Bow to the Prince *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if u have my vegeta model, pm me and tell me from who, where and when you got it.

Best answers
heh i got this model a looong time ago, from some guy his name was like dark glitter or something, he wanted me to skin it for him but at the time i didnt know **** but i asked for it anyways and it was this same model you had :/, dont worry though i didnt give it out to anyone, but i dont know if i can say the same about the other guy :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Didnt gave it out either , lol cause its smos , anyway i m gonna post a lil updates today maybe and big updates tommorow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
.... out to anyone, but i dont know if i can say the same about the other guy :/
i hope for you you aint talking about me cous all i did whas edit it he sayd he didnt want me to release it or continue the project so i deleted it.

G
that looks really good, but the yellow bit on his stomac is too big, and look & Smo's, the way the yellow bit joins the kinda breast plate thing should be more pointy

Best answers
zeldalink said:
i hope for you you aint talking about me cous all i did whas edit it he sayd he didnt want me to release it or continue the project so i deleted it.
no its not you, unless you use another name :/, i asked the guy where he got it from he told me it mysteriously appeared in his computer <=/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whel belive it or not i get that alot 2 x-D ( 2 hdd's 180gb eatch )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no its ****ing not, since ghp went down i WAS planning on releasing it for esf, but im not now cos u ****s **** everything up you greedy ****s, and im not releasing the mystick gohan azn and i made either now. you can thank the people that lekaed my model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't leak it, Vox did. He gave it to everyone i guess thats what a friend of mine who got it from vox

Best answers
Love the hairskin keep ur good job up dude, oh and its kinda ashame really that people aint got the nerves to wait for a model to come out instead of leakin em.... pff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smo dont spam , and i got it from Vox 2 so dont blame it on the peps on esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ghp whent down :| what hapend smo

(ps smo pleas dont get angry over theas kind of people remember my model ? i remade darksuns i didnt give it out to anny one but stil he sayd he had it.
there just saying they have it so they wil look big

and ps smo clear your pm box i tryd pmming u like forever

Wahoooooo 500 post :p

Best answers
smo i still love you.man i wish i had that mode tho,but if you say it be,than it be.yeah and what happened to GHP,i liked all the models you did for them,your GHP buu made me have orgasms for hours,i wanted it so bad.good luck SMO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
logan sorry to say this i dont want this to be a spam/flame tread like the other one but are u :
A ) total *** and u cant stop thinking of smo
B ) a girl that cant get none even if she would pay for it
C ) just a simpel and plainly Hy

just a stupid question becous every where wecsmopost u aintfar behind him ( no offence tho ).
butt all we ever hear from u is have baby's this and tat .

not that irealy moind but its just anoiing.

No harm ment pleas dont get pissed over this just pm me back or post here

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont get it why Ghp failed? they were on the road , had loats of models , Jc wrote great codes ... what went wrong ??

Best answers
yeah woulda interest me too :/

sry for yer thread darkone, but:

i think he just means the downtime of ghp (--> hackers), can't imagine its dead though there is no forum and update activity :p

Best answers
zeldalink said:
logan sorry to say this i dont want this to be a spam/flame tread like the other one but are u :
A ) total *** and u cant stop thinking of smo
B ) a girl that cant get none even if she would pay for it
C ) just a simpel and plainly Hy

just a stupid question becous every where wecsmopost u aintfar behind him ( no offence tho ).
butt all we ever hear from u is have baby's this and tat .

not that irealy moind but its just anoiing.

No harm ment pleas dont get pissed over this just pm me back or post here

dude SMO isnt all i post about here,fool. this is one reason i left this freaking memory difficiant community,cause you cant get your ****ing facts straight.and if you would look,ive contributed mine,so leave me alone and go EAD cause ill say what i want and **** you for telling me i cant.

now...on topic=is a very good skin so far,i cant wait to see how it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom