Bow to the Prince *

Status
Not open for further replies.

vox

Best answers
"ive recieved smo's model a long way back "
i haven't even had his model too long, people probably started sending rumors about me leaking his model before i even had it
AND to be honest, when i was skinning his model, i didn't even have his skin.. and someone just sent it to me without me asking.. so thats proof OTHER people had it before me

i don't talk to people from esf
why would i send it to them..

the only person i talk to from esf is smo, and he knows i didn't touch his stuff so whoever is blaming me, quit being a pussy and stop going "oh wah it wasnt me or the esf people it was vox"

i'm not the type of person to leak something or else i would've been fired from sos yrs ago

a lot of people dislike me because i expose them for leaking/ripping/copying(which is why it'd be pathetic if i leaked myself.. ) so i've had a lot of people accuse me for crap i never did trying to ruin my rep in return
too bad i'm not some rippy leaky newbie unlike some people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< are u referring to me? i havent leaked anything of smo's or anyone else. i said i didnt know if he got it from u or not, he just said he did. and when i got the model smo said you were the only one of several ppl he gave it to. so therefore you mustve had it before me.

anywayz, as i said before. nice skin darkone. i hope to see an update soon.

vox

Best answers
Ice Man said:
<_< are u referring to me? i havent leaked anything of smo's or anyone else. i said i didnt know if he got it from u or not, he just said he did. and when i got the model smo said you were the only one of several ppl he gave it to. so therefore you mustve had it before me.

anywayz, as i said before. nice skin darkone. i hope to see an update soon.

no, i'm not referring to you
don't jump to conclusions please :)

but like i said, there were people who were sending it around before me considering smo never sent me his skins for it and then people gave me it

Best answers
Jesus Christ your all ****ing morons. After seeing this load of spam I think I'm done with this forum, nothing but little whiny ass kids pointing fingers and spamming like complete idiots. Can't we have one day, just one ****ing day when this forum isn't filled with spam?

I'm out, nice model Darkone, work on the hair though is all I say, looks a little thick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its obvious somebody didnt read the thread, he just noticed the spam. darkone did not make this model. he's only doing the skin.

to vox: well im sorry if i am wrong. i wasnt blaming you directly, i was just making a statement. i hope there's no hard feelings.

to darkone: ive said this many times, nice skin wip. sorry for spamming in you thread though.

Best answers
erm tasadar i think you mean darkone, and he can't work on hairs thickness cause it isnt his model. He's just skinning it, so I think we all should just judge the skin.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you know this sapm and flame at each other isnt gonna help smo or anyone else this just makes thing worcer than they are , Vox i have absolutely no problem with you i bet noone has , just back ontopyc and everything will be fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well let´s stop the chitchat here.
i´m no mod but this is Darkone´s thread so clear the things somewhere else.
so ayn updates lie ths skin really how it turned out till now

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the blatent spam, sam miller. You just got a warning for that.
Vox, watch your language. There is no call for flaming. That goes for everyone else who felt the need to post "Damn, Vox is a lose", etc. NO FLAMING, WHATSOEVER.

As for the argument, I thought I made it clear that this should be carried out in private, not in this thread.

Last chance: get onto the crits and off the argument, or both end now.

Best answers
nice skinjob ^^ alltough the hair looks a bit fat one some of the pics but keep up the good work :D

Best answers
my fav body part in this is the shoulders and chest you have realy out done your self in this model! good work and hey the hair umm make it a lil longer and if it looks abit off then dont do it if you dont want to lol.

Best answers
PFfft ? vox leaked ? I don't buy that bull**** . Omfg . Even tho I don't get along too well with him from the past, he ain't a guy that would leak . OMFG . All u noobs stop putting the blame on him , and even Smo himself knows vox didn't leak . omfg , stupid**** ass thread .

Best answers
Zereth said:
PFfft ? vox leaked ? I don't buy that bull**** . Omfg . Even tho I don't get along too well with him from the past, he ain't a guy that would leak . OMFG . All u noobs stop putting the blame on him , and even Smo himself knows vox didn't leak . omfg , stupid**** ass thread .
dude let it go the argument has ended if you checked the post above.....................

dont be a n00b and provoke this thread from being closed .......................................

darkone any updates on this model yet, the sooner you do post one the more likely that this thread will remain open :/

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow darkone nice skin.

U really improved, since that Gohan.

Keep it up :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this gon long enought i dunno about vox i realy like that Guy and Zereth s my friends i belive him , anyway lots of spam + flame = closed tread

Will Any of the ESf mod/smod/admin close this tread please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup knuw this was comming ps darkone get ur as on msn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom