Brolly Model -FcX

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After I Got The Basics Of Modelling Thx To Jenny_Kitty, I Learned How To Vertex Model..Or Poly By Poly Model..Or Somthing Like That :] Anyways, After I Started A 5th Model, I Have Decided To Finish It, I Made My Decision To Make Brolly..This Was My First Model,

After That, I Had A Couple Of Other Shots Of Making Some Model's, After The 4th Atthempt, I Had Gotten Some Experience..And So I Started My 5th/Current Model..Brolly, Here Is A Earlier Version Of Him..

And Ofcourse The Flatshade w/Wireframe Pic, You Can See The Poly Structure.

Now For The Current Work, I Have Reworked 3/4's Of The New Structure..
First Up, Flatshade...**CoughCough**..Umm, Since "www.uploadimages.net" Is Down, I Wont Be Able To Show The Pics Of New Reworked Model..AnyOne Got A Upload Site?... :S
**EDIT** Alright Got A New Photobucket Account And Here Are The Brolly V3 Pics..Uhh, I Call It V3 Becuase This Is My 3rd Time Making A Major Edit.
First The Flatshade

Now The Wireframe.

And The Smoothshade.
Crits..

Tip

Best answers
you have atleast 600 waisted polys in there, get rid of some.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Newer Reworked Model Does Remove Alot Of Waisted Poly's,Also Adds More "Flow" In The Poly Structure, I Did Not Post The Pictures Yet, Pls Read The Full Post Before Replying. The Pics Will Be Posted Shortly..
**EDIT**Also, When The Model IS Complete, I Will Be Releasing It, And Also Removing Alot Of Polys For A "Low Poly" Brolly Model.. :]

Best answers
wow, thats a big improvement, you've even managed to start understanding polyflow ^_^ But first, I think you can fix some of the poly count there. You can save about 50 polys that I can see. Great job so far ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jennys right, you could lose a lot of polies from the pecs without losing much detail, if any, dont worry if they look a little flatter than now, most detail can be skinned on.
GJ so far tho :D

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Know Exactly What Yours Talking About, I Can Also See Where On The Pecs.. :yes: Thx, I Now Know Where..

Best answers
OMG, that looks realy better than your older one.

Offtopic: Does Every English Word Realy Have To Start With A Capital Letter? o_O?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sayin pride eum only the starting of a centence needs to be with capitals but no one dous it nemore

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh..Yea, This Is Just A Habbit, I've Been Doing This Ever Since I Got A Pc..Also, Pls Stay On Topic..Thx.
Anyways,Hmm... Well Im Taking My Sweet Time On This Model..Dont Wanna Work Really Hard On It And Forget To Do Somthing, Or Screw Somthing Up And Get Mad At Myself And Lose Interest On Working On It And Do Somthing Stupid Like Delete It..

Best answers
1st) VERY GOOD FOR 5th attempt. 2nd) the anatomy around the neck is wrong, but again very good for your experience. 3rd) YOU HAVE ALLOTA POLY WASTE. you can reduced by making larger flat surfaces, DBZ characters dont have THAT much curving or roundness on there boddies, its more simple, HARD curves, trust me it is. i think if you take some of this advice and apply it it will turn out VERY WELL.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe I didn't like the 1st and second one. But the 3rd textured or w/e number that is is awsome man keep up the good work ^_^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, AnyDraw Overs? I Could Use Some Help With The Neck.., Mybe Even A Draw-Over With The Torso Size Or Somthing..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, But Im Thinking Of Remaking, Due To The Poly Count.. I've Seen Great Models With Low Polys..Its The Skin The Really Matters..
*EDIT* Im Currently Working On The Normal Form Of Brolly, Im Keeping It Low Poly, When Im Finished, I'll Work On The Transformed Brolly, And When The Transformed One Is Complete I'll Make Sure He'll Shed Some Polly's.. :]
**EDIT** Well The Normal Form Didnt Get Any Further Then The SSJ Max Form, I Am Currently Working On The SSJ Max Form, I'm Really Shedding The Polys On The Model, I Saved About 150 Polys So Far..It Actually Looks Better Low Poly lol, I'll Post A Updated Pic When This -If- This Thread Is Resurrected..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom