*Only Cheese and I can abuse FM*
*Cuc*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Arsenal
okay first one thing: i don't like the US ever since bush became president. he's a moron, Clinton was way better than Bush,
Clinton's idiocy cost us the USS Cole, two Embassies, and the Twin Towers, . . . not to mention Somalia's unceremonial murder of our Delta Force hero's . . . get your facts straight. Clinton was a popular president that made a lot of bad decisions. Revoking the CIA's license to kill and conduct espionage overseas allowed terrorism to reach new heights. Though his human rights policies were top notch. :rolleyes:

cuz this is all about money, if US loses the External Source of oil (other countries) you will have oil for more 8 years, then it is over,
Last time I checked, Iraq produced 3% of the worlds oil, not 85% . . . so check your facts.

bush gives a damn about the people of iraq, he's a monster...
that's my opinion, the effects of a nuke last YEARS, not minutes, and it's widespread, All japan was irrdiated from the bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Who said we were nuking Iraq? Certainly not Bush . . . If we are attacked with a weapon of mass destruction, we respond in kind . . . to date no chemical/biological warhead with an Iraqi flag blew up on American soil . . . check your facts. Oh and the Emperor of Japan is to blame for Nagasaki and Hiroshima . . . he was ordered to surrender days before the first bomb. But he figured he could throw a few more bodies to the devine wind before he could throw in the towel. The loss of life was terrible, made more so by the fact that a selfish totalitarian could have stopped it.

Nuking Iraq will cause world war III, a lot of countries won't like it, bush doesn't give a damn to no one but himself, he won't be stoped by the UN, thanks to the countries of the middle east, who don't like the US, you all will get out of oil in a fill weeks, so you'll be rationating the oil, your economy will crack.. then someone else, Probably China will take your place in the world economy, and you're gonna live probably worse than iraqians unless Bush or any other president beggin to buy Oil from the Middle East again,
ROTFL@U

Oh yeah, so that no one say that i betrayed the US, I'm not American, i'm from Brazil...
What continent is Brazil on? Check your facts . . . :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Oh yeah, so that no one say that i betrayed the US, I'm not American, i'm from Brazil...
Cuc, check your facts, Brazil is a island off the south coast of africa

:talk: *giggles*

Best answers
for fricking crying out load! Do you guys even read a paper or do you just reguritate 2nd hand info from 8year olds who think they can assume their way through life!?

Oh, and about that bush thing, there's two sides to every story. I want to see this info Bush has. There can be reasons why he hasn't brought it out, be it that he needs to find some, or that this info would comprimise agents in Iraq. Other than that, we can only speculate, not turn around and start spreading rumours. :\

Originally posted by Aisha
Cuc, check your facts, Brazil is a island off the south coast of africa

:talk: *giggles*
I sure hope you're joking, cuz it's a country in south america. And i thought those rumours of americans and geography where exagerated.

Best answers
oops, that just makes it worse O_O

btw, the americans rape Alberta too for it's oil and natural resources :S But, what's raping between friends? Last, where the hell did you learn all that cuc!? do you study?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... of coruse i was jokeing... its called takeing the piss, do it some time :p ^.~

anyways....

im sure cuc studys, he is 26yr old (or so)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read extensively . . . from good sources . . . like newspapers and history books.

Half these nerf herders should do the same.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my info was true they do make 55$ a yeari saw it on the news

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well at least now we have an adult in this group since most of us are only 14-15-16

Best answers
I could start a ramble about how morally wrong starting a war to prevent one is, but those 2 pics kinda show all :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
did you know bushes grand farther was a nazi :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
love and peace! *hugs vegeta* :p

come on, im sure dont really mean it, alot of forum members are annoying (you may class me as one of them) but most of us are fine, and i really dont think flameing will help, i know, i have been down that road heh

anyways, cheer up:yes:
:) I'm better now, thanks.
Sorry for going off-topic, I just wanted you all to know that I won't kill you today.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my history teacher told us :S

my history teach also meet bill clition so that good enuff for me

go back to canada you n00b :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
my history teacher told us :S

my history teach also meet bill clition so that good enuff for me

go back to canada you n00b :S
im from canada and i knew that

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I don't want anyone to start flaming me but..

Aren't the American Oil reserves running low at the moment? Not as in in the next two years there will be no oil but as in in the next 50 years you might find it running a little dry. Whereas, according to my Chem Teacher, the middle east has a lot of oil that they just aren't giving out at the moment.

Don't flame me, I'm little.. o_o

---------------------

Years and years ago .FM. performed a great service to the entity known as ESF.. From then on he has been hailed a hero and raised above us pitiful mortals. Bow down and appreciate his greatness.. ;(

Best answers
lol when i said american i forgot the "north" in it,
oh yeah, by bombimg iraq, you won't only lose iraqian oil, you will lose most of middle east, watch the news cuc.
it looks like you give a damn more importance to military equip than to people... almost the whole world hate bush, only some americans Don't... and a few people...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar

Years and years ago .FM. performed a great service to the entity known as ESF.. From then on he has been hailed a hero and raised above us pitiful mortals. Bow down and appreciate his greatness.. ;(
er... i dont think he is anything close too a hero..

ohh and "the whole world hate bush" you just need too check your facts out abit Arsenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom