bots locking ESF!?

Best answers
for some reson the bots r locking me ESF constently .... i dont no y and im not useing any exparamentl thingys... lol thingys good grammer but its 2 late to think so if any 1 could help me plz ill b on all night geme a AIM msg plz or replie to this (i perfer a aim msg) thx =)

Best answers
YA LOCKING MY COMP (FREEZEING) dumb cap lock

Best answers
ya im sorry about takeing so long to answer but ya , when i minamiz ESF it loses its sound thats y i didnt resopnd and the sever i was hosting woulda laged like heck... any ways still looking 4 a answer if u want im playing at 192.168.0.126:27015 (WON)

Retired
Best answers
dont double post, so the bots are locking up your PC? how do you know its the bots.

Proud owner of HL
Best answers
hmm a while ago i found a crashing bug which is in version 3.0 and 3.1 :( maybe thats causing it...

Best answers
yea could be, i got that too.
version 3.x of esf bots is crashing my esf
and im sure its the bost cuz if i use 2.x bots, it works fine

Best answers
thx man BTW can u c my sig?... i cant its like a paper w/ a X though it but this comp is kinda glichy sometimes

Best answers
no i can't see it there is something wrong with the image link you have JPED instead of JPEG

but even with that it won't work so make a new one

Best answers
i no where should i link it to though (websight) i dont really no that can u also give me a example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)