brolly vs majin vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku beat him in the first movie, and thats great.
If you watched the movie you'd know Goku needed Gohan, Piccolo & Trunks' energy. Not to mention, they even commented that Vegeta's energy was what gave Goku the energy to destroy Broly.
So much for speculation from a know-it-all--have you ever thought about the Super Saiyan stages in the first Broly film? If Vegeta & Trunks were "Ultra Super Saiyans"/"Super Vegeta"/"Super Trunks", then Goku and Gohan were Full Power Super Saiyans, which would also mean Gohan was stronger than Vegeta and Trunks. You can do the rest, and then just apply the fact, it's non-canon.

But Broly survives to meet Majin Vegeta. So not only does he get that incredible boost in pl from recovering from the brink of death, but he also has that incredible jump in pl from his genetics. So if he gets stronger and stronger until he finally meets Majin Vegeta (remember, he destroyed 4 ssjs and Piccolo), he'd either match Majin Vegeta or completely destroy him.
You're just obsessed with power, but you're more like Vegeta than any other character. You act like you're smarter and better than other people, you hate people, you're narcissistic, and you don't understand that human beings
can suffer from trauma due to violence, abuse, molestation, influence & negligence--everyone has some sign of emotion--if you push someone far enough you can cause them to shed tears, now, if you knew you were about to die, and the person who was about to kill you was also the person who murdered your father and your race, could you hold in your tears knowing that you failed? Keep this up, and essentially you'll be a very lonely person, just like Vegeta.

To the guy who said Vegeta is smarter than Broly: You don't know that.
That was me, thanks. I know he's smarter, because according to all fact Broly didn't even exist. Vegeta was a cunning, brilliant fighter, and that's Toriyama's doing--not to mention slightly stupid, but Toriyama said he threw everything he hated into Vegeta's character. Broly wasn't very smart, he was a brute with too much rage over hearing a child crying, which in turn caused him to cry like a little *****. While Broly was whining his ass off about Goku Vegeta was sitting in royalty, training & surpassing most Saiyans.

As David said, Vegeta always does some remarkable move only to realize he wasted all of his energy for absolutely no reason.
When did that happen?

Final Flash? Vegeta nearly KILLED Cell with it.

Then he gets his ass kicked. Remember, Vegeta CRIED before he even fought Broly. He was on his knees crying like a *****.
Was he literally crying? I don't think so. As I mentioned before, Vegeta was the only one around who understood what Broly was. So what, he lost his fighting spirit, big deal. I bet you'll bring up Vegeta crying during Frieza's fight (even though it was completely natural for that time period), which never happened in the manga.

Fact: Vegeta was canon, and remained a main character and got more powerful than Broly. I'm not getting further into the semantics with you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You take this cartoon way too seriously and that is, for lack of a better word, sad (well, there are better words but they'd be too provactive).

Goku needed everyone's energy. This is correct. Whom did they give all of their energy to? Who released that energy unto Broly, thus defeating him in that movie? Ah yes, it was Goku. He may have had help (actually, there isn't a single major fight where he didn't have help at some point during the battle but he is still considered the victor since he is the one killing the opponent), but he did in fact beat Broly.

Remember that Trunks was there and Gohan was SSJ. Thats enough to say it was before the fight with Cell (since Goku was alive). It is non-canon, yes, but you can still make informed inferences. Everyone there was using their full power. It wouldn't make sense to not use your entire arsenal when everyone you love hangs in the balance. I don't know what you're trying to get at by throwing terms around, but you're not making sense.

You just compared me Vegeta. *Claps* Good job. Goku usually wins fights by overpowering his opponents. He doesn't kick them in the balls, throw sand in their faces, and shoot them in the hearts. Goku is the best fighter in the Universe because he is the strongest. Case in point, Dragonball. Kid Goku didn't know how to fight but his new strength and speed more than made up for it. Yes, after all those years of fighting he picked up a few things along the way but his power is the determining factor (which is why ssj2 gohan had to kill cell; goku simply didn't have the power).

Vegeta is not a human. Vegeta doesn't even exist. In the cartoon, he is an alien. He is the Prince of all Saiyans. He is constantly going on about how powerful he is, not how intelligent he is. At that point in time, it was common knowledge Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta. That's not even the point, though. Vegeta refused to fight Broly at first and simply fell onto his knees and wept. Watch the movie. You'll see tears. You'll hear him *****ing. "Omg how can I win?! He's too strong!" followed by "I am the Prince of all Saiyans! Rawr!" Again, he did this before fighting Broly. He's crying because he failed...in the future? Again, you're not making sense.

Ah, yes, Broly doesn't exist. Excellent arguement. He only had three movies, and kicked just about all of their asses, but it was only a dream! Toriyama threw everything he hated into Vegeta...including intelligence? Again, not making any sense. Piccolo said Vegeta was smart once and that's pretty much what your entire arguement is based on. Vegeta is an idiot. He starts off cool and collected, but he allows his emotions to overcome him, and then he gets his ass handed to him. He's a chick.

We are never allowed to understand Broly's intelligence because we only see him when he's a) wearing that mind control aparatus and b ) when he's in a rage. If you only saw Vegeta during his fights crying and getting beaten every time, you'd think Vegeta was all talk and a horrible fighter. Vegeta trained all that time and surpassed most saiyans, just not Broly and then Goku later on. Hell, Broly wasn't training. He was just being and that alone made him the powerhouse that he was.

Nearly is the same as failing. Vegeta failed to kill Cell. You know what happened next.

Yes, he was literally crying. Watch the first movie. I can understand Vegeta crying during the Frieza saga because he was essentially his slave, and later realized what Frieza had done to his race. I can empathize with that. Vegeta was a pussy in the first movie.

Yes, that last statement is a fact. That's why I said you'd have to compare Vegeta to a Broly that had lived long enough to meet that character. If you say, "Omg who's going to win? Napoleon or Hitler during Hitler's era?" the answer is pretty obvious. Give Napoleon the technology of the time and modern tactics and it becomes an entirely different situation.

You somehow turned this into a personal attack, and that was pretty ignorant of you. This is a "what if...?" scenario. Don't turn it into something more serious than that.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has pretty much run its course. RP, Zeo--both of you realize that this argument doesn't mean much. Don't let your personal feelings and frustration at the topic make you take it out on each other. Neither of you is particularly blame-worthy, and all the intelligent discussion that's going to come out of this has already been said.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom