brolly vs majin vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i go with LSSJ Broccoli :3 He's very fast in his LSSJ form, not to mention... his power was growing bigger and bigger. In movie 10, he lost lots of his power, he was just crazy about killing Carrot(Kakarott) :3, prowing that vegetables are better than meat XD.

OK on-topic:
Yeah, in movie 10 Brolly lost lots of his power(he supposed to get more power after the deadly injures >_< FTW!) In other words, Movie 10 was retarded for some reason! But after all if we compare Brolly from Movie 8, he would kick Vegetas butt all the way! ^^'Brollys speed and forever growing powers are ultimate, but after all he has no brain power >_>.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ishuzo Kaisen said:
i go with LSSJ Broccoli :3 He's very fast in his LSSJ form, not to mention... his power was growing bigger and bigger. In movie 10, he lost lots of his power, he was just crazy about killing Carrot(Kakarott) :3, prowing that vegetables are better than meat XD.

OK on-topic:
Yeah, in movie 10 Brolly lost lots of his power(he supposed to get more power after the deadly injures >_< FTW!) In other words, Movie 10 was retarded for some reason! But after all if we compare Brolly from Movie 8, he would kick Vegetas butt all the way! ^^'Brollys speed and forever growing powers are ultimate, but after all he has no brain power >_>.
You are comparint movie 8 and movie 10. But you fail to realise the difrence in the other peoples powers.

Broly movie 8 was acordint to age and actions of the people. Pre cell games.

Gohan was SSJ but not SSJ2. Vegeta was also only SSJ. He didnt transform tu USSJ. Judging by that it would be before they went to train in the ROSAT.

Where movie 10 is clearly round the Buu saga. Gohan was adoult but he couldnt go SSJ2. Still stronger than his old SSJ form though. Goten and Trunks were both only SSJ.

Judging by those facts Vegeta would easily take on Gohan, Goten and Trunks in his Majin form if they only stayed SSJ.

Fact is fact. Since movie 8 Broly didnt get a bit stronger. Hence why 3 epople could take him on im movie 10 where 5 people had to do it in movie 8.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come one Broly died from a hit to the cheste by a SSJ come you you call that a real warrior

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta would destroy Brolly.

SSJ2 is incredibly fast, incredibly powerful, much moreso than USSJ, which is what Brolly is, basically.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can also put it like this - Brolly had a real fight with goten and trunks, granted he kicked their asses, but majin vegeta just tapped each of them and knocked them out cold. I think that qualifies as good enough evidence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
You can also put it like this - Brolly had a real fight with goten and trunks, granted he kicked their asses, but majin vegeta just tapped each of them and knocked them out cold. I think that qualifies as good enough evidence.
very good point and i guess that ends the discusion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
broly would win on account he does not lose energy. and besides, if vegeta did the sacrifice, broly could just put up his sheild, if that shield could put up with an exploding planet, i think its enough to endure the ultimate sacrifice.

plus he was a baby when he did that shield when plant vegeta blew up.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure there's some illogical scale to damage in dbz anyway, scince at the start vegeta blows up a random planet as if it were nothing, yet with his "ultimate sacrifice" He just makes a huge crater. Who knows, maybe he doesnt wanna destroy the earth? Imo its the intensity of the blast that counts, and if it blew buu into peices It's gotta be pretty damn powerful. Not to mention final flash or big bang attack, Imo Vegeta would've been able to defeat brolli after the training in the Rosat. I reached my own conclusions on that though.

Saying that though, brolli did get shot through the sun, and then on the other side is when he got disintegrated by the beam :p Still, I think a ssj2 final flash would've beaten the crap outta gohan and goten (/goku) in that power struggle.

Best answers
If i think twice , it's sufficient for vegeta to be at ssj2 level to beat brolly ....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
If i think twice , it's sufficient for vegeta to be at ssj2 level to beat brolly ....
Super Vegeta(USSJ) will be sufficinet , and come on brolli just shot a few ki blast in the ground whot much energy does he lose .On the other hand SuperVegeta was strong to kick Imperfect Cell ass in no time, I don't think that Imperfect cell will even break a swet whit Brolli .Brolli was just to stupid all muscular and no brains

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta would wipe the floor with him.

I would love to see that too.

Best answers
Grega said:
You are comparint movie 8 and movie 10. But you fail to realise the difrence in the other peoples powers.

Broly movie 8 was acordint to age and actions of the people. Pre cell games.

Gohan was SSJ but not SSJ2. Vegeta was also only SSJ. He didnt transform tu USSJ. Judging by that it would be before they went to train in the ROSAT.

Where movie 10 is clearly round the Buu saga. Gohan was adoult but he couldnt go SSJ2. Still stronger than his old SSJ form though. Goten and Trunks were both only SSJ.

Judging by those facts Vegeta would easily take on Gohan, Goten and Trunks in his Majin form if they only stayed SSJ.

Fact is fact. Since movie 8 Broly didnt get a bit stronger. Hence why 3 epople could take him on im movie 10 where 5 people had to do it in movie 8.

err....sry! but isnt vegeta only can go assj(ascended super saiyan 2nd grade)? not ussj....(ultra-power super saiyan 3rd grade, the form that trunks showed to cell.)

the super saiyan 1 transform grade list

fssj (failure super saiyan; ssj 0.5)
ssj (super saiyan; ssj 1st grade)
assj (ascend super saiyan; ssj 2nd grade)
ussj (ultra-power super saiyan; ssj 3rd grade)
fpssj(full-power super saiyan; ssj 4th grade)
lssj (legendary super saiyan; ssj 5th grade)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
err....sry! but isnt vegeta only can go assj(ascended super saiyan 2nd grade)? not ussj....(ultra-power super saiyan 3rd grade, the form that trunks showed to cell.)

It's best to leave things like this for another thread since there is so much debate over the levels of SSJ. Akira Toriyama probably wanted to show that Saiyans aren't limited to set levels, that each transformation is flexible.

Davidskiwan said:
That can be debated since Vegeta hit Trunks in the back of the neck and hit Goten in the Solar Plexus, both of which can knock out a person if enough force is applied. Besides, Brolly is much bigger than Goten and Trunks which would make it difficult for Brolly to catch them.

Best answers
Brolley would squash Vegeta, because he is deplicted as an invincable character in the movies, where even Gohan and SSJ2 Goku coulden't hurt him...but anyway Ultamite Sacerfice would kill Brolly though.

Best answers
Brolley would squash Vegeta, because he is deplicted as an invincable character in the movies, where even Gohan and SSJ2 Goku coulden't hurt him...but anyway Ultamite Sacerfice would kill Brolly though.
what the hell are you Talking about.

Gohan was NOT ssj2 in movie 10, look at the Aura and his hair. Goku wasn't there physically either.

He's not invincible, where'd you get that from?

Anyone above or equal to FPSSJ Goku would win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god! I'm going to start crying. You're all wrong. First of all, any Super Saiyan 2 > Broly. And secondly, 'Majin' Vegeta was a lot stronger than his weaker self (SS2). You dumb fanboys, you don't even have fact or proof to lie back on here. It's true Broly's Ki continued to grow but a Super Saiyan 2 would easily have the advantage with speed & power.

I hate the thread creator with a passion. You're bringing up stupid fights, and this will only cause idiot Dragon Ball Z-noobs to fly in and go on about Broly's Ki and whatnot--overrated/exaggerated non-canon BS. They will say Broly can beat anyone. Ha, I'd laugh my ass off if they said Broly could beat SS3 Goku.

Anyone above or equal to FPSSJ Goku would win.
This is common sense, practically. Although the movies are non-canon you can assume Vegeta & Trunks were "USS", and Goku & Gohan were "FPSS", just by looking at them.

That can be debated since Vegeta hit Trunks in the back of the neck and hit Goten in the Solar Plexus, both of which can knock out a person if enough force is applied. Besides, Brolly is much bigger than Goten and Trunks which would make it difficult for Brolly to catch them.
That sounds more like you're trying to make too much sense of a cartoon. Where would you punch someone to knock them out cold? The whole PURPOSE was to keep them out of the fight. But you can obviously see Vegeta suppressed his energy as much as possible when he hit them so that he wouldn't hurt them too much.

Majin Vegeta would wipe the floor with him.

I would love to see that too.
Smart post, JP. I'm adding you to my 'Smart' list, because you, David and few others are actually right with your answers.

POSTED BY Mf29: Tell me why SSJ Goten and SSJ Trunks could handle LSSJ Brolly revived by themselves, in Bio Brolly?
You're either extremely dense & gullible, or I'm missing something. Do I have to tie you upside down to show you that movies are non-canon? TOEI added whatever they wanted in the films--Videl fighting Broly, Videl fighting Hildegarn, Goten, Trunks & Krillin fighting Broly, even though they knew Videl was weaker than Raditz--she would've died from one hit. They added whatever they wanted, even if it didn't follow the actual, creditable 'storyline'--even if it meant two Kid Trunks (ss) defeating the Legendary Super Saiyan! GET OVER IT, ALREADY.

Dabura is as strong as cell acording to Goku.
Goku's an idiot. Dabura < Perfect Cell (That's not Super P Cell).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOD! All I hear is *****ing. Why don't you guys just figure it out yourselves and have them fight each other in DBZ Budokai Tenkiachi 2?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You forgot fpulssj (full-power ultra legendary super saiya-jin)

GOD! All I hear is *****ing. Why don't you guys just figure it out yourselves and have them fight each other in DBZ Budokai Tenkiachi 2?
Bad example =P if you're good enough you can beat them both with Krillin easily.
Still I doubt Krillin is stronger then either of them P;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom