Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anybody else played the game "Broken Sword: Sleeping Dragon," or any of the other Broken Sword series? It's an Adventure game, like Monkey Island. Like old point and click, except it's not point and click anymore.

The graphics are absolutely astounding, the voiceacting is -great-, the characters are funny and very lovable, especially Nico.

Here's my review:

Graphics: 9/10
Sound: 7/10
Voiceacting: 9.5/10
Fun: 9/10
Challenge: (all Adventure games are difficult) 8/10
Music: 6/10 (Not much music)
Originality: 9/10
Tilt: 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10

This game is definitely worth playing. I suggest you try it. It's technically a sequel, but you don't need to have played the other ones to understand what's going on. There's also a little section in-game to let you know what happened in the other games. Here's some screenshots of the graphics.

You should also note these graphics are not quite as good as they appear when you actually play! This game is definitely worth playing. Check it out. It's also out for X-Box and PS2, I believe, if your computer can't handle it.

Tox

Best answers
Yeah i had this on my ps2, it was a good game, albeit a bit short for an adventure game (took me 12-13 hours).

but i was absolutly terribly disappointed with the ending, and the events near the end, completly, ruined the game for me, and the cool vibe went down the sink, i was expecting the end to be hard and frustratingly challenging, but it was easy as walking across the street.

i took it back, but i'll repeat that it's a fantastic game and totally engrossing right up til those last few moments of the game.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that guy looks like johnny quest...but it looks like an interesting mystery game.

Best answers
I've always loved the series and I thought this was an excellent conclusion to the series. I thought the 3-D graphics might ruin the characters but it didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom