Best answers
enter at your own risk :devgrin:

except the cuc.. dunno if im ready for teh old and wise one

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i'm bored too... was wondering who to challenge too...

but since you've done that part, let's tangle

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this challenge for the best of three rounds.

The venue will be an outdoor amusment park, knock eachother out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
miroku you wish you'd never signed a match with the king of iceworld. i hope you have insurance to cover the wounds ill create and the bones ill shatter :devgrin:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceworld? Is that what you call the fridge you like to get stuck in when you play in the junkyard?

You'll be wishing you challenged that over-ripe vegetable rather than left it open for me to come in and trounce you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a cloudy day as iceman is playing a ring toss game when he feels a tug on his leg. "um Mr. some guy over there wants you". iceman looks up and sees miroku leaning on a pole. he walks over to miroku slowly. the noise form people talking and the laughs of children playing becomes quiet. iceman is halfway there as miroku charges at iceman. miroku throws a right punch at iceman's head but is blocked. miroku then tried to punch him with the left hand but iceman blocks it back then follows with a kick to the gut then a jumping roundkick to miroku's face that makes him do a 180 turn making him land on his stomach but miroku gets immediatly after.

"what do you want" says iceman. "you shall soon know" miroku drops down in a jeet kwun do stance as iceman drops in his dragon stance. miroku tries to sweep kick iceman but iceman jumps in the air.. when iceman its the ground he tried to throw a straight punch at miroku but miroku grabs his hand and hits iceman in the nose using his palm making iceman do a backflip as he lands on his side. iceman nose starts bleeding badly as iceman gets up on one knee.

Cops come running to break up the fight as miroku says "stay back! no-one is to be hurt besides him". iceman is still on one knee as miroku tries to kick him in the head but is blocked by iceman's forearm. iceman stands up and tries to hit miroku with a series of punching combo's but miroku dodges and blocks them easily until he's backed up into a ferris wheel pole. iceman throws a punch at miroku but misses and knocks the pole out the ground. the ferris wheel collapse but iceman and miroku moved out the way. iceman becomes angry and tries to punch miroku again but miroku trips him up and starts laughing. "youre pitifal." iceman gets up and starts throwing punches again at miroku but is copied as miroku throws the same punches making there fists connect causing windows to shatter everytime their fists hit each other.

"i know all about you iceman"... it begins to rain and the crowd starts running to their cars so they wont get wet but iceman and miroku stare in each others eyes. "you dont know enough".. that made miroku angry as he throws a punch but iceman vanishes leaving a small wind behind him. "aw he ran away" miroku said but then iceman appears behind miroku as he punches him in teh back of the neck then knees him in the stomach and kicks him in the face that sends him back about 4 feet.

the rain begins to pour harder as miroku gets back to his feet. iceman runs towards miroku going for a jumping roundhouse kick again but at the same time miroku goes for a sweep kick... they both are still spinning as they both starts to pull out a gun. when they both got to their balance they found themselves holding a gun to each others face. iceman holding a colt and miroku's holding a desert eagle...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun shines down peaking between the leaves of the few trees that line the outside perimeter of Happy Super Fun Clown Land, the local Amusement park. With a girl in each arm, Miroku calmly walks down the sidewalk, making his way towards the tunnel of love.

Miroku passes a scraggly degenerate, who does a double take. "Robin!?! WTF you doing with him?!?"

Miroku looks at the girl on his left. "Who's he?"

Robin cringes. "My boyfriend, Iceman..."

Miroku looks towards the guy again and see's the rage build up in him. "Hey man, sorry bout that, I seriously didn't know. Trust me, I've been at your end before..."

Iceman shouts "STFU, YOU'RE STEALING MY *****!!!"

Iceman charges up to Miroku who holds his hands up in passivity. Both girls take off. "Hey, no need for violence. No girl is worth getting your ass kicked over"

Iceman releases all his rage into a flurry of jabs and hooks, each catching the unprepared Miroku in the face. Miroku tries to shake them off, but fails. Iceman finishes off his combo with a side kick to Miroku's gut sending him rolling backwards into railing surrounding the Ferris Wheel.

Miroku gets up unruffled. "Look here buddy, you're messing with something more than what you can handle. Last chance to stop."

Iceman walks towards Miroku. "Stop while I can? Maybe it's you who is messing with something more than he can handle..."

Iceman takes a deep breath, and Miroku can instantly sense the growth in Iceman's energy.

Miroku tenses all his muscles, then releases them."Maybe we should give it a go, might be fun!"

Iceman spins while crouching, sweeping at Miroku's legs. Miroku jumps over his leg and lands on top of Iceman's shoulders. Miroku closes his legs around Icemans head and grabs onto one of the gondoliers on the Ferris Wheel. Iceman claws at Miroku's legs in a vain attempt to losen his grip... and doesn't succeed. When the gondolier reaches the top of its ascent, Miroku swings foward and releases Iceman, sending him careening into the ground 20 feet away from the Wheel.

Using his elite gymnastics skills, Miroku uses the momentum to swing up and into the gondolier where a couple is currently locking lips. He lands lightly next to the girl and gives her a little peck on the cheek. "Hey, when I'm done kicking this guy's ass, dump that zero and come be with a hero!" Miroku springs off the wheel and comes crashing down onto Icemans back.

Miroku chuckles to himself and walks away from Icemans limp body. But when he gets about 10 feet a way, he feels an intense power surge that blinds his mind's eye...

"What the heck?!"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A close one, but two factors give this round to Miroku.

First, he made better use of the venue in the actual combat. Secondly, his post was better written. Iceman had a few spelling and grammar errors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman begins to power up more and his rage builds so much that he doesnt has no consience. The wind starts blowing and birds began flying away. the hay that was used to build the roof for the mini games was blown away and people that were onlookers began falling. "what the heck is he doing" miroku says as he looked on. Iceman then dashes at a speed of about 400 mph. He jumps in the air and kicks miroku in the side of the head sending him to an open seat on teh ferris wheel.

The seat is going up and iceman dash-jumps his way up the ferris wheel. Miroku grabs on the rail over the seat he was in and does a backflip and lands on top of the chair. iceman then vanishes and appears behind miroku as miroku's eyes widen. iceman wispers in his ear "can you keep up?" The wheel is still turning as iceman and miroku is about to hit the ground. "so what u going to do miroku?" Miroku can sense Iceman's every movement due to their close range with each other. Iceman throws a punch and Miroku ducks and puts his left hand on the ground as he spins on it and kicks Iceman in his gut with his right leg. The hit sent iceman sliding on his back with a huge indent in the ground following him. He finally stops sliding near the mirror/glass house

Iceman gets back to his feet and dusts himself off. He then ran into the glass house to cause a distraction on Miroku. Miroku runs after iceman but when he turned the corner he gets hit by icemans backflip kick and miroku drops back about 3 steps. miroku throws a punch at iceman but gets his fist caught in icemans hand. Iceman tries to knee Miroku but is blocked by Miroku's knee. Iceman gets loose by punching miroku with his other hand and then kicks him into a wall of glass. The crowd watching got silent as they heard tons of glass breaking and falling on the two fighters. There is a long pause in there isnt any movement from neither Miroku or Iceman.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another flash in his mind's eye. Miroku turns to see just what he is up against. But when he gets only a quarter turn around, a third pulse knocks him down on the ground and puts him out for a few seconds. Miroku's vision doubles, and it takes a second for him to get his sight back in order. But when he glances to where Iceman was, he couldn't be found. His heart skips. "Where the hell did he go?" Franticly, Miroku shoots wary glances, taking in his surroundings. But something was different... The place... was twisted... The old Happy Super Fun Clown Land sign now featured depictions of several clowns who could easily be taken for the family of IT.

BLAM!!! A huge force slams Miroku into the center of a demented carousel, skeleton horses pulling chariots of small imp clowns sporting candy cane-striped tridents. "You're in my world now kid." Iceman steps out of one of chariots. Miroku gets up only to be knocked down once again, this time pinned by the psychic pulses.

Miroku gets up for a third time. "I didn't want to fight to my fullest, but looks like you give me no choice." The fourth wave threatened to knock Miroku flat once again, but Miroku quickly dispatched it with a mental slash. Iceman pounces on Miroku, but Miroku catches Iceman's arms, rolls on his back, and uses Iceman's momentum to throw him off of the carousel into one of the cups on the PeeCup ride.

Miroku focuses a power spiral attack in the middle of the cup and it begins to spin out of control "You're not the only one who's 'mental' around here" The occupied PeeCup quickly becomes a blur to the average eyes, but Miroku anticipates the ejection of Iceman with his mind's eye and jumps high into the air right as Iceman is expelled from the horrid ride. But Iceman is barely phased and gathers a psychic shield around him that transfers all his momentum to Miroku the second Miroku kicks him. Miroku jets into the Paris Wheel with the tranferred momentum and knocks it over, sending all the devilish imps running from the destruction.

Miroku climbs from the wreckage, cuts on his arms and face, his clothing shredded. He points at the fallen ride. "A Paris Wheel? Isn't that a little out of place?"

Iceman lands next to Miroku. "Have you ever been to Paris? Trust me, it belon---"

But before Iceman finishes he takes a swing at Miroku. Miroku easily catches the punch. Miroku pulls the fist back, and Iceman follows. As this happens, Miroku gives him two knees to the gut, grabs him by the ankles, swings him into one of the fallen Wheel support beams, and knocks him out. While Iceman is out cold, Miroku takes advantage of his lack of conscious thought and with a mental slash, severs Iceman's link that gives him access to the stray energy that powered both warriors.

The world fades back into it's regular self, Miroku standing over Iceman's body at the base of the Ferris Wheel. "I have to admit, the action I got from you was more satisfactory than the action I was getting from your girl"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm . . . grammatical quality on miroku's post dropped some. Literary errors not withstanding, Miroku's post was slightly more imaginative. You shouldn't have rushed your post IceMan, it shows :(

Round and match to Miroku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its a good match miroku. hope we tangle again someday.. and cucumba.. im not good in english :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good fight Ice Man. You're getting better.
Keep up at fight club, and you'll rock at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom