Breaking up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the **** does brekaing up have to be the hardest and probably one of the most difficult things to do in the history of man? I could kill someone no problem. I could do cruel and unusual things to them, but breaking up is something I can't do, but I did. I broke it off with my girlfriend and I feel horrible, sad, aweful, you name it. I'm not looking for sympothy, I just want to know if anyone of you guys have gone through this thing.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's human nature to feel remorse and guilt when we cause pain (undeserved?) to another human being.

I hear having your heart broken is pretty painful. Cheers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Buys KidBoy a miniature King Kong action figure*

Cheer up, champ. Things will get better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you felt you had to break up with your girlfriend, that's all you can do. Would you rather stay in a relationship you don't want? Would she want you to stay in a relationship you don't want? I've broken up with people in the past (last week, for example) but I don't usually feel too down about it. I'll feel lonely, and maybe a little down for a while, but breaking up is always far easier than trying to maintain a broken relationship, for both of you.

Just let it all out, you'll get over it. There's some metaphor about fish... and the ocean that applies here, but I can't recall how it goes...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've gone through it and it really hurts inside, especially if it hurts her. If anybody was to ask me of my biggest regret, it'd have to be that I stayed with a girl longer than I should have for the sake of her, because while I felt nothing for her, she fell in love with me. She would start crying in class and have to excuse herself in the middle of lectures. It really tore me apart inside to realize that I was the cause of that.

Ah well, I hear she's happily engaged now(this is a different girl than I mentioned in that other thread about a month back, probably one I've never mentioned here before) so I'm feelin better about it.

Best answers
usually when breaking up with a girl..ill just do something like poop in her morning cereal when shes not looking, then ill pour salt in her gallon of milk. Once shes realized whats happened, ill run around her house in an immatuer manner with sciccors(sp?)

lol..im obviously joking...

seriously though..breaking up sucks..i broke up with this girl that was in love with me..but...i unfortunatley fell in love with another girl, who was in love with her BF whos cheated on her 3 times..(drama I know..)...and well..mine wanted to go the distance...and i just couldnt be with her when i didnt really like her as much..so...i broke up with her..and now she thinks im the biggest ******* around..which is fine..because i know if i wouldve stayed and let her love grow then it wouldve hurt her more when the relationship ended..

Look at it this way, its better to end the relationship now, and be honest. Then to continue, being unhappy and running the risk of you cheating on her due to your unhappiness of the relationship. So at least you didnt stay with her and cheat.

Best answers
It all depends on what reason you base the break up. If you do it on something as simple as you not liking her anymore, then sure, you'll feel bad, but if its bigger, bleh.

Anyway, if it helps any, everything ends one time or another, you just play along in the big cycle of endless nothingness ;D.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cry me a river ***** =]

jk jk jk

I hear ya man. Breaking up sucks. I broke up with almost all my former girl friends. And what made me guilty was I always lied about the break up. I'd be like "Oh, I dunno, we just never see eachother anymore, we never do anything" When in reality I should have said "I got bored of you; time to move on to someone new"

So I'd always end up being really guilty and feeling terrible. So I know how you feel.

Best answers
hmm I was with my ex for 4 years and had no problem calling it off o_O maybe im just mean at heart lol.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've felt bad only once about breaking up, and that was because my relationship with her had been completely destroyed. There was no chance of us even remaining friends, but I did what I had to do.

Don't dwell on it. Life goes on.

Best answers
Well, I wouldn't know how any of you guys feel because I never get girls.... Dont you guys ever just want to end it all? (man, I need to stop listening to depressing music)

Cheer up champ, you'll get over it soon. Whenever I feel depressed or sad or angry or something like that I always think "In a few days, I wont even care about it". 10 minutes later, I'm all better... then I am reminded of the life I live, but thats beside the point. ;)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long were you dating?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 intense months. I didn't think I could fall in love in that short amount of time but I did. Things between us hit off really fast. then about a month and a hlaf ago we were in a orgy type situation and she went down on a guy infront of me and it hurt alot. She felt sorry for what she did afterwards but the damage was already dealt. I didn't tell her then but I slowly started losing my love for her. I was afraid to end it off because she was still in love with me and I wasn't with her. So I kept it up all this time till last night when i ended it, and now I feel horrible. I thought if I wasn't in love then it would have been easy but I guess I was wrong. Anyone want to be my rebound?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only does this situation sound as unlikely as me destroying 500 million robots from the past's future in the future present, but it also confirms something I've long suspected about Kidboy. I need not go further.

Kidboy: Congrats. You saw another man's penis O_O.

Anyway, yeah. I'm sure she must've loved you oh so very much. You know. With the going down on someone in front you thing. Can't you feel it? The love? Can't you feel the love?

Again, this story is either completely false or Kidboy is into things that should never be mentioned, and because of this I demand another Kidboy pic ever be posted on this forum. Think of the children, damnit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
then about a month and a half ago we were in a orgy type situation and she went down on a guy infront of me and it hurt alot. She felt sorry for what she did afterwards but the damage was already dealt.
****... I can't imagine how that would feel. I've had some bad **** done to me, but nothing like that.

It's never easy, but maybe I can help. If it's not too much too fast, I can give you as close to full frontal as the AUP allows.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, she didn't mean to, she just got caught up in the moment. The story is 100% true unfortunately. I wish it wasn't but whatever. It also didn't help the fact that it was a friend of mine and hers. She has no feelings for him what so ever or she would have been with him by now. She's super depressed and I am super depressed and it sucks. I need a rebound and fast. I demand someone who has experience!

Best answers
LOL I totlly agree, kidboy, it is terribly hard, thankfully enough I never have to do it. But when I DO have to do it, I pull the "its not you, its me..." routine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kaination jumps to save the day-

Just do whatever I do when something has you down

Think, you're eventually going to get over it, right? Well, then just get over it now. That's what I usually do when life hands me lemons (that or i make beef stew)

Shoot me for that one. Anyways, most people disregard saying, "OMFG THAT DUSNT WERK U IDIOTT!!!!!!! ITZ MOR DEN U TINK!!!!"

Well, I got my friend sent to juvie because I gave him free weed. The cop asked me what we were doing when I gave it to him, and I told him it was all his fault. They went to his house and yady yady ya. Busted him.

Know how bad I felt? Pretty bad - took me about 2 days to learn that I should get over it and stop moping around.

And if this doesn't really apply to you, then ignore this post D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well, she didn't mean to, she just got caught up in the moment.
"I didn't mean to suck his **** IN FRONT OF YOU. It was an accident."
Aside from the utter BS of that statement, what were you doing while she was slobbing his knob? Just sitting there watching? If it hurt as much as you claim you should've gotten up and cracked him in the face. Her too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom