\

on topic::::: umm......any updates

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that was movie 11, called bio brolly, and i hate it, it's probably the most stupid movie in the dbz genre, brolly allready was a brainless ape, but in this movie, he's a zombielike ugly blob with superpowers, no more the super bulked lssj...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was only a blob in the last 2 minutes or so the slime covering him was put there it didnt consume him until the end, upo until that point he would have been fighting goten and trunks ass naked, (unless your fond of brollys testacles dont complain),

it was just that goo that covered him up, cuz you do see him uncovered for a short while without the goo, then he gets a big slimy jacket for most of the movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont go off-topic here guys...

on topic: im trying to work on it as hard as i can but i got other stuff im doing as of now so...

Best answers
i cant wait tell yr model out man brolly is the best so as vegeta when it is done can u add my email plz [email protected] of topic: Btw Nuttzy wats yr web site so i can get yrs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.stopflamming.com

check there its lots of his models.

on topic: ive worked on him again and added the top thing to his robe... not the whole robe.. just the part above the gold belt

Best answers
off topic hey ice man can i plz add yr email coz i realy wana get yr brolly model coz ill b of net next week

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would give it to you but the last time i gave out my email to *cough*tridan*cough*

he keeps asking me to help him.. it gets kinda annoying.. just pm me ^_^

Best answers
ok off topic hey i dont think nuttzy is online coz i cant get on his web hey can u plz i wont ask 4 help i mean it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's online just vewy vewy busy..

ok ill add ju... but beware that when u get added.. u enter the land of the unknown

and get back on topic Rulz

Best answers
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
state ur nature...

bah what am i suppose to add everyone to my contact... bah im going to have to change it for awhile.. fine.. ill add you for 15 minutes.. if u flame.. spam.. or ask me 100 questions ill block you faster then u can say *hey ive been blocked*

Best answers
Good luck on the model, hope to see good things ;)... can't wait for you to release this model!

*snickers*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well um... i deleted the model... i got tired of it... it got kinda boring..

i might redo him but theres not a chance that i will...

sorry to dissappoint you'all

Best answers
w00tsizzle very nice start ice man iam ganna dl dis right away and you should make a Domo-Kun skin that would be tight

Dope-man out

([]Edit sizzle :([]) man that blows lol stupey ice man had to delete the model lol j/k werll it still blows eh how about the Domo-Kun idea :):):):):):):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Domo-kun? who da fudge is dat?

and i bet ull be looking for teh link that wouldnt exist ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom