Breaking up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remedyz said:
LOL I totlly agree, kidboy, it is terribly hard, thankfully enough I never have to do it. But when I DO have to do it, I pull the "its not you, its me..." routine.
That 'routine' is now useless as everybody knows that it means "It's not you, although actually, it is." Just be ****ing honest you panzy. If you don't have the courage to properly end a relationship, you have no buisiness being in one in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in a orgy type situation I was (sorry for you guys) Making out with him and when I looked up she was going down on him and I was shocked. I didn't show it then but later that night I was like "Wow, noticed you had fun" And she was like " I should have asked your permission first before doing anything. I figured since you were doing things as well that it seemed perfectly fine." Not sure if she was hoping for a 3 way or what but oh well.

And like I said, after that situation I fell out of love with her but didn't break up with her because she was still superly in love with me. Also she is emotionaly unstable so if I bluntly said "I'm out" she would get histarical and god knows what would have happened. Thats why i avoided her for like a week in a half so she knew something was up and was prepared for the worst. I'm not a mean guy so I couldn't punch her either. Sorry Pain, but unlike you, I don't inflict it.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Well, I got my friend sent to juvie because I gave him free weed. The cop asked me what we were doing when I gave it to him, and I told him it was all his fault. They went to his house and yady yady ya. Busted him.

Know how bad I felt? Pretty bad - took me about 2 days to learn that I should get over it and stop moping around.

And if this doesn't really apply to you, then ignore this post D:
When did this happen o_O? You dont smoke weed, nor sell it.... Or maybe Im missing soemthing.....

frsrblch said:
That 'routine' is now useless as everybody knows that it means "It's not you, although actually, it is." Just be ****ing honest you panzy. If you don't have the courage to properly end a relationship, you have no buisiness being in one in the first place.
And what the hell is your problem? I thought these forums were for nice people? Or maybe you just havent been laid? Is that the problem? not getting any lately?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I'm not a mean guy so I couldn't punch her either. Sorry Pain, but unlike you, I don't inflict it.
I was under the impression you were at a party where everyone was drunk, walked in to find her speaking into the mic. Any guy with half a pair would have at least decked that guy under those circumstances. Had I known you were one for limp-wristed tendencies I wouldn't have suggested it.

So let me ask you this. Did you hook back up with the guy? ;)
I should've figured something like this with all those pics in the Force Pit...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I was under the impression you were at a party where everyone was drunk, walked in to find her speaking into the mic. Any guy with half a pair would have at least decked that guy under those circumstances. Had I known you were one for limp-wristed tendencies I wouldn't have suggested it.

So let me ask you this. Did you hook back up with the guy? ;)
No, I only made out with with my friend because he finds it hot and I wanted ot get her in the "mood" and yeah, I guess it did get her in the "mood". If it was, as you say, at a party where peolple are drunk then yes, I would have probably decked him one and donkey punched her.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remedyz said:
And what the hell is your problem? I thought these forums were for nice people? Or maybe you just havent been laid? Is that the problem? not getting any lately?
Sorry, I was just having a bitter moment. I recently had that line dropped on me by a girl who - and for the life of me I can't understand why I was still with her - I now miss. That, and we just lost the hockey game, partially over one of the worst officiating calls I have ever seen. The entire building was chanting "Bull****" for five minutes. I guess I just took some of that emotion out on you.

Just stepped back inside from watching the northern lights dance accross the sky... I had the most profound feeling of oneness with the universe and lonliness simultaneously. Half the sky was lit up; it was amazing.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*. Girl stuff, always really hard. I can't even deal with them, even though i have a GirlFriend at the moment. But, you know what they say. "Always Expect, The unexpected".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
No, I only made out with with my friend because he finds it hot and I wanted ot get her in the "mood" and yeah, I guess it did get her in the "mood".
Okay. Let's review this statement. It was you, your friend, and the chick. You made out with your friend, and then watched the chick wrap her lips around his Vader helmet (.....I forget who has that in their sig).

You don't see anything wrong with this? Anything at all? I don't mean to open up the closet door for you, but goddamn o_O. My advice is to forget about the girl. You have bigger issues you need to deal with...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IRC = Vader helmet quote. More detail = Hibikis setinfo.

Best answers
I agree with pain, you should of smacked him one in the face right away.

Any lad that goes even near my GF gets a harsh look from me, good help them if they touched her lol.

Best answers
rofl..he cant smack the guy in the face..cuz he was too busy on his face...in all honesty kidboy..you asked for it...you kissed a guy infornt of your GF....so that she would get horny..and you expect her to just jump on your and leave him?..obviously when a girl wants her BF to make out with another guy to get her in the "mood" its because she wants to see them BOTH..which means he was bound to get some action too..and also i would take zeonix's statement into consideration..your GF isnt the main issue here...you might have a taste for the salami if you catch my drift..

btw..just so everyone knows...I never doubted this happening once...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, jokes over. I needed a good chuckle after what i have gone through. The whole fun thing with another guy was a lie. Real reason why i broke up with her is because she became super emotional at every little thing, somewhat obsessed and couldn't handle me joking cause she could never tell when I was, even though I had a joking tone in my voice and most of the stuff I was talking about was pretty crazy and unrealistic. Also, the cute little things that she used to do, now got annoying. Also she was talking about marriage and having children, which was kinda weird seeing as how we were only dating for 4 months. She was putting alot of stress on me and I coudn't handle it anymore but I was afraid that she might have done something drastic if I dumped her because of the way she acts. Hence why I didn't see her for a week in a half so she could prepare for the worse.

Its been 3 days now and I am feeling better about doing it.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ok, jokes over. I needed a good chuckle after what i have gone through. The whole fun thing with another guy was a lie.
Dude, think before you post stuff like that. People are probably gonna think "pfft... yeah right, Im sure it was a lie.[sarcasm] Kidboy likes men!" I still... sorta think you really did make out with a guy, but thats just me.

If it was a joke, good job, you really did fool me. Just take my advice when trying to fool people like that, think before you post it... because some people may think that the fib really did happen, even if it was a joke.

good luck with getting better, Im gonna give you an IM on MSN messanger later on.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Sorry, I was just having a bitter moment. I recently had that line dropped on me by a girl who - and for the life of me I can't understand why I was still with her - I now miss. That, and we just lost the hockey game, partially over one of the worst officiating calls I have ever seen. The entire building was chanting "Bull****" for five minutes. I guess I just took some of that emotion out on you.

Just stepped back inside from watching the northern lights dance accross the sky... I had the most profound feeling of oneness with the universe and lonliness simultaneously. Half the sky was lit up; it was amazing.
Tis all good my friend, tis all god. Anyways, IVe never seen the northern lights, must be pretty sick... but back on topic...

I absolutely hate the way the girl looks at you after you break up with her.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy will always remain a sausage lover in my eyes. First the pics and then the homoerotic "fake" story. Kidboy is hinting at his personal problems, and wants help. Please, Kidboy. Let us help you.

Anyway, I'm sure breaking up with her was for the best. I'm sure she'll realize this very very very soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Breaking up is easy if you approach it the right way. Don't flat out dump someone or something. Just kinda lead on that you feel its best you 2 go your seperate ways.

I broke up with my GF a long time ago and she and I are still good friends. Hell we had a "fling" on Valentine's Day 2004. As long as you're not just slamming the "breakup" hammer down and taking it easy, it'll work out a lot more easilly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you're not just slamming the "breakup" hammer down...
Tell me why that is wrong in so many ways, including T-Bagging.

Anyway KidBoy, i've been on the other end of a breakup (meaning i wtf got dumped lol, by a chick ._.), and from my personal experience, I got over it in 1-2 weeks.

"You can't go wrong doing whats right"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, last night I saw Lucky Number Slevin (Go see this movie. 15 plot twists and no loose ends. Best movie I have seen) with some friends of mine, who were trying to cheer me up. Well, when the movie got out we were outside of the theatre just talking when all of a sudden she walks by. We look at eachother, I wave and she waves back and the pain hits me right in the stomach. She was holding back tears and so was I. We didn't talk or anything and I felt super awkward. God, I feel so ****ing emo. Someone put a bullet in my head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom