Bow to the Prince *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Zeldalink, you suck. Leave Logan alone, he loves Smo, I love Smo, hell, we all love Smo, now can we please for the love of everything good and holy get back to the Topic.

Man, spammers like you make the forum what it is today. That's not something you should be proud of. :S

Darkone, your skin's looking great so far, a high level of quality. The model has it's little problems though, like it's head is too wide. Far too wide. Not much on the skin so far though. Can't wait for some updates.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scruffie...you damn right...every singel word ;)...

darkone your skin is awesome it has inspiered me...
GJ on it...and cant wait to see the face...

Best answers
if you think this forum is bad, look at the EVM forum. Every thread is spam flooded lol

anyways, darkone, that is awesome man. Can't wait to see the arms :).

Best answers
most people on this forum are just to horny, for models that is, good models and skins like SMO's or Ryu's makes them go crazy and orgasm which makes them do stupid things and the model doesnt end up getting released, which makes them even more crazy and horny :/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys from now on...
ontopic only...
we or atleast i dont want this thread to end up like smo's and azn's thread...

lets just drop the subjact

Best answers
its awesome
damn i feel sorry for smo
Damn Vox Is a Loser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i like smo to but every time SMO post logan folows that is what i ment not that he only post in those topics

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last few posts have been nothing relevant to the topic. Either give crits or don't post...it's that simple.

I may not make models, but I can imagine that those who do appreciate their threads remaining open so that people can critique their work, and when posts and little side-arguments like this get in the way, that can't be accomplished. If you NEED to discuss this, get together on AIM or MSN and duke it out, but not here. There is simply too much of this going on this section...it needs to end.

Best answers
Its an excellent model, can't wait to see further updates.

I'm curious though...exactly how many triangles are we allowed to use here? Cause here I was limiting my Super Buu model to less than 2000 triangles...I think it looks like crap...but I'll give the members their opportunity to judge it later...

So...exactly how many triangles is that? And will Half-Life be able to handle it?

(I assume so...but I'm just curious)

great model though

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if its 3000 polys hl can handle it depends on the pc that runs it ^^
but anyway this model isnt for a hl mod...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I explain FTP - Feel the power a Modification for Quake3 and our own game engine max 6000 polys so its gonna be in 2 version (Q3 and our new engine)
Yugo X is our top modeler and hes doing models for FTP

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is going offtopyc , SMO did , now back ontopyc

vox

Best answers
"We didn't leak it, Vox did. He gave it to everyone i guess thats what a friend of mine who got it from vox"

hey buddy, do you have proof of this, because i never sent out his model in my life, don't pin this crap on me
your friend, whoever they are, is a liar trying to get me in trouble for something i didn't do
i don't appreciate being blamed for crap i never did, and i have no idea who the hell you are

"damn i feel sorry for smo
Damn Vox Is a Loser"

get your facts straight nutsucker
don't believe everything you hear

"and i got it from Vox 2 so dont blame it on the peps on esf "
no, NOBODY got it from vox
i never even spoke to you in my life, why would i send you a model from smo

so unless theres more than 1 vox
don't pin this crap on me

Best answers
well either way flaming should stop -_- anyway the model is good very good i wouldnt beleave my eyes when i sore it i was like Holy Crap (Not really what i said/thought ;)) so Good Job

Best answers
lets all forgive and forget so smo can pass out his ****ing rightous models.
and so darkone can pimp out his kick ass skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vox said:
"We didn't leak it, Vox did. He gave it to everyone i guess thats what a friend of mine who got it from vox"

hey buddy, do you have proof of this, because i never sent out his model in my life, don't pin this crap on me
your friend, whoever they are, is a liar trying to get me in trouble for something i didn't do
i don't appreciate being blamed for crap i never did, and i have no idea who the hell you are

"damn i feel sorry for smo
Damn Vox Is a Loser"

get your facts straight nutsucker
don't believe everything you hear

"and i got it from Vox 2 so dont blame it on the peps on esf "
no, NOBODY got it from vox
i never even spoke to you in my life, why would i send you a model from smo

so unless theres more than 1 vox
don't pin this crap on me
well vox i have no problem with you.
ive recieved smo's model a long way back and i think i was the one that admitted to him. "at least i think i was teh first." but the guy i got it from said he got it from you. now im not saying he's write or wrong... im just saying that thats what he told me. and since he wasnt the only one that said he got it from you i started believing him.

anywayz.. nice skin wip darkone! it lookz awezome. now give us an update before i smack joo with some pankakes >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom