Brolly Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im starting brolly, gonna be modeling him in normal, ssj, and ussj forms. heres the normal form wip.

Best answers
Look's very good. I like the way you modeled the arms.

Best answers
maybe widen the chest a bit more, and slap on some lats, and he'll be brolly all right, nj man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the calm brolly now so his chest is the size of trunks.. but ti looks fairly good now man keep it up

Best answers
YEAH A NEW BROLLY. cant wait for. take your time and do your best!
because i want a new brolly!!

Best answers
Ice Man said:
its the calm brolly now so his chest is the size of trunks.. but ti looks fairly good now man keep it up
Actually, Brolli had a chest that was bigger than Goku's by about 1/4 when he was sedate. It would be a good idea if his current chest was doubled... Also, his waist should be a little longer.

Other than that, it looks excellent.... Good luck with the head :]

Best answers
O_O WOW! thats great dude! looks 10 times better then your last models :p you got the arms right, and everything

err its hard to crit because everything looks in scale and stuff

good job :D did you make it will pbp or with box modeling?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope a mod doesnt bust me for this i forgot to credit david for his great dbz referance picture thread :D

its box modeled, and i also used this image as a referance.

hehe looking at it now he kinda does need a wider chest..

Best answers
Wow thats what i call a good start... all you need to do is widen the chest and heep up the good work... alltough i tink modeling the face is the hardest part O_O

Best answers
MAKE IT GO OVER VEGETA!!!! >.< or cell...but pefferably VEGETA!!!! >.<
on topic:it looks awsome..but make the chest wider a bit..and the waist smaller..but looks awsome

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you mean, make it replace cell ?

Anyway, that's a very nice start, now release us of the brolly curse, since only nutzy has been able to actually release one.

Best answers
Looking good man. Keep up the great work :D . If this IS indeed for ESF, I agree with the people who have said that he should replace Cell (I like Brolly, but I still like Vegeta aswell).

Best answers
Don't make it replace Vegeta... Vegetto is better for him..

Make it replace Buu.

Best answers
in the movies brolly doesn`t has much attacks.. he has one strong ki ball and a shield so i think it should replace Gohan if you watch the attacks. I don`t know if the size is gonna be a problem..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the size is the problem so for the size the model neads the form 2 freeza, cell of buu.
for the attacks...........uhmmmm.............gohan is good but then you nead a big version of mistic gohan bones.

ontopic: model looks good, especialy how the arm mussles are made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks everyone :D im actually at work now so i cant do anything about crits and comments. im not sure if it will be for esf or not, we'll see how the polycount goes, its at 1500 triangles right now. i wouldnt replace vegeta because its just too funny watching him cower at the sight of brolly.
i dont think i would want to release for 1.2 anyway, it would be too hard to do what i want, which is give him his own set of attacks, and animations, and sounds (i have the official dvd)....sooooo sorry guys :S please dont hate me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom