Breaking up

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
But how will I feel better for kissing another guy? I don't have any attraction towards them.
Admittance is the first step.

The more you dwell on it, the more its going to suck. Stop feeling bad for yourself and move on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo you are right. I do need to move on. I'm not going to try and sate anyone for a while but that won't stop me from going out and hanging with friends. Thanks for your help guys. This means alot to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go see this movie. 15 plot twists and no loose ends. Best movie I have seen
You're right, that was a pretty good movie. Thanks for the recommendation.

Best answers
DUDE, just find another girl friend, NOT a quick fix but some one you could actually like, it'll get ur mind off it I PROMIS... kinda worked for me...KINDA but im blakc, and emoish soooo take it how you like...and you're not emo...ur...hmmm old fashined?YEA! ****! HELLZ yea ok GL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one have never been in a relationship, but for one yes I have liked girls such.

I guess this can't be classified as a "break up" on how this goes, but more or less "I wanted to go out with you but you never told me something" sought of style.

About 2years ago, I met a girl called Vanessa. Her hair was black, she was hot (well, who else doesn't like hot chicks :p). It wasn't exactly jsut based on that note alone however. I always got along with her pretty well when ever i'd see her. When I started going to tafe and was on my lunch break (this was during the period of teh school holidays), she was on her way to work and she came to speak to me various times, & i'd always walk past here work and we would wave at one another. This week alone, we saw each otehr 3 or 4 times doing the same things, me getting lunch and her gonig to work (ethier starting work or on some work requirements before she started her shift or would go do something else in the mall). One afternoon I was planning to ask her out, and I did see her taht afternoon. We walked into the center and I stodd buy while she was talknig to some of her friends, however they were there for a period of time and then after a bit I then walked of. they said there goodbyes and when I looked down she had just gone up the escerlator. I am sure she figured out on that day that I liked her.

The next week had passed and her school had been to camp at collaroy, & on the weekend I went to go get some take away from her work. We spoke and she mentioned to me at that moment that she had been on a camp with her school to collaroy. When I was only 7yrs of age, I nearly drowned at collaroy beach. My Dad rushed into to try and save me, however he himself got washed away in the rip and drowned.

I was a little stunned by this delvelopment, it hit me as a coincidence right off. I chose not to tell her about this knowing that there could be the drastic possibility Of her sayying no for this particular coincidence.

A few days passed and we still got along, however I could never really figure how to ask her out witch was being my own problem. If I got rejected and people that bum around the area she works in would possibly come bag the crap out of me and hold the fact of her sayying no against me in such awkward ways.

During some period of the next few days I noticed some change in Vanessa and I felt like some annoyance to her. I really didn't notice this untill I thought about it, as I just assumed she was having a tiring day. I then on one of those days ran into one of her ex boyfriend's best friends who I use to know when I was younger. He told me that Vanessa was a ****ing dog (he also mentioned that he has seen me speaking with her at times too). I chose not to belive his opinion too, considering the fact that he did a lot of drugs at the time too.

Then the same day, I ran into one of my other friends, Saeed. I had known Saeed for atleast a year or so, he was mates with my best mate & he also was mates with one of my close family friends. We went into a clothing store to look at some clothes & a few other things. She was there and before I noticed he walked off and behind me there was him & Vanessa. Vanessa asked him "do you know if he really likes me", I don't know as to what his reply to her question was exactly but then she said "I don't want to break his heart". Saeed did not tell me this untill a week or so later, and it snapped me apart on the inside that she did not tell me. Given that time period I still spoke to her and got along with her up untill the point Saeed revealed this to me, & some days she would act all happy and some all tired & bothered. She still continued to say hi and stuff. Then, I happened to overhear stuff from people that she was being a complete ***** and sayying crap about me. She accused me of stalking (even though we would both to talk to each other, and i'm not the type to stalk anyone), She had insulted my surname aswell (my last name is walker) & she went & *****ed about it to the whole of brigidine, the catholic school she goes to.

My brother's girlfriend use to go to that school and had a few people keep an ear out on the crap she was sayying. A few other people I also know who go to the school also kept an eye out on the situation. I am honest I guess in the fact that I did still have feelings for her, but could somewhat accept the fact, but with all that was going on I began to brake apart on the inside rapidly. It hurt so much just to think such things were happening, & that the people I seemed to get along with and trust started to backstabb me.

The worst part was yet to come. AJ, one of my best mates apparently went up to Vanessa on the train back home to his place and he went up to her and said "Oh your'e Vanessa aren't you? I heard you wanted to have sex with Roland". He did this i'm guessing when he was drug ****ed, he promised his family ages ago he wouldn't do drugs again ages ago and he got back onto them and messed his life up yet again, & this time backstabbing me.

I saw Saeed again not long after this happened, I was telling him all the stuff that was upsetting me as he asked how I was. Then we went outside and then she comes up and he goes and speaks to her, I was sitting near by. I then overheard saeed mention the story about AJ and then they made jokes about me and laughed about me. I felt like I really should of gone up there and ripped there heads off but I didn't. A few days afterwards I went up to her work all pissed off at her & said to her "YOU CATHOLIC FAKE!!!!" & then I mentioned to her that I was aware of what she said to saeed, she said "what did I say?" & I replied "I think you know what i'm talking about, you said it so you should remember".

I can say this situation has torn me up a lot, the same christmas last year I couldn't really bear to face my father's grave (his birthday is on the 24th). It's been a while since this all happened, but I can say yes it still does affect me in some ways. Sometimes she will look at me with different expression on her face when she sees me, some seem worried & some seem to be deciving looks. It just makes me ask myself questions from time to time, but mostly I don't even bother thinking about it anymore.

Best answers
Dude, you have to make sure you re-read your post's and make sure that they make sense, not only to you, but to normal people. That was soo bad to read. Anyways, it seems to me that you need to stop telling people your problem's if the issue is that no one can keep their mouth shut, learn to vent less and deal with your problems yourself, instead of relying on others for advice or comfort. It will help you in the long run.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Dude, you have to make sure you re-read your post's and make sure that they make sense, not only to you, but to normal people. That was soo bad to read. Anyways, it seems to me that you need to stop telling people your problem's if the issue is that no one can keep their mouth shut, learn to vent less and deal with your problems yourself, instead of relying on others for advice or comfort. It will help you in the long run.
It does make sense, I have put timelines in (such as weeks days etc and the overall what had happened). This all happened last year anyway, & I really don't need to be critisised for posting my situation as other have posted there spin on their own situations with girls/relationships.

Best answers
I wasnt criticizing you on posting your situation, I was criticizing the way you posted it..

The next week had passed and her school had been to camp at collaroy, & on the weekend I went to go get some take away from her work. We spoke and she mentioned to me at that moment that she had been on a camp with her school to collaroy. When I was only 7yrs of age, I nearly drowned at collaroy beach. My Dad rushed into to try and save me, however he himself got washed away in the rip and drowned.

I was a little stunned by this delvelopment, it hit me as a coincidence right off. I chose not to tell her about this knowing that there could be the drastic possibility Of her sayying no for this particular coincidence.
please tell me how that makes sense? I understand that your father died, very tragic. But what coincidence? And what exactly does she have to say "No" to?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
I wasnt criticizing you on posting your situation, I was criticizing the way you posted it..

please tell me how that makes sense? I understand that your father died, very tragic. But what coincidence? And what exactly does she have to say "No" to?
The coincedence being that Collaroy, the beach where I got caught in a rip and my father drowned, when she mentioned it to me that's when it stunned me. I thought if I told her that it may change things a bit to much and at the time she was working when she mentioned ot me she had been on camp to collaory (it's the palce mainly that makes it a coincidence to me). I thought if I were to ask her out after telling her that she would think it's a bad idea. She might think that due to the fact that if something bad were to happen and if it did happen and we broke up would it hurt me more then it would her sought of thing since of that very thing being a coincidence (it brings those thoughts to peoples minds, and that's what I didn't want to happen, I guess it can be hard to explain some thoughts though, especially with multiple outcomes in this case).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, Overlord. I have some advice for you too:

1) Think twice before you speak.
2) Don't send spies after the girl you're interested in.
3) If you're going to use spies, make sure they aren't double or triple agents.
4) If you're going to insult someone, or have some sort of outburst, see number 1.

I recently broke up with a girl I've known for 7 years. We broke up for a pretty stupid reason. We were at a party, her brother got drunk and smacked her twice, I became furious, had some words with him, was forced to thrash him when he wouldn't behave, and pretty much right afterwards M'lady told me it would be best if we parted ways for a bit.

Her brother later tried to get some of his friends to jump me, but I've fought all of them at least once and they chose not to go along with his moronic plan. Yep. A day in the life of the God Emperor.

Moral of the story: If someone needs help, walk away.

Best answers
lmfoa, i like ur little story it insprired me,...to walk away! pretty perfect zeonix... kinda made my day, (prettyy sad) OH WELL

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you really loved her like you said you did you wouldn't have made up that story on her going down on another guy infront of you while you had your tounge down his throat. So either that really happend or this whole story is fake. Both ways just chill with your friends and get over it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom