bored again.. another open fight club challenge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bored once again. got whooped by miroku in my last fight. so anyone wanna tangle in a friendly battle? :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh the double m in one weekend. maybe ill be able to beat 1/2 of the tag team. now we wait for ref *hum... hummm.... hum....*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref

Venue, A busy city street (including people, cars and such)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man? You know what cold does? It shrinks your weiner. I bet even without being made of ice it would be small :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ^_^
well i have nothing to say. lets get started :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a sunny day on Anterio Rd. The sun beaming on Magus' red mercedez benz. Magus was cruisin in his car with some fine blond chick when he starts to get tailgated. It was Iceman trying to intemidate him. Iceman speeds up and stops about 7 feet in front of magus. "Hey move it along!" people screamed as Iceman blocked traffic.

Magus gets out his car and slams the door behind him and says "Hey whats the deal!". Iceman steps out and says "surprize". Magus gets a suprised look but it suddenly turns into an evil stare. "Now youll be the one in pain fool!" Iceman charges at Magus and throws a fury of punches. 3 to teh face and two to the chest. He finishes off the combo with a knee to the gut followed by an uppercut that sends magus back about 7 feet and he lands on the hood of a Black Volvo. Magus stood up on the center of the hood and waved Iceman on. The driver peeped his head out the window and says "Hey get off my car! I just washed it!"

Iceman charges at Magus again but before he got there Magus jumps off the hood and does a 3 kick combo to Iceman. A kick to the face with his right leg.. then did a 180 turn and kicked him with teh heel of his left foot and while he was still in the air spinning he kicked him in the gut that sends Iceman flying through the window of a doughnut shop. Iceman lands on a table where two couples was eating. "You call this good service... i have a freakin man on my table!"

Iceman got off the table and stood still for a while. "Had enough or youre thinking of how to beat me" said magus as his arms was crossed and had a smile on his face.

Iceman charges at Magus and headbutts him in the chin then falls on magus and lands a fury of punches to his face. Magus kicks Iceman off him "the kick ryu does on street fighter *one of his grab moves* and Iceman goes flying towards the traffic light pole. Magus starts chasing him but is welcomed when iceman rebounds off the pole and kicks Magus in the face making him do a 360 and blood shoots out his mouth. "Magus!" the blonde haired chick screamed as Magus hits the ground.

"Im tired of this.. its over" Iceman runs towards his car and starts the engine. He begins speeding to Magus who is still lying on the ground...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Magus waves down a taxi cab on the road and opens the door, only to be met with a tin trash can being hurled against the back of his head. The driver panics and speeds off as Magus falls forards onto the wet concrete road. Cars sound their horns and try to swerve around Magus. Magus quickly regains awareness and pulls himself back to teh sidewalk, only to see Ice Man smiling, and staring at Magus. Looking at the parking emter next to him, Magus grabs the middle, bends and twists it around quickly as the metal rips off. Staring at Ice Man, with a menacing grin, Magus waves the parking meter as make shis move forwards towards Ice Man. Being fully aware of Magus's weapon, Ice Man takes a half step backwards, then charges at Magus, ready to evade the deadly swing of the parking meter.

Magus hurls the meter at Ice Man, who stops and instictively catches it as Magus charges forwards. Magus spins around one hundred eighty degrees and brings his elbow to meet Ice Man's face, spinning back around he smacks Ice Man in the face again with his fist, then clasps his hands together, and clubs Ice Man in the chest. Ice Man falls backwards and drops the parking meter. Quickly, Magus catches the meter before it, or Ice Man hit the ground. Magus notices a small red splotch in the corner of his eye, and knows that it must be a fire hydrant, he quickly turns around and slams the meter down on the loose looking bolt of the hydrant, as it breaks off and sprays an immense amount of water with an intense amount of pressure onto Ice Man, and launches him backwards and through the window of a nearby apartment complex. Magus walks around the spray of the hydrant and into the door of the complex, running past many wide eyed spectators. As Magus enters the apartment, he sees Ice Man strung out over the receptionists desk.

Charging forwards, Magus slams the meter down onto Ice Man's face. Magus notices blood on the cracked glass of the meter, and smiles. Magus brings down the meter one mroe time, only for it to be caught by Ice Man, who is gritting his blood stained teeth with fury...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round goes to magus
He got right into the fight and was better in General
Iceman used the venue a little better tho and had some humour

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman is holding the meter tight and kicks magus off of him. "you son of a.." before iceman could finish Magus clinches his fist and throws a right jab to iceman's jaw. A tooth drops out that was loosened from the meter attack. Magus follows up with a left jab to icemans eye. He finishes off his combo with a jump kick that sends iceman back about eleven feet and the meter goes flying out of his hand. Iceman lands through the secretary's table. "ah!" The woman screemed in shock.

"Aw im going to have a headache." sounded iceman under his breath. Magus reaches down and grabs the meter as he walks towards iceman. Iceman is on all fours spitting up blood as Magus continues to get closer. Magus walks in the room of the secretary office and slams the door behind him."Please dont hurt me" said the woman as she was crouching in the corner. "Now this game isnt fun since youre loosing huh. Dont forget, you started it." Magus raises the meter over his head looking to strike Iceman and finish him for good. Magus starts to swing but Iceman grabs a stack of papers and throws it at magus face that throws him off balance. Paper is flying everywhere as Iceman runs and jump kicks magus that sends him flying through the door.

Magus lands about 15 feet from teh door he was kicked through but he gets back up about 10 seconds later. Iceman walks through what was left of the door kicking debree that was on the ground. Magus charges at Iceman but when he gets there he is stabbed in the gut by the meter. *Ah sh!t* Magus said as he was in pain. Iceman plants the bottom of the meter on the ground. He swings on it in a sidewards position and kicks Magus in the face that causes him to do a 540 as he flies back into the street and lands on his chest.

Iceman runs outside towards Magus but trips and lands face first in the puddle. He gets back up and runs towards Magus and jumps on him. Iceman is trying to choke Magus with the meter but magus is trying to hold it back with the strenth he has left. While their having a struggle in the middle of the street they hear a loud horn. "HONK HONK!!" It was a factory truck coming at them at about 60 m.p.h. Both of the fighters widened their eyes in fear as they see the truck getting closer by the second...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man shoves the meter as hard as he can, knocking Magus backwards. With a pain in the tailbone from a loss of balance, Magus hurls the meter at Ice Man, who jumps over the projectile and lands on top of Magus with an elbow to the stomach. Magus does not suffer any breath loss from this, tahnkfully. Smiling, Magus grabs Ice Man by the shoulder and pulls him slightly forwards, then he brings his knee up and catapults Ice Man over him and through the broken window.

Ice Man lands out on the sidewalk and hits the streaming water again, only to get knocked below the window and into the wall of the building. Magus hangs half of his body out the window and lifts Ice Man up, letting the immense pressure hit Ice Man's abdomen, and groin area. Ice Man wriggles about, as he swings his body forwards, ending up using Magus's hands as leverage as he flips and sends a two footed kick right into Magus's face. Magus flies backwards, hitting a large, burley man.

"Watch it Hooligan!" The man says as he pulls out his cell phone and dials 911.

Magus gets up and runs up the stairs of the building, as Ice Man gives pursuit.

Magus runs up as fast as he can, until he reaches the tenth floor and kicks open a door, running into someone's home. A woman's scream is heard as Magus barges in and sees a man laying on top of a woman on a small sofa.

"Sorry keep going!" Magus yelled as he ran to the window.

Ice Man is the next to run in the door, as the woman screams again and sits up.

"Daaaamn those are 36-C's aren't they? Whew!" Ice Man says scoping the woman.

"Boy I oughta kick yer ass!" The man says getting up moving to Ice Man.

Ice Man glances at the man, then bolts to the window where Magus is.

Turning around, Magus sees Ice Man coming towards him, followed by four police officers running in, chasing the two fighters.

Magus quickly looks down at the traffic below, and makes a hasty jump down and out the window. Ice Man, trusting Magus's judgement in jumping, runs and jumps in hot pursuit of Magus without even looking down.
Magus busts through a small door as he crashes through an emergency exit on the roof of the bsu, holding onto the edge. Magus pulls himself up as another thump is heard, Ice Man has landed on the bus as well.

Magus pulls himself up and out to the roof, crouched down for re-assurance that he will not fall off.

The Bus merges quickly, and speeds up as Magus and Ice Man both fight the forces trying to throw them off the bus. Ice Man is the first to get up, as he awkwardly runs towards Magus. Quickly but steadily, Magus stands up, and delivers a one-two punch two Ice Man's face, and ending with a low kick to his bladder. Ice Man falls back and begins to slide off the side of the bus, but quickly regains control and starts to pull himself away from the side.

"I'm not even going to make this climactic, GOOD-BYE!" Magus said as he lifted up Ice Man by one arm. Magus decks Ice Man right between the eyes, then tosses him off fo teh side of the bus. Ice Man lands on the hood of a garbage truck. The truck swerves to the side of the bus, as Magus ponders whether to jump onto the truck hood to make sure Ice Man is finished..or to just let him wake up in an unknown location..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus get's this one again (No I'm not being biased Iceman :p)

Magus used the venue alot better and used more then just the parking meter from the first fight

Iceman's attack was still good but not good enough to beat Magus

Keep trying buddy

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hehe, seeing my rep is 20 above Ice Man's because of this match, I can do a fatality! :devgrin:

*The light dims*

Magus sees Ice Man strung out over the hood of the garbage truck as he takes a leap of faith from the bus, to the top of the truck.

Magus sees that Ice Man is still unconscious, and that his lpant leg is caught in the closed part of the hood..

Magus slides in the open window of the truck, opens the door and tosses the driver out as he turns onto the ramp leading to a 2 mile straightaway on the interstate.

Magus floors the pedal and sets the truck on cruise control as he busts the windshield and slimbs onto the hood. Grabing Ice Man, he waits for the truck to pick up a bit more speed.

Ice Man regains consciousness and begins struggling frantically, Magus gives Ice Man a few hard punches to the face, and tosses him a bit forwards, grabbing him slightly above his ankles.

Magus creeeps to the edge, lowering Ice Man down closer to the spinning tire.

Magus wants to make things a bit more interesting, so he pulls Ice Man back onto the hood of the truck. Ice Man, being dazed and barely knowing what is going on, attempts to get up but Magus has him pinned down with his knees on Ice Man's shoulders.

Magus rips off a long part of his cloak, and ties it to Ice Man's neck, then grabs him above the ankles and lowers him towards the tire.

Ice Man wriggles around, trying to break free, Magus sees a stream of blood spray, but struggling is still coming from Ice Man.

Magus pulls Ice Man up, seeing his arm hangign by a thread. Grabbing Ice Man by the waist, MAgus lowers him down again, this time, the cloak tied around Ice Man's neck catches teh tire, and his head slams into the spinnign tire extremely fast. Blood is sprayed everywhere as Magus holds Ice Man theree for a good ten seconds, Magus then drops Ice Man and his half-burnt-off skull to the road, and hops into the drivers seat of the truck.

FATALITY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom